Bright Starts OBall 1-Piece Rattle & Roll Car, Assorted Colors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- NOTE: This is an assorted product; color and print advertised are subjected to vary.
- Oball makes these cars super easy to grasp and roll
- Teetheable, soft and flexible for little ones. Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 3 Months and Up
- Each wheel features fun rattle beads for sound effects
- Each sold separately, color received may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rattle & Roll Toy
Baby's First Car! This one-of-a-kind toy from Oball makes it easy for baby to grip and roll.
Easy Grasp. Oball is irresistible for little hands - those geometric shapes make it easy for inexperienced little fingers to grasp and play!
Fun Rattle Sounds. Rattle beads inside the wheels make fun sounds, and bounce around playfully as the car rolls along.
Fun, Flexible Material. Oball material is soft, squeezable and perfect for teething.
BPA-Free. Does not contain BPA.
Get a Grip on Playtime. Hey babies, start your engines! The perfect choice for baby's first car! The Oball Rattle & Roll car uses baby power to race across the floor during playtime. The soft, flexible Oball material feature ample finger holes to make it a snap for baby to grasp and roll! Colorful beads rattle and roll inside the wheels provides sound effects to delight little ones as the car moves and rolls. With its easy to grasp teetheable surfaces and fun rattling sounds, these toy cars will be a favorite as baby grows. Baby will get a grip on playtime with this fun and dynamic toy. Each sold separately, color received may vary. Cleaning: Clean before use with a damp cloth and mild soap, Air dry. Do not immerse in water.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The car itself is pretty basic car with wheels. The colors are nice and attention grabbing. Most of the kids that come to the play-dates do pick this toy up and play with it for a while.
Things I liked about the car:
1. The car is light and can be picked up very easily by an infant or a toddler.
2. The wheels move easily. In-fact my kid picks it up
3. There is a mesh on the top of the car which bends if too much pressure is applied on it. But it still is hard enough to be easily picked up. The whole on the car assist in picking up the car. All the kids that have picked up the car did it by holding it from the mesh.
4. The colors on the car are eye-catching.
Things you should be aware of before buying this product:
1. The item you may receive may not be same as pictured. The colors are random (as mentioned in the product description) but you may or may not receive the model which has rattle balls on all wheels.
2. This car is pretty basic car. Other than the rattle-balls it does not have any bells or whistles.
Top international reviews
He loves all things cars so I knew he'd love it.
(It's actually suitable for much younger babies, but I knew he'd like it and play with it.)
Seems well enough made for the price.
Saved me from running around looking for reasonably priced toys.
I love buying gifts through amazon.
It would have been nice to be able to pick what colour you wanted but it wasn't a big deal.
If you found this review helpful at all, I'd really appreciate it if you could click the YES button below. :-)
However the product is really well made. Great value for money.
My 5 month baby was able to grasp it very easily due to the large holes.
He also enjoys watching the wells spinning.
That said, it's a good toy that the young one enjoys. I have ordered a pack of two helicopters; I am now wondering if I will get one or two?!
Update: it's been 2 years since we bought this car and my son still likes playing with it. Great investment!!!
Great for little hands as they can get a good grip through the holes, it makes the perfect amount of noise (not too loud to drive you insane but loud enough to catch their attention)