|Screen Size||17 inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
17inch Laptop Backpack,Large Luggage Backpack with USB Charging Port for Women Men,TSA Friendly Business Travel Laptop Backpack,Anti-Theft Computer Backpacks Big College School Bookbag, Grey
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (29%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE CAPACITY & EASY TRAVEL: The large capacity laptop backpack is spacious enough to fit college high school supplies,travel accessories,clothes,stationery,notebook,cord organizer. Slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying, making traveling more easier. A rugged handle with steel cable on the top for easy carry with one hand, side compression straps keep the versatile stylish backpack at whatever size you require.
- 17INCH LAPTOP COMPARTMENT: Dimension: 19.0 *14.6*10.2 (L*W*H),one separate laptop compartment in this backpack can holds most 17.3 Inch Laptop as well as 17 Inch,15.6 Inch and 15 Inch,14 inches and for 13 inch Macbook Pro/Laptop. Also fit for 17" Acer Chromebook, 15.6" Aspire, 17" Dell laptop, HP 17.3" laptop, MSI-GT72VR gaming laptop and for Samsung 15.6" Odyssey Gaming Laptop.
- SAFETY DESIGN: This travel backpack's main pocket contains double metal zippers with holes, when connected they can be used with a lock for extra provided security(The lock is not included).Middle compartment has a detachable key-ring to safely store your keys, preventing it from being misplaced or lost.
- UPGRADE & DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of water-resistant, tear-resistant polyester fabric with high-density nylon lining for the last durability. This business backpack has been improved to prevent the strap and rip issue. Comfortable airflow back design with thick but soft multi-panel ventilated padding gives you maximum back support. Breathable and adjustable shoulder straps have ample padding to minimize shoulder and back pain when carrying heavy weight.
- TSA&USB PORT DESIGN: The extra large laptop backpack with friendly TSA technology make you open quickly at the airport, the backpack can open freely 90-180 degree ensures speedier pass TSA security scans. Built-in USB charger outside and built-in charging cable inside, this USB backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone and other electronic devices while walking.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lots of pockets make you easy to get what you want
Breathable mesh material make your back comfortable
Comfortable Back Padding
Padding design release your back
About The Details
Cell Phone Pocket
Best Gifts For Your Husband / Wife / Lover / Son / Daughter / As Everyday backpack, Work backpack,Study bookbag, Professional business laptop backpack for men women adult teens or daily use at anywhere
Backpack For Travel
Perfect for occasional international Travel / Weekend short trip getaways / Airplane travel / Outdoor Hiking Camping Backpack for men women / overnight backpack with the large capacity usb charging backpack
Traveling, walking, climbing mountains...The travel back pack will help you organize well everything you want.
You can take lots of stuff in the backpack, and the muti pockets will make your stuff neatly.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Travel 17 Inch Laptop Computer Backpack
Travel Laptop Backpack, Business Anti Theft Slim Durable Laptops Backpack with USB Charging Port, Water Resistant College School Computer Bag Gifts for Men & Women Fits 15.6 Inch Notebook, Grey
Travel Laptop Backpack,Extra Large Anti Theft College School Backpack for Men and Women with USB Charging Port,Water Resistant Big Business Computer Backpack Bag Fit 17 Inch Laptop and Notebook,Black
Laptop Backpack 17 Inch Business Travel Backpacks for Men Women Extra Large Waterproof TSA Anti Theft College School Bookbags with USB Charging Port 17.3 Gaming Computer Backpack 45L, Black
KROSER Travel Laptop Backpack 17.3 Inch XL Heavy Duty Computer Backpack with Hard Shell Saferoom RFID Pockets Water-Repellent Business College Daypack Stylish School Laptop Bag for Men/Women-Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Jamesay||Amazon.com||YoTwo||Della Gao||KC US||KROSER|
|Fabric Type||1680D Durable Water Resistant Polyester Fabirc - Anti Theft Lock Hole with Two-way Zipper - Eco-Friendly 1680D Nylon Fabric, With Lockable Durable Zipper and Many Padding Cushion to keep you feel ease||—||Matein Travale Laptop Backpack Is Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric. With Lockable Metal Zippers and Many Padding Cushion. Anti-Theft Safe Pocket on Back. Convenient Luggage Sleeve||—||Made of water-resistant polyester fabric with smooth dual metal zippers. Designed with a well-knitted luggage strap and an anti-theft pocket on the back with many padding cushes to keep you feel ease.||—|
|Item Weight||2.53 lbs||2.50 lbs||1.56 lbs||1.63 lbs||2.60 lbs||1.76 lbs|
|Material||Two-way Anti Theft Lockable Holes Zippers Could Protect Your Laptop Safe; Heavy duty backpack with breathable mesh padded shoulder offer your back max support.; mens backapck Shockproof Padded Sleeve for your 15.6 17inch laptop.; School Backpack Student backpack bookbag. Perfect graduation gifts for the college students / high school students / middle school students who are coming back to school.; Large School Bookbag for all your school supplies and Laptop Computer Accessories.; The large travel backpack with 20 Independent multi functional organizer pockets and 3 spacious compartment could meet your various needs, which is perfect for day-to-day use, occasional travel and air travel||—||Comfortable Soft Ventilated Padding on Back. Lockable Metal Zipper Head with Smooth Zip. Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Material. Anti-Theft Safe Pocket on Back. Convenient Luggage Sleeve on Back. Handy USB Charging Port. Padded Grab Handle. Seperated Laptop Compartment Fit 15.6 inch Laptop||Polyester||Composite||—|
|Size||17inch||One Size||15.6 Inch||17||Large||Fits up to 17.3" laptop|
|Size Map||17inch||One size||15.6 Inch||—||Large||Fits up to 17.3" laptop|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS: 1. it's well made - well above the price. And a long shot from the cost of the over expensive backpack that was stolen. 2. It's roomy. 3. Everything he needs fits. 4. There are a LOT of compartments - they sort of fan out when all open.
CONS: None.... unless you consider his opinion as a "con".... It is entirely possible you could overload it and make it very, very heavy....
A couple of further notes.... he has not evaluated the charging aspects of the bag.. there are spots you can pull a USB cord through to attach to your devices... He also has not had any issues with the TSA - however he is authorized TSA "pre check." So you are, at the time of this review" not required to remove certain things from your bag.
I never hesitate to update my reviews should new info seem useful and as he uses it.
UPDATE: 9/16/2017.... Husband continues to love this bag. It's just really useful to have the outer power connections and all the handles are reinforced and strong - he's "tested" them a few times - he is NOT "easy" on his bags....I think this backpack is well worth the price...
The backpack seems to be built well, and seems to handle the heavy load I frequently have.
For a frame of reference (in case its helpful to anyone) prior to this, for her junior year, she had been using a trendy styled backpack and carrying her chromebook in a separate bag and just juggling a bunch of stuff in multiple bags every day... that backpack broke after less than a year. And prior to that she actually had a more durable expensive skater/surf brand backpack that lasted about 5 years but that one lacked the pockets and the usefulness she gets w/this upgraded one, so while those are great, that couldn't work for international travel/college.
THANK YOU for this FANTASTIC backpack!
Top international reviews
With that said, still 5 stars as this is one of the best backpacks I’ve ever seen or owned. Quality made throughout, looks great, comfortable even when packed full and so much well thought-out storage. Amazing.
We are really pleased with this backpack, not only does it have numerous compartments for all his odds and ends, the main bag is large enough for his laptop & all his books. Being able to open the bag out flat makes all the difference as nothing lies hidden in the deep recesses of the bag ! It has a great grab handle on the top, and the straps are comfortable on the shoulders. He loves the USB charging point & and earphone gizmo. The material looks strong enough to suffer the rigours of school life. All in all a great buy.
So far, the bag has been to Africa and back and shortly will be going to Brussels and Rome for overnighters. I think it will be fine. The main problem is the number of pockets. On the one hand, great; on the other hand, it's difficult to find stuff unless you're really organised (I was convinced for a while that I'd lost my wrist watch, but on the fourth (literally!) search of the bag, it turned up). My other criticism is that the red material on the front (one of the reasons I bought it) is already getting to look a bit grubby towards the bottom. Anyway for the price and the capacity, it's great value for money.
So when I went looking around I was pleasantly surprised to find this bag at the great value of £34ish. Which is excellent Value when you compare it to Dell 17" laptop backpacks that are around £75+. Not had much use of it yet, but it feels like quality & I love some of the unexpected little details like USB cable included inside, internal keyfob holder, internal mobile phone pocket which is near the headphone slot. Now I've just got to convince the wife its mine all mine & she can't steal it. :-)
This rucksack/backpack has pretty-well all the features I need to do the above and has has lots of pockets and sections to keep things organised. It's also both lightweight and comfortable at the same time.
I do have three minor criticisms/observations;
Firstly, it would be great to have a simple zip locking system incorporated for the small front-pocket compartments in particular as they are really vulnerable when your bag is on a [train] seat next to you or in a crowd. I have bought mini carabiners to hook into the small elastic loop beside the zips and through the zip tag hole.
Secondly, in the main front compartment (the big zip, not the pockets) there really could be some additional dividers, possibly velcro'd in so they can be removed if required.
Lastly, there is a handy USB socket on the outside and a cable inside for a battery power pack, plus a small pocket inside to put the battery-pack in - but the pocket is tiny! Whilst small, low capacity power packs are available, bigger, higher-capacity power packs are really common because of the requirements for bigger phones/tablets so a bigger pocket is a bit of a no-brainer.
Aside from those observations, the bag is excellent and highly recommended.
One star removed as there is no way to store a battery charger inside to power the USB that it comes fitted with. Seems a glaring omission if you intend to use this.
Update...I was so pleased with mine I got one for my son too!
Up to press I am pleased with the backpack and just hope its durability is better than some of the more expensive well known brands I have bought previously. It's feel suggests it may well do so.