- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide: 250 Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser Recipes & Healing Solutions for Mind, Body & Soul (Essential Oil Recipes and Natural Home Remedies) Paperback – February 19, 2020
Enhance your purchase
This is a 3-in-1 book on essential oils comprising of:
- The Complete Essential Oils Reference Book for Beginners
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Stress & Depression
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Colds & Allergies
This book is for you if:
You are seeking natural ways and home made remedies to deal with minor ailments like colds, headaches and pains, like back pain caused by stress and how to start using essential oils in the home...
You are interested in learning how to harness nature's healing powers contained in essential oils through the process of aromatherapy, and how to use aromatherapy oils...
You want to learn the many benefits and uses of aromatherapy oils, how to use essential oils for hair, using essential oils on skin, various essential oil blends for your diffuser, and perfume recipes using essential oils...
This book "A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide" is the tenth book in the "Essential Oil Recipes and Natural Home Remedies" Series.
This is a basic essential oils guide on how to blend and mix aromatherapy oils for the various methods of application, like using in a diffuser, direct inhalation etc..
Aromatherapy, which is a form of alternative medicine, takes a more wholistic approach to healing. That is, it is more concerned with the total healing of not just the body but also of the mind.
In this book you will learn
- Natural essential oil recipes and home made remedies
- How to use essential oils to relax the mind, ease anxiety and tension
- How to use essential oils to re-invigorate the body and be more productive by releasing more energy
- How to use essential oils to shore up the body's immune system, so that it is better able to resist and fight against infections
- How to use essential oils to ameliorate the symptoms of various kinds of allergies
- How to use essential oils for back pain and work related stress
- How to use essential oils to re-invigorate the mind, sharpen your focus and for mental clarity
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button to begin a journey to a Healthier, Revitalized and Energized life.
P.S. This is a second edition of the book "A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide: 250 Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser Recipes & Healing Solutions for Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep, Colds, Allergies, Headaches & Sinus Problems"
P.P.S. Please note that the paperback version has both the black and white edition and the color edition.
Click on the "SEE ALL FORMATS AND EDITIONS" button above, then click the arrow beside the "Paperback" button to select the color edition in the drop down.
Special offers and product promotions
- ASIN : B084Z13PW7
- Publisher : Independently published (February 19, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 145 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8615472589
- Item Weight : 12.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.33 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,514,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
Thank you seller.