- File Size: 172965 KB
- Print Length: 320 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0525537848
- Publisher: Avery (March 31, 2020)
- Publication Date: March 31, 2020
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07WKJW4TP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,639 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$27.00|
Save $13.01 (48%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
Becoming Better Grownups: Rediscovering What Matters and Remembering How to Fly Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
|Length: 320 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $11.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I LOVE the way the book is bound. Its a hardcover book, but it’s thick board! If the intention of choose that style of bookbinding was to help grownups feel childlike, it works. I LIKE IT.
2. I love that the table of contents is a maze.
3. I love that there are pictures on EVERY page! 😍
4. I love Brad’s drawings. I was FaceTiming with my friend and showed her the drawings and told her “I think my brain and Brad’s brain are similar. Except he knows how to draw and I don’t. I like what comes out of Brad’s brain onto paper.” Then I said, “That should be my review....”
So here it is,
I like what comes out of Brad’s brain onto paper.
-Rachel Spurlock, 31 year old former kid
I know that anything that Brad Montague is involved with will be smothered in comfort and kindness. His latest work does not disappoint. You will smile, you'll giggle, you'll feel validated exactly where you are right now, and you'll be inspired to fly again.
Should you be on the fence about this book, don't hesitate any longer. You're on the fence because you know you need to fly again, but you're afraid to try. This book will not force you to do it. Brad will remind you that it's ok to fly again when you're ready. I think you'll realize that you will be ready to fly again in no time.
Top international reviews
I Don t know Brad, but from what he writes, it's clear that he is a person who truly cares. Not only about children, but even more about how to help each other to feel better about ourselves.
It shows that even if most time we might feel not good enough, if we try and are fully ourselves, we already bring value, just with our own being as we are.
I just wish thus book would never end.
Thank you Brad for this book!