Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows for Sleeping - King Size, Set of 2 - Soft, Cooling, Luxury Gel Pillow for Back, Stomach or Side Sleepers
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Beckham Luxury Linens|
|Product Dimensions||36"L x 20"W|
|Fill Material||Down Alternative|
|Item Firmness Description||Plush|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Superior Comfort: Our cool pillow is encased in a 250-thread count cover, and filled with a soft down alternative.
- Keep Cool: If you easily overheat, or maybe you're looking for king size pillows for night sweats, the breathability of our bed pillow can offer welcome relief.
- Safe & Sound: These bed pillows are made in an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
- Easy Clean: Unlike a memory foam pillow, our side sleeper pillow is designed to make life as easy as counting sheep! Simply pop them in the washer and tumble dry.
- No Shift Construction: Whether you're a supine sleeper, a power napper, or you love a sideways siesta - our cooling pillows for sleeping can accommodate! The plush bounce-back design will shape to your favorite position.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Extra loft design provides support needs related to stress, neck pain, and other aches.
Our pillows are OEKO-TEX and made with 100 percent down alternative, providing you comfortable sleep.
Breathable cotton and cooling technology regulates temperature for a cooler night.
High-quality materials keep their shape without bunching or distorting, no matter how long you use them.
Taking Care of Your Pillow
How to Prep
The pillows arrive compress packed. For optimal use, prep as below:
- Open the plastic wrap and remove the pillows
- Fluff the pillows vigorously and wait 24 hours
- Once fully loft, use the pillows as desired
How to Clean
The pillows are fade and stain resistant. For best results, clean as below:
- Wash on a delicate cycle using cold water
- Dry by laying flat on a well-ventilated area
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By E Hottle on January 4, 2021
Well... no refund and ghosted me as soon as I deleted it. Totally crooked way to do business. Now you get a one star review
1) I am a real buyer, was not given this pillow, was not paid to review this pillow. There's no way I'm doing any of that.
2) I want everyone to know exactly what I'm giving an opinion on. This "Beckham Hotel" pillow is the very same as others called "Sleep Restoration Super Plush Gel-Fiber Filled Pillows". That's what the package the two pillows (costing $35 total) came in reads, and there's a small bar-coded sticker with tiny writing indicating the Beckham Hotel re-branding.
3) There's NO smell. There's NO mildew. They arrived factory clean and shipped in a nice, zipped plastic container bag.
4) They arrive dead flat. When you remove them, they start to fluff up. I'd say after an hour or so they are ready to use. Fluff them a bit, and you can sleep on them right away. It's not necessary to put them in a dryer and in fact it could be detrimental. Not sure.
5) I waited a month to write this because I wanted to be sure I liked the pillows. I do!
6) I had some doubts at first because I thought they'd be too soft, but after a couple of nights I would now describe them as soft, yet firm enough to support my head and neck correctly. I start out sleeping on my side and of course, at some point end up on my back, and then often back on my side.
7) They're heavy enough to no move around, but not heavy like a (solid) memory foam pillow is. They stay put in other words.
8) I purchased the queen sized ones. Now, it was sort of interesting to me that these are 20 inches wide, and yet a queen size pillowcase is also 20 inches wide. Yet, a pillow is quite high and a pillowcase is of course - flat. This means it requires some effort to squeeze the pillow into the pillowcase. BUT, perhaps this makes the pillow seem a bit firmer than my initial impression of it was in paragraph #6. At any rate, it works and these have worked out well for me.
9) I woke up in a hotel about 4 years ago with neck pain and had it ever since. All sorts of chiropractic efforts, daily neck stretches, painkillers, etc. just didn't seem to get rid of it. I ditched my Tempur-Pedic s-shaped solid memory foam pillow and tried several other pillows I got locally. They all went back. I got these pillows, continued on the daily neck stretches and now I'm feeling fine with no more neck pain. I noticed about a week ago I was waking up with no more neck pain. That's a relief.
That's about all I can tell you Amazon shoppers. Buying a pillow is a wilderness of choice. I spent a LOT of hours on here looking. And of course pillows, and the comfort of them, is very personal and subjective. I can only say, for me, these worked out. If they don't for you, I assume you can return them, possibly with some shipping cost. I don't know. I'm not a regular Amazon customer and not a Prime member.
Best of luck finding yours!
These things feel like any cheap pillow but heavier
By Johan on May 21, 2020
These things feel like any cheap pillow but heavier
Top reviews from other countries
They’re so comfy and they’re worth it. Highly recommend if you want a good nights sleep!