BUMBLE BEE Chunk Light Tuna in Water, Canned Tuna Fish, High Protein Food, 5 Ounce Can (Pack of 10)
- Premium wild caught, canned chunk light tuna in water.
- Enjoy cans of BUMBLE BEE Chunk Light Tuna in Water as a great-tasting, protein-packed snack, for a healthy lunch or as part of any other meal.
- BUMBLE BEE tuna is the perfect choice for all your tuna recipes, and is a great food for those on a ketogenic (keto) diet.
- The quality tuna preferred by our customers when compared to Starkist, Wild Planet and Chicken of the Sea. BUMBLE BEE tuna is Gluten Free, Kosher and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Pack of 10, 5 ounce cans of BUMBLE BEE Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The perfect protein for any occasion
Rediscover the original superfood
Bumble Bee water packed varieties are packed with lean protein and omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin B6 and niacin, as well as important minerals like iron and selenium.
Healthy for you – and the planet
Bumble Bee Seafood is responsibly harvested from fisheries around the world. We’re proud to be a founder of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation.
Know who caught your dinner?
We do. Bumble Bee Seafood was the first to let you track your seafood from the boat that caught it to where it was canned.
Keto Tuna Melt
· 2 (5 oz.) cans Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
· 1 tomato
· 2 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped
· 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
· 1 tbsp mayonnaise
· ½ tbsp mustard, Dijon
· 4 cheese slices
· Salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Cut tomato into 4 large slices and place on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Place tuna in a medium sized bowl, add green onion, bell pepper, mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir until all ingredients reach a consistent mixture. Place a spoonful of tuna mix on top of each tomato slice. Top each with a slice of cheese. Place in oven on low broil for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Serve while warm.
The Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
· 2 cans or pouches (5 oz) Tuna, drained and flaked
· 2 cups cooked medium egg noodles
· 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen peas & 3/4 cup diced onion
· 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
· 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of celery soup
· 1/2 cup milk & 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1/4 pound (1 sleeve) saltine crackers, crushed
· 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare pasta noodles according to package directions. Set aside. Combine tuna, pasta, peas and onion. In a small bowl combine the mushroom and celery soups, milk and pepper. Pour over tuna pasta mixture and toss to combine. Spread mixture evenly in a prepared 2-quart casserole and top with crushed saltines and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Whole Wheat Avocado Tuna Wraps
· 1 can (5 oz.) Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
· 1 large avocado
· Juice from half a lemon
· 1 stalk of celery finely chopped & 2 scallions chopped
· ¼ cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced
· 1 tablespoon of light mayo
· 2 whole wheat tortillas & 2 leaves of Romaine lettuce
· Salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Remove seed from avocado and mash the avocado in a bowl. Add drained tuna, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Stir in scallions, celery, tomatoes and mayo. Place tortillas on a flat surface. Divide tuna mixture evenly and place on top of lettuce.
BUMBLE BEE Chunk Light Tuna in Water is a premium, wild caught light tuna canned in water. This tuna is delicious and perfectly flaked to use in sandwiches and casseroles. Available in conveniently packs to keep your family satisfied and happy.
Size: 5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Contains: tuna, soy
Light tuna, water, vegetable broth, salt
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being written, this is okay for tuna casserole or fried tuna cakes but forget making tuna sammiches out of this hot mess. No wuh-hay!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.