Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Authors
The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV (First Time Books(R)) Kindle Edition
From the Inside Flap
About the Author
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the "Berenstain Bears".
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They live outside of Philadelphia in the country. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B00472OBSO
- Publisher : Random House Books for Young Readers (October 27, 2010)
- Publication date : October 27, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 25807 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 34 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #512,003 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And then I remembered the Berenstain Bears. These funny little bear books are our miracle. I've LOVED to read my whole life. I have the fondest memories of my grandmother reading dozens of Berenstain Bears books to me as a little girl... and then of me re-reading them to her. Introducing our little lovey to the Berenstain Bears has been jst... wonderful.
YES - They're too, too much for a six or seven yr old to read solo. They're def intended for co-reading / joint reading.
For me - these are the perfect books for teaching grade school kiddos ab theme, plot, character developmt, etc... while slowly transitioning fr me reading to him and daddy [ha!] to him reading to us.
Basically: Highly recommend. =)