Baby-Bump Headphones – Plays and Shares Music, Sound and Voices to The Womb – Premium Baby Bump Speaker System – Including bebon Tunes APP (iOS and Android) (Blue)
- Advanced Belly Bump Speakers: Allows you to safely play music, talk, tell stories, sing lullabies or read books directly to the womb from your iOS, Android or any standard audio device and create memories.
- For Mom’s Comfort and Baby’s Safety: Baby Tunes are non-invasive and have a volume selector switch, to reach a volume level not higher than a human being speaking aloud.
- Connect and Bond with your baby: Included stereo audio splitter to let you listen to what is being played to your baby in the womb simultaneously.
- Discreet and good on the go: At any point in time and anywhere, you can play for your baby, while you engage in other things. Attach Baby Tunes to your belly, using the included medical grade hydrogel adhesives and adjust them based on baby's position for maximum comfort.
- Compatible with "bebon Tunes App": Allows mom, dad and loved-ones to record messages, sing lullabies, tell stories, read books and sing songs and later you can play them at any point, in time and anywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Play bond-creating voice messages to very soft and gentle music and lullabies.
Baby Tunes is your go-to product for creating that magical moment with your baby to be. It is very easy to use, requires no assembling, and can be used at any point in time, anywhere, WITH or WITHOUT the App.
Essentially, babies are known to develop their hearing in 20 weeks, and 10 weeks after, they start to develop their memories.
That said, hearing is the very first sense they develop and you can take advantage of that to connect with them even before they come into the world.
Playing music, reading, singing and talking to your baby before birth evoke certain emotions in your baby. When a baby hears the voice in the womb, she/he becomes alert and responds to it. This daily connection, helps your baby recognize your voice once she/he’s out in the real world and this will develop the bond between you and your baby, besides benefiting her/him develop mentally.
Make sure you help them have a pleasant hearing experience by giving them something amazing to listen to.
Made with Care for the Comfort of Moms and is Safe for Babies.
- Connects to any mp3 device
- Playing music and voices to the womb
- Audio slitter allows you and your baby to listen simultaneously
- Discreet and good on the go
- Easy to use. No assembly required
- Volume limiter switch to play sound to your baby at safe volume level
- Compatible with bebon Tunes App to record your voice
- Usable with and without bebon Tunes App
With Baby Tunes you can record your voice, when:
- reading books
- singing songs
- telling stories
- singing a lullaby
and play them to your baby anywhere at any time; being at work, walking in the park, at a friend’s..
Yes, you can keep that special bond almost always.
A pair of belly bump speakers
in the color you have chosen
1 x Audio splitter
that allows you and your baby to listen simultaneously
2 x pairs of adhesive patches
reusable medical grade skin-safe adhesive patches to hold baby tunes on to belly
1 x Storage pouch bag
to store and carry baby tunes
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package comes with a splitter which was really nice so I can listen to the music too if I want.
The adhesion discs were so much stickier than I expected. When I saw there were only two sets of the discs I was disappointed but I'm not even sure I will need both. I stick wax paper on the disc when I'm not using the headphones so that the discs don't get dust on them.
There is a little volume control on the cord but it really doesn't adjust much in either direction. We have been using the volume control on our phones instead.
I held one of the headphones up to my ear out of curiosity and the sound quality is actually really good! We were pleasantly surprised by that.
All in all we are very happy with this purchase and I've been recommending thse to my other expectant friends.
Mom loves the App even more. It is really a cool one.
Watch this awesome video I made.
On my Ultrasound appointment, I used the App to record 15 sec of my baby's heartbeat.
Later I added some of my favorite pregnancy photos to that audio and that's it. By saving the slideshow on my phone, I can share it with anyone. Try it! It is so much fun.