- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Baby Loves Photosynthesis on St. Patrick's Day! (Baby Loves Science) Board book – January 25, 2022
On Saint Patrick's Day, Baby learns why plants like clovers are green: photosynthesis! Accurate enough to satisfy an expert, yet simple enough for Baby, this clever board book explores the science of photosynthesis, leaf anatomy, and traditions surrounding St. Patrick's Day. Beautiful, visually stimulating illustrations complement age-appropriate language to encourage Baby's sense of wonder. Parents and caregivers may learn a thing or two as well.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Irene Chan is the illustrator of the beloved and best-selling Baby Loves Science series, as well as the picture book Finding Kindness. She is also an art director, designer, artist, and amateur photographer. www.eneri.net
- Publisher : Charlesbridge (January 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Board book : 20 pages
- ISBN-10 : 162354307X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1623543075
- Reading age : Baby - 3 years
- Item Weight : 5 ounces
- Dimensions : 0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #258,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|