Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV (First Time Books(R)) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
About the Author
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the "Berenstain Bears".
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They live outside of Philadelphia in the country. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- File size : 16511 KB
- Publisher : Random House Books for Young Readers (October 27, 2010)
- ASIN : B00472OBSO
- Publication date : October 27, 2010
- Print length : 34 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #286,890 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And then I remembered the Berenstain Bears. These funny little bear books are our miracle. I've LOVED to read my whole life. I have the fondest memories of my grandmother reading dozens of Berenstain Bears books to me as a little girl... and then of me re-reading them to her. Introducing our little lovey to the Berenstain Bears has been jst... wonderful.
YES - They're too, too much for a six or seven yr old to read solo. They're def intended for co-reading / joint reading.
For me - these are the perfect books for teaching grade school kiddos ab theme, plot, character developmt, etc... while slowly transitioning fr me reading to him and daddy [ha!] to him reading to us.
Basically: Highly recommend. =)