|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Assembled Height||2 inches|
|Assembled Length||6.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||6 inches|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Switch Installation Type||Hanging|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||500 Lumen|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Bemexred Solar Lights Outdoor/Indoor,Remote Control Solar Powered Pendant Lights IP65 Waterproof,Auto On/Off Hanging Shed Lamp Dusk to Dawn for Barn Gazebo Storage Room Balcony Chicken Coop
|List Price:||$42.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Light fixture form||Pendant|
|Room Type||Shed, Barn, Gazebo, Storage Room ,Balcony, Chicken Coop|
About this item
- 【Long Service Time】Once the solar pendant light is fully charged more than 8 Hours, the 3.7V 4400mAh rechargeable battery can provide this solar hanging shed light continuously lighting over 18 Hours. All the power from the 5.5V 640mAh solar panel which making a high-efficient use of the solar energy. Also our battery in the panel can be replaceable which make the lights can be used for several years!
- 【Remote Control & Dusk to Dawn】Our shed lights are controlled by a remote control, you only need to point the remote at the lamp head to operate. You can set the lamp dusk to dawn, then the hanging lamp will turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn automatically. When at daytime, it will charge automatically. It also has timer and bright adjustment functions which can provide more convenience for you.
- 【High Brightness & Brightness Adjustable】Our classic retro metal pendant lights are solar powered lights which help you to save more energy.The powerful LEDs which the brightness can equivalent to a 50W incandescent, and there are 3 brightness you can choose to control the light: 100%/75%/50%.
- 【Easy to Install & Widely Application Scenes】The shed Lights and solar panels are connected with waterproof connectors for easy removal and installation, it is very easy to install, the only thing you can do is fix the light and then mount the panel to the places where under the directly sunshine with screws.our solar led pendant lights have a good rust resistance and with IP65 water resistant, it's very suitable for outdoor and indoor use, such as garden, yard, patio, balcony, chicken coop.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our remote control solar shed light is ideal for illuminating indoor/outdoor buildings in an convenient, efficent way, it is classic fashion and practical, having a classical and almost industrial look to it. Not only has it got a classical look of a downlighter, this product also comes complete with a remote control, which will allow you a more versatile option of where to place it. The shed light also comes supplied with a wall mounting kit for mounting the solar panel.
- Solar panel: 5.5V/640mA
- Li-ion battery: 3.7V 4400mAh
- Extension cable length: 16.5 ft
- Charging time: ≥8 hours
- Lighting Time: up to 18 hours (full charged)
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Working Temperature: -25℃ - 60℃
- Material: ABS + Glass + Stainless Steel
- Note:1, The solar panel must be in a dark environment for the lamp to work.
- Note:2, The remote control sensor is on the lamp head, not on the back of the solar panel, please point the remote control at the lamp head when operating.
Bemexred Solar Pendnt Lights
Remote Control Instructions & Matters Needing Attention
- ON/OFF: Turn on or turn off the light
- Timing function
2H: Pressing this button, set the lights time for 2 hours
6H: Pressing this button, set the lights time for 6 hours +
+1H: Pressing this button to add the lighting time, it is only effffective after pressing 2H or 6H button;
- Low Brightness: You can control the light to low brightness after setting timing. Please see the instructions.
- Brightness: 3 levels of brightness for choosing, 100%, 75%, 50%.
- Q: How to Use The Timer Function:
- A: When using the timer function,you must turn off the"low brightness"function; If you don't turn off "low brightness"the light will switch to a dim state after the timer function ends until daybreak.
- Q: How to Turn Off The "low brightness" Function:
- A: Press the low brightness button on the remote control, the light will turn off for 0.5s, indicating that the low brightness function is off. Please test according to the above instructions.
Installation and Use Instructions
High Efficiency Solar Panel & Large Capacity Battery
Solar Panel: 5.5V 640mAh
Li-ion Battery: 3.7V 4400mAh
All the power from the 5.5V 640mAh solar panel which making a high-efficient use of the solar energy. Once the solar pendant light is fully charged more than 8 Hours, the 3.7V 4400mAh rechargeable battery can provide this solar hanging shed light continuously lighting over 18 Hours. Also our battery in the panel can be replaceable which make the lights can be used for several years!
Product Size & Instructions
Solar light : 5.9*1.8 inch
Solar panel : 6.5*6.5 inch
Extension Cable:16 feet
1, Please confirm the product size when purchasing.
2, ON/OFF is behind the solar panel.( move the mechanical switch on the back of the solar panel to the "ON"position before installation.）
1* Solar light
1*16 feet Extension Cable
1*Remote control with battery
1 set of Screws
Easy to Install & Widely Application Scenes
SATISFACTIONS: Every item you purchase from Bemexred can enjoy a replacement or full refund within 12 months. If your product has a manufacturer defective. Just click GET HELP WITH ORDER under your order ID. Our team would be happy to assist your issue.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mounted the solar panel just above the shed door where it gets sunlight pretty much all day. The only drawback to this light is - it won't come on during the day time, but my shed doors are like shower door glass, so daytime it's still ok.
This light comes with a remote, but no mounting (drawback), but you can put a small velcro strip on it and it works fine - - just I wouldn't keep this remote outdoors - wouldn't "survive" a rainstorm - not waterproof, if you're going to use the light outside like for a patio light.
Also, a drawback is, you must "aim" the remove at the solar panel--not at the light. So, where ever you choose to mount the light fixture is fine, but BE CAREFUL where you mount the solar panel. Must be in well sunlight area, but MAKE SURE the solar panel is close enough and visible that the infra-red signal from remote can and does reach the solar panel. You must aim the remote at the solar panel to turn on the light.
Mine again, both light and panel is mounted so close by I can point remote at the light fixture and it lights up (but only at night).
It's a great little light. Looks like a small light bulb, but puts out a lot of lumen for a very small price
Negative: this lamp will only turn function when it is absolutely pitch dark outside.
By Mike Polk on July 31, 2020
Negative: this lamp will only turn function when it is absolutely pitch dark outside.
1) Battery doesn't solar charge unless you flip the switch ON (which will cause the light to come on at night)
2) HAVE to have the IR remote to turn ON/OFF
3) Light does not honor the 2H/6H/+1HR settings (perhaps I have a defective unit) -- I've tested the "2HR" mode several times and will stay on for an entire day.
4) The 100/75/50% works.
If it has good sun exposure, it will do well in recovering a full charge each day. Cloudy will effect the charge performance / hence figuring out how to limit ON time with the timer that I cannot get to work. You will need to manually turn ON/OFF via IR when not using instead of relying on the "auto night" mode.
* It would be nice to flip the switch and have the solar charging still work.
(three components: the (A) Solar panel + battery (charge controller) -- (B) Light + Controller -- (C) IR Remote.)
* The (B) light controller has no light sensor and depends on the (A) solar panels lack of solar energy to then switch into 'night mode' and enables power to the (B) Light from the stored energy from the battery stored inside the (A) Panel.
UPDATED (added one star)
Figured out how to get it to shut off after setting the timer: The "Low Bright" button configures the brightness after the night timer expires. If pressing the button the light dims, it stays on all night at the lowest brightness setting. Press it so the light momentarily shuts off to have the light turn off after the set timer length has expired.
NOTE: you will have to plug in and cover the panel (to trick the panel into 'night' mode) to provide power to the panel to configure the options as when there is light present, the hanging light model is switched away from the stored power.
REMINDER: you still need to power the switch on in order to allow for solar charging during the day.
Pretty cool lights. I drilled a hole in the gable end wall of my shop (its not finished, so it worked out great) disconnected the wire, fed it through and reconnected it...works great !.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on January 20, 2021
Does not operate during daylight hours in a dark shed unless solar panel is covered with an opaque cover
To help extend light hours in the winter months. Very easy to install and I find it bright however when I try to turn the brightness down it just adjusts for a second and then pops right back onto bright.
May be user error but I’m not sure.