Betsy Raye Allen
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Betsy Raye Allen
Betsy Raye Allen, office assistant by day and novelist by night, is a West Virginia native. She graduated with her Bachelor’s in Professional Writing from West Virginia State University. She likes to take long walks in the woods, swim by the moonlight, and howl at the rising full moon.
She has had short pieces published in several anthologies including the graphic novel “Chillers: Volume 1” and the short story anthology “Voices on Unity: Coming Together, Falling Apart.” Please check out her first paranormal romance story in the “Happy Howlidays: A Paranormal Romance Anthology."
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Betsy Raye Allen
Hallmark meets paranormal romance in this holiday anthology!
Christmas is coming to the quaint Vermont town of Bones Hollow, a place full of romance, mystery, and...monsters?
Lilith, the succubus, and elected mayor; satyr Dion, a nosy gossip who owns the local diner—the perfect place to get the low-down on what’s going on; accident-prone Bernard, a yeti with an unfortunate trait, and his witchy best friend, Luna; Johnny P. Nash, the local necromancer with a drinking problem; Matt, the town lawyer, distracted by his inner vampire and werewolf vying for dominance.
Meet these and more in the quirky, not-so-quiet town tucked away in New England—home to a menagerie of beings, their lives intertwining in this collection of romantic short stories.
- Newcomer, Pepper and her daughter, Aggie, move to the village after the death of her husband. Can dreamy Harrison, the handy-elf, fix her broken heart?
- Lich, Ted, the local flower shop owner, needs a bank loan. There’s just one problem, the loan officer at the bank is a banshee…and his ex.
- Rose, an Inari hellbent on reclaiming the land of her ancestors, is distracted from her quest by a delicious vampire. Will love get in the way of her lifelong ambition?
- Long-married vampire couple, Vlad and Dracinda have grown apart, but can their daughter’s love of a human guitarist, bring them back together?
- When ghost Rome rescues a dying man on solstice night, will their hearts ignite or freeze over like the blizzard forcing them together?
Discover these tales and many more in this holiday and paranormal mashup!
Love is a beautiful thing. Full of romance, joy, happiness…murder?What happens when love goes horribly, gruesomely wrong? A red wedding, a sacrifice to Saint Valentine, blind dates gone amiss…there are so many ways romance can be twisted. This anthology, with over 40 international authors, is not for the faint of heart.
Bones Hollow Book 5 is all about April Fool's Day! Read about pranks gone awry, fake dating, miniature tricksters, and more as seven international authors tell short tales about the loves and lives of Bones Hollow--a small Vermont town with big monster heart.
Join your favorite characters and some new ones to love as Hallmark meets paranormal romance in this new collection from Paramour Ink.
Small town romance--big monster hearts.