4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
BRINCH Laptop Backpack 15.6 Inch Wide Open Computer Backpack Laptop Bag College Rucksack Water Resistant Business Travel Backpack Multipurpose Casual Daypack with USB Charging Port for Women Men,Gray
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bag dimension: 11 x 7.8 x 15.7 inch (LxWxH), Volume 22L. Durable Nylon material, Water-repellent. Look stylish and attractive, not be too bulky but roomy for everything you need, a good choice for daily commute, business travel, college rucksack bookbag, laptop backpack purse, carry-on bag etc.
- USB Charging Port -- Built-in USB port design allows you conveniently to charge cell phone by connecting power bank without opening backpack on the go.(Power bank is not included)
- Wide Open Design -- This backpack has a frame to hold it's large, rectangular opening providing easy access to the items at the bottom. No more digging. It can be wide-open 7.8”in width.
- Large Capacity -- Roomy main zipper pocket with dedicated laptop compartment for screen sizes up to 15.6 inches, tablet pocket for iPad 10.5”, A4 books,folders.Two inner pockets, pen slots and exterior zip pocket provide storage for small items such as cards, keys etc. Dual side pockets for water bottle or quick phone stash while going through TSA or using the charging port. And a zip pocket on back for your valuables.
- Carry in Comfort -- Adjustable padded wide shoulder strap, release your pressure on back and shoulder. Top Handle Drop 3 inch allows you to carry it on your elbow (NOT SHOULDER) like a tote. A well-knit luggage belt is quite convenient for you to fix the backpack on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey more convenient wherever you go.
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Brand: BRINCH
- Material: Water-resistant Nylon Fabric
- Exterior Dimension: 15.7 x 11 x 7.8 inch / 40 x 28 x 20cm (LxWxH)
- Laptop compartment: 14.1 x 10 x 2 inch / 36 x 26 x 5cm (LxWxH)
- Compatibility: Up to 15.6 Inches laptop
- Weight: 0.94kg / 2.07 lb
- Occasions: Travel, Work, College, Weekend Getaway, Day Trip etc
- Wide Open
- USB Charging Port
- Large Capacity
- Water Resistant & Scratch Resistant
- Well Protective Laptop Compartment
- Comfortable Carrying System
Water Resistant Fabric
Made of water repellent material to ensure your laptop and documents stay dry during light rain or from accidental water spills.
Durable Constructed -- Heavy duty nylon fabric works with Reinforced stitching on Handle & Shoulder Straps
Your Everyday Backpack
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ It's functional and great for packing just about anything. Gym, school, office..it'll do the job.
+ The straps feel nice and secure.
+ I like the luggage strap and the back pocket.
+ The side pockets and accommodate a 40oz Hydroflask
+ The bag basically comes with the USB cable. You could fish it through the side attachment or not.
+ The top zipper area is reinforced with a thick gauged wire. It kinda clasps together to zip. Its not flimsy.
Use the box the bag comes in to "stiffen" the bottom. I cut off the flaps, adjusted and glued two pieces together. The extra support means your books or anything else won't sag. It'll spread the mass across the entire bottom of the bag instead of just at the center (idea!). I also made a divider to keep my notebooks/pads on one side and my chargers, laptop lock and pen cases on the other.
Great bag for the deal ($16.99 for the 15.6in)
It does not always close easily either. Because of the lining, when it is open it is more square like. This makes it easier to look inside and get stuff out, but makes it harder to close.
I’ve used it for only one trip, two airports, and the leather part of the zipper already ripped off because it wouldn’t close easily.
So, I would just keep that in mind when searching for nice travel size backpack.
Straps were comfortable. Wore this for many hours on some days. The pocket on front was perfect for cords and accessing on a plane or train. The pocket at the backside was tight to access when the bag was full.
Pros: Top opens completely so all contents are visible (minus the items stashed in the outside pockets). All outside pockets are convenient size...not too small. The inside has a slip pockets perfect for a charging bank as well as a couple of pens and a memo pad (or phone). Padded compartment stores my laptop securely. Lightweight yet sturdy. Stands up when loaded.
Cons: The light shimmery gray nylon on the straps would not be my first pick because they might show dirt quicker than a brown would. In my opinion the bag could use one small zip pocket on the inside.
BUT these “cons” are hardly worth mentioning. I am still 100% satisfied with this bag. The quality seems to be more like $30-$40 bag rather than less than $20. Will update if it doesn’t hold up as expected
Top international reviews
1. Hard frame for easy packing and unpacking
2. Dedicated laptop compartment
3. Charging port for handphone (Power source not included)
Its a good min frills backpack for work