|Item Weight||2.74 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.52 x 10.35 x 3.26 inches|
UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Furniture Sets Up to $49.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
BedShelfie The Original Bedside Shelf - 9 Colors / 4 Sizes - AS SEEN ON Business Insider as The Perfect College Dorm Room Essential (Minimalist Style, Natural in Bamboo)
- AS SEEN ON - See Video (next to pictures) from Business Insider, Kickstarter & Country Living. (Watch out for low quality, untested imitation knockoffs that come and go every few months due to quality issues)
- LARGEST, STRONGEST CLAMP ON MARKET - Incredibly versatile 2.1 inch Clamp System (See Plus Model for 3.1 inch Clamp). Bedside Tray attaches without tools & includes thick felt on touch points.
- GUARANTEED CRAFTSMANSHIP - Designed in Los Angeles and meticulously crafted by hand in eco-friendly bamboo, each piece is GUARANTEED for a lifetime - just drop us an email and say hi!
- ORIGINAL MODERN DESIGN - Features a Scandinavian Minimalist Design & 2 Wire Slots for charging.
- STURDY - Safely holds up to 15lbs, putting your 13-inch Macbook, remote & water within arm's reach.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Which BedShelfie is Right for You?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it wasn’t large enough to handle my really big, company-issued Dell. Until NOW! I was excited to see they added a larger one.
I’m super pleased that I got the natural color, Its pretty and I prefer it ti the white. Immediately I could see it was made well and didn’t feel like a cheap knock off. Just as easy to put on and the third clamp reinforces its attachment and gives it additional stability.
Yes! My big-*ss computer fits, along with my remote and Kombucha :)
Living in a small NYC apartment, I don’t have room for two bedside tables. So I moved it to the far side of the bed to see how it worked and am I am now afraid the BF is going to steal it.
Suggestion: Sell a discounted multipack? Or allow us to mix and match for our needs. Might need a third.
It hit the Goldilock’s sweet spot. It wasn’t like those cheap, plasticky versions that one finds in bed and bath stores, nor was it like those prohibitively expensive, solid wood, floating bed side tables.
I am also impressed by Chris’s involvement in the transaction. This is a someone whose business I want to support. His enthusiasm is infectious and you can clearly see that he is passionate about his product.
I can assure you this review is real*. I am Canadian and will do everything in my power to order only from Amazon Canada because I hate having to pay the exchange rate and the shipping - our Prime doesn’t extend to US purchases.
But...I was willing to shell out for this and it was worth every penny.
*I don’t trust Amazon reviews anymore, so I am always suspicious of anyone who sounds over the top (like I do in this review - but I sincerely, totally, really mean it.. I even included pictures which I have never done before!).
Top international reviews
I brought this shelf home for my bed as I am on a minimalism drive but I have lost it already.
You see, my 6 year old daughter spotted it and asked it I could attach it to her bunk bed to “see if it fits Daddy”. Now she won’t give it back.
Being honest, it works brilliantly on her bunk bed. She used to have cups of water, toys, ipads etc on the floor beside her bed and used to regularly knock over them over or, worse, stand on them.
This gets her water and her current favourite cuddly toys off the floor. It is much easier to hoover her room but more importantly, I feel it’s a lot safer for her little feet.
The shelf itself was attached really easily, and there is felt on the clamps to prevent it marking the bed. When it’s attached, it’s incredibly stable and holds more weight than you would think.
Doesn’t mark the bed
Way neater than a locker
Easy to attach
My 7 year old (on the top bunk) and my wife wants one too so I have to buy another 3 before I get one to myself.
Being minimalist is harder than you might think
I didn't realise that it has tiny little cut outs at the side that are perfect for charging cables (assume that is what they are for), they slide in and sit nice and tidily on the shelf.
I have installed this directly above my head on the headboard, and am so confident with its stability and strength that I have no fear of putting my two pints of water up there this evening in preparation for the night feed.
I should say the quality of wood and colour is great too, I have an Oak bed, and the BedShelfie looks like part of the bed rather than something added 6 years later.
Super impressed and thoroughly recommended.
Quick and easy to install, well constructed, reasonably priced.
We highly recommend.
In the end I didn’t actually attach the shelf to my bed (I did briefly but made a lot of changes to my room so it’s not attached to tall set of shelves I’ve turned on it’s side as is shown in the picture).
The shelfie isn’t a cheap buy, but the quality of the product reflects the price and I would not hesitate on buying another.
The only advice id give is to measure your bed frame to make sure it has the depth or distance between bars to fully support the item (my bed didn’t quite fit although I did still use it and it was still stable at a half depth) and also to check the sizes as I could have went for the larger size thinking it would be too big for the space I had. Since a small part of the shelf sits over the bed a large shelf would fit in a smaller space than expected.
Quality and ease of product is 1st class. When I make my next room reshuffle I’ll likely buy another of these or go for the larger size.
Thanks and enjoy my honest review.
It’s sturdy and has nifty little grooves so you can put your phone lead through it. We don’t have enough room for bedside tables and this is perfect. Don’t wonder if you should get one or not just get it it fabulous.