|Item Weight||5.06 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.77 x 6.69 x 3.78 inches|
|Item model number||2699014964|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BL-102|
Beech Lane RV Roof and Leak Permanent Repair Tape 4" x 50', Permanently Stops Camper Roof Leaks, UV and Weatherproof Sealant
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WATERPROOF, STICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS - Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done. Works on RV rubber roofs EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, Most Metals, and TPO. Does not stick to silicone. Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning.
- PROPRIETARY SELF PRIMING TECHNOLOGY BONDS INSTANTLY WHEN INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED- Avoid structure rot, ceiling stains, and shelling out your hard earned money for repairs by using Beech Lane's RV Tape for a strong self priming seal. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR 20 YEARS OF CONTINOUS OUTDOOR EXPOSURE AND RESISTANCE TO ALL WEATHER- When you are miles from the closest hardware store, Beech Lane's sealant tape will come to your rescue. Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip.
- UNIQUE FLEXIBLE TAPE STRUCTURE ALLOWS FOR DIY INSTALLATION- Unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by you. Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favorite spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold!
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY- Beech Lane will refund or replace if you have any issues, no matter the time period.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Have the trailer in the shade and don't let the roll of tape sit in the sun either. It is much easier to work with when the tape and the roof are cool.
- Don't skimp on the preparation work. I spent about 2 hours getting the roof ready. 1-Scrape the old caulking away, 2-Use a wire wheel to clean all the areas the tape will be applied. 2-Wipe down with alcohol.
- Don't be in a hurry to remove the backing. Just remove what you need to get is started. The backing on this tape is good in that it can be folded back and pulled out without tearing. This means you can get the line of tape started with just a little pulled out, lay the tape down right where you want it and pull the back out from under. Much easier to work with this way.
- Buy a roller to press the tape down. This is much easier that using your hand.
- Keep you leaf blower handy so you can blow the dust off the roof. You still need to wipe it down with the alcohol though. Some dust is still left behind even after blowing it off.
I am not sure about the longevity of the tape, as I just installed it, but it is super sticky stuff once the sun hits it. The sun caught me for the last couple strips and it was much more difficult to work with. Once it is down you cannot peel it back up.
Hope this helps in your project.