4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bernzomatic TS4000 Trigger Start Torch
There is a newer version of this item:
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0788809253307 , 7294104637283 , 7241870720398 , 0787461603321 , 7262318322592|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||788809253307 , 787461603321|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bernzomatic TS4000 Trigger Start Torch
Work faster and more efficiently with the versatile High Heat Torch for Fast Work Times, designed for a wide range of jobs including soldering large diameter copper pipes, brazing and heat treating. The optimized swirl flame burns hot and efficiently for maximum heat output and fast soldering times. The auto start/stop ignition lights and extinguishes the flame with the push of a button, while a run-lock button keeps the torch lit for continuous use.
Compare with similar items
The product is map-pro, trigger start torch, instant on/off trigger increases fuel savings & convenience, lock button keeps torch lit for finger-free use, replaceable brass tip, burn tip produces swirl flame for maximum heat output, pressure regulated to burn in all directions, cast aluminum construction provides added durability, for use with propane & map-pro fuel.. easy and simple use kit. The product is manufactured in United States.
The BernzoMatic trigger-started cast aluminum torch head light is a self-igniting high-temperature torch head designed for easy operation. Simply pull the trigger for ignition, and release it to turn off. This head produces a swirl flame and burns propane or mapp gas. Pressure regulation allows the flame to burn in any direction and ensures consistent performance. Even while the flame burns, the replaceable brass tip stays cool. The stainless steel burn tube, cast aluminum body, and brass burn tip are constructed for durability. The BernzoMatic torch head weighs 1.3 pounds and is backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The trigger start torch is definitely the way to go. Don't waste your money on something cheaper. Just start with this...BUT get one with an adjustable flame knob. This one doesn't have it. it's either full on, spiraling flame or it's off. There is no in-between. I loved being able to dial back the gas and have a finer, more precise flame for some jobs on my old torch.
So, now I'm stuck, living with regret. I should have done more research and comparison.
I'll get over it and find something to burn with the torch soon enough.
A few additional notes:
- Unlike with low-end propane torches, this one has no trouble when you have it running pointed downwards because its internal pressure regulation properly handles when liquid propane enters from the bottle. Cheap torches will burn incorrectly when they are being fed liquid propane.
- It works with mapp gas just fine.
- Personally, I find that it works better with the shorter/fatter camping propane canisters because it more stable when sitting upright.
- This is actually my second one - I have one at the shop as well for brazing/silver soldering.
PS - The TS4000 does not have the flame adjust like the TS8000. Even though the prices aren't all that much different, I intentionally avoided getting the TS8000 because that knob is just one more valve and protrusion to break far as I'm concerned. Also, I have no need to throttle the flame for all my uses, including more delicate ones like steak searing or creme brulee carmelization, so the extra feature would not be worth the risk of it breaking far as I'm concerned.
Top international reviews