|Item Weight||5.29 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.04 x 7.68 x 4.92 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TP108MB|
2/10/25A 12V Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer Fully Automatic with Engine Start, Cable Clamps
|Price:||$76.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast, Smart Battery Charger: The Battery Charger can charge all types of 12V Lead-acid Batteries, including GEL, AGM and STD. It is perfect for charging Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine, RV, PowerSport, Lawn & Garden, etc. Do not charge a frozen or dead battery that has gone below 3V.
- 7-Step Charging Program: Desulphation, Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption, Battery Test, Recondition and Floating. This allows for optimization of battery power, without overcharging or damaging.
- Advanced Start Aid: Engine Start Aid feature can help start your vehicle in about 120 seconds.
- Auto Detect Systems: Features Battery Voltage detection, then automatically selects charge rate for charging and maintaining. Battery reconditioning feature helps extend battery life. LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons.
- Safety Protection: Battery Charger has Over Voltage, Over Heat, Overtime Charging, Short Circuit, and Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure users safety.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Battery Charger 12 Volt 8/2A
Ampeak 2/10/25A Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer 12V Fully Automatic with Engine Start
Schumacher SC1280 6/12V Rapid Battery Charger and 15A Maintainer
NOCO GENIUS10, 10-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V And 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator With Temperature Compensation
BLACK+DECKER BC15BD Fully Automatic 15 Amp 12V Bench Battery Charger/Maintainer with 40A Engine Start, Alternator Check, Cable Clamps
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||TowerTop-US||Amazon.com||Autoer-US||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.04 x 7.68 x 4.92 inches||3.00 x 8.13 x 9.50 inches||10.91 x 7.05 x 4.47 inches||9.96 x 4.29 x 10.03 inches||4.41 x 4.48 x 9.10 inches||10.00 x 6.00 x 12.00 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TowerTop Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer
- Charges 12 Volt Lead Acid batteries including Standard, AGM, GEL, and Sealed Lead Acid.
- LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons.
- Start Aid function can optimize the power of your battery in only 120 Second, giving you enough power to start most cars.
- For 12V battery only, not to be used with 24V battery.
- Do not charge a frozen or dead battery that has gone below 3V.
7-STAGE CHARGING AND MAINTENANCE MODES
1. Desulphation: Pulse charges the battery to break down the build-up of lead sulphate crystals. Lead sulphate crystals can occur when a battery has been discharged or left unused for a period of time, seriously affecting the performance and lifespan of the battery.
2. Soft Start: A slow steady buildup of the charging process that limits the power supplied to protect the battery.
3. Bulk Charge: The main part of the charging process where 80% of the charge is applied.
4. Absorption: Fully charges the battery by slowly reducing the charge rate to allow the battery to absorb more power.
5. Battery Test: An automatic test to determine the battery condition after charging. If further charging is required, the Recondition stage is selected. If fully charged, the battery goes into Float status.
6. Recondition: Unique charge state to recover deeply discharged batteries.
7. Float: Maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery, allowing the Smart Charger to be left connected to the battery indefinitely.
How the charger protects you and your battery?
TowerTop Battery Charger Stringently lab-tested in UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certified testing facilities. The Charger has UL/FCC certification.
Battery charger/maintainer has multifunctional Safety technology including short circuit protection, spark-free system, reverse polarity protection, overcharge protection,over-voltage protection, temperature protection, making it totally safe for anyone to use.
This allows you to safely maintain and extend the battery life of your lead-acid batteries while allowing your vehicles/equipment to operate more efficiently and stably.
Charging time(T)= battery capacity(Ah) / charging current(A)
- Rated input voltage: 120V AC/60Hz
- Input current: 6A
- Rated output voltage: 12V DC
- Working temperature: 32°F (0°C) - 104°F (40°C)
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x DC Output Cable with Clip Connectors
- 1 x User Manual
Excellent ABS Shell
- Hard, excellent impact resistance
- Good flame retardancy
- Corrosion resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Widely used in automotive, electronic communications, construction, etc.
Storage Cables Design
Compact and lightweight
All-Inclusive Battery Clip
Fully Automatic System
With Smart Detect System, Automatic current selection, Automatic Identify Low Voltage, Automatic Stop After Full-charged.
Smart Cooling Fan
Smart fan with fan controlled function. In the normal charging process, when the charger is in constant current and constant voltage state (when the current is greater than 3.5A or the temperature is greater than 122℉), the fan works normally.
Lightweight & Portable Design
Ergonomic design, the flexible handle makes the charger more portable. It’s a great addition to your tools for your car.
More to consider from our brands
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thus endeth the lesson.
Interactive LCD display shows every details like charging rate, battery type so helpful to keeps you updated on status of charge..even don't have to worry while using the charger incorrectly, it is smart enough to detect if it is properly attached to a battery before begins charging, otherwise it show error messages in words and icon.
This smart charger has an optimal function so smart enough to detect which mode to charge the battery. It also has battery reconditioning option useful to recover the battery from deep discharge and help the battery last longer. It also has winter charging mode. Very pleased with the purchase, made my life easy.
I unfortunately needed this charger three times in the first two weeks of having it. A friend discharged his car battery and I was able to restore it as described above. My own battery discharged when I left a door open. Hurrying off to work, the car would not start! I used the start assist function, started the car and got to work. I installed a new battery in a car and noticed it wasn't fully charged off the shelf from the car parts store. I got it fully charged overnight. I got my moneys worth and then some in two weeks!!
1. There is no AC 110v on/off switch. You will have to unplug it from the 110v to switch it off or reset the charger. Even under no load there is an arc at the plug when this done which will eventually degrade the plug or socket contacts.
2. It is overpriced... Should $10.00 less for this product as is. Remedy point 1 above and it would be better value for money.
It is overall a good charger which appears to be well built and so far works as advertised. My high end test meters show the appropriate voltage and current is being applied to the battery for the auto detected state of charge. The clips and leads are well sized and of good quality.
Note. As with ALL digital chargers, this charger will not detect a totally discharged battery (less than 2 volts) and will report " please put the clamps on". Solution... connect a battery of 6v to 12v in parallel ( + to + and - to -) to the dead battery. This will "trick" the charger into detecting the minimum required voltage and it will begin to charge. At this point be sure to disconnect the donor battery.
It should be able to remember it’s settings using the charge on the battery that it is connected to during very brief (5 second) power failures, but it does not.