This is a 4-in-1 book on essential oils comprising of:
- The Complete Essential Oils Reference Book for Beginners
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide to Natural Home Remedies
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Skin Care & Massage
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Hair Care & Perfume
This book is for you if:
You are seeking natural ways and home made remedies to deal with minor ailments like colds, headaches and pains, like back pain caused by stress and how to start using essential oils in the home...
You are interested in learning how to harness nature's healing powers contained in essential oils through the process of aromatherapy, and how to use aromatherapy oils...
You want to learn the many benefits and uses of aromatherapy oils, how to use essential oils for hair, using essential oils on skin, various essential oil blends for your diffuser, and perfume recipes using essential oils...
This book "A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide" is the eighth book in the "Essential Oil Recipes and Natural Home Remedies" Series.
This is a basic essential oils guide on how to blend and mix aromatherapy oils for the various methods of application, like using in a diffuser, direct inhalation etc..
Aromatherapy, which is a form of alternative medicine, takes a more wholistic approach to healing. That is, it is more concerned with the total healing of not just the body but also of the mind.
In this book you will learn:
- Natural essential oil recipes and home made remedies
- How to use essential oils in the home as a cleaning agent, disinfectant, hand sanitizer and air freshener
- How to use essential oils to chase mosquitos and fleas when outdoors, especially during summer
- How to use essential oils to make pet friendly blends shampoos and conditioners, and also blends to calm excited pets and to deal with ticks and fleas
- How to use essential oils for making bath bombs and bath salts which pampers the skin, for refreshing and reinvigorating bath times
- How to mix and blend essential oils to make creams and body lotions that are healthy for the skin and good for clearing scars, wrinkles and eczema
- How to use essential oils to make moisturising and anti-aging lotions and creams, and even after shave ointments
- How to mix and blend essential oils to make creams and body lotions that clear acne and acne scars
- How to use essential oils for making massage oils for both men and women, to relax and recharge the muscles
- How to mix and blend essential oils to make alluring and mesmerising perfumes, including oil perfumes, spray perfumes and solid perfumes
- How to mix and blend essential oils to make hair conditioners and shampoos for both oily and dry hair
- How to mix and blend essential oils to make hair thickening and hair growth creams and also anti-dandruff and dandruff preventing shampoos
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button to begin a journey to a Healthier, Revitalized and Energized life.
P.S. Please note that the paperback version has both the black and white edition and the color edition.
Click on the "SEE ALL FORMATS AND EDITIONS" button above, then click the arrow beside the "Paperback" button to select the color edition in the drop down.