Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Baby Bellies Organic Apple & Berry Softcorn, 0.28 Ounce Bag (Pack of 7)
|Price:||$8.58 ($1.23 / Count) $7.68 ($1.10 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Apple & Berry Softcorn|
|Package Weight||0.2 Kilograms|
About this item
- Organic Apple and Berry Softcorn Snacks: These organic soft puffed corn snacks are sprinkled with apple and berry, they melt easily in the mouth to encourage safe self-feeding; Suitable for children from 10 months of age
- Age-appropriate: These snacks are specially designed to support natural child progression, helping encourage palate and motor skill development so parents can naturally nurture happy little people
- Food Discovery: Our Baby Bellies range is for babies from 7 months and up (Tasty Textures) and 10+ months (More to Explore); They're perfect for the early stages of a life-long food discovery journey
- Exploring First Foods: Our Baby Snacks introduce subtle new flavors and textures, with soft shapes that are perfect for your baby to hold in their tiny hands and begin developing their motor skills
- Natural and Certified Organic: We make the best possible foods we can for babies and toddlers, ensuring they are appropriate and safe for growing little bellies; Our snacks are all natural and Certified Organic
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
*Australian Certified Organic, 10/07/2019
Soft puffed corn snacks sprinkled with apple & berry that melt in the mouth to encourage self-feeding. Organic.
- Package Dimensions : 9.29 x 5.47 x 5.24 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 0 - 1 years
- UPC : 810024400041 810024400171
- Manufacturer : EMCW9
- ASIN : B0844LSCTV
- Country of Origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
See package for ingredients
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have also purchased the apple cinnamon puffs we had got a couple bags from the store she loved them so I ordered the pack on here for some reason she will not eat these idk if they aren’t as fresh or what so just be aware of that. I will no longe purchase those I will buy them fresh in the store instead.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.