BENFEI SATA Cable III, 3 Pack SATA Cable III 6Gbps Straight HDD SDD Data Cable with Locking Latch 18 Inch Compatible for SATA HDD, SSD, CD Driver, CD Writer - Black
|Price:||$6.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Benfei SATA III cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. Please be kindly noted that this cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
- 6 Gbps Fast Data Transfer: The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Cost-effective 3 Pack Combo: 3 Pack SATA 3 cable is a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Secure Connection: Locking latch on each end of the cable to ensure secure connections for fast and reliable file transfer.
- What You Get: Benfei SATA 3 cable 18inch(3PCS in one package) x3, 18-month warranty and lifetime friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BENFEI 3 PACK SATA III Cable For HDD/SSD/CD Driver/CD Writer
BENFEI SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage.
- 2.5" SSD drive
- 3.5" HDD drive
- Optical DVD drive
- RAID controller host card
SATA III At Up To 6 Gbps
- The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Please be kindly noted that it's just a Data transfer cable which could support 6Gbps, while the actual speed is limited by the rating of your attached equipment.
Easy to Use
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
from 7 minutes down to 90 seconds with no problems during or after installation.
Top international reviews
After tons of frustration, and my HDD being recognized half of the times, I resorted to using an old SATA cable that was lying around. "Suddenly", I had no more issues.
A month after, I got my new SSD as well. Hooked it up, everything perfect.
The next day my SSD is not recognized... Checked all connections many restarts, half of the times it would work, half it wouldn't.
I was super lucky to discover yet another "old" SATA cable lying around, and it's magic!!
Suddenly no more problems again.
So I guess that I either got a DOA batch of cables, or they are just dead from the moment they are manufactured...
Stay away, and look for a better solution.