- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MPQ5ZOS
- UPC: 728131243775 100003574208 766789693672 897922002041 897922002072
- Item model number: 78051
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Chia Seeds
BetterBody Foods Organic Chia Seeds with Omega-3, Non-GMO (2 Pound)
($0.21 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia seeds, you’ll find many nutrients, including omega-3, and fiber, making it a great bonus to any protein shake or juice. Because it is flavor neutral, you can add it to drinks and shakes of all flavors without them clashing.
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eating Keto or Paleo, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious seed into your diet.
- WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber! In the ancient Mayan language, the word “chia” meant strength, so the name speaks for itself. Our Organic Chia Seeds can also be used as an egg replacement in any meal! Simply mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without having to worry about it upsetting the flavor of your dish. Because they are tasteless, you can use chia seeds to add texture to your food without drowning out the original flavor of your dish.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add a little added crunch of protein and fiber. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on some yogurt, pudding, salads, oatmeal, granola, or cereal for a satisfying snack!
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Organic chia seeds are a superfood with nutrients, such as Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats, and dietary fiber. Chia seed benefits don't just end there! They are also gluten-free and GMO-free. Additionally, they absorb up to ten times their weight in water!
Why smoothie bowl? Green smoothies are great. They’re convenient, delicious and helpful in getting fiber and nutrients. But sometimes you want just a little more. That’s where smoothie bowls come in. The tasty toppings turn a same-old smoothie into a flavorful treat. Check our more smoothie bowls on our website: www.betterbodyfoods.com
Avocado and Spinach Smoothie Bowl
Green smoothies are great. They’re convenient, delicious and helpful in getting fiber and nutrients. But sometimes you want just a little more. That’s where smoothie bowls come in. The tasty toppings turn a same-old smoothie into a flavorful treat. Check our more smoothie bowls on our website: www.betterbodyfoods.com
|Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||Chocolate PBfit Peanut Butter Powder||Vegan Organic PBfit Chocolate Plus||PBfit Organic Peanut Butter Powder||Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil|
|Light coconut flavor and contains MCTs.||Love peanut butter? Try out our chocolate PBfit!||Clean ingredients, delicious chocolate peanut butter flavor||87% Less fat than traditional peanut butter!||Organic, neutral flavor... use for baking and more!|
Finding foods with lots of nutrients can be helpful for people who are trying to change their diet and live a better life. The word “chia” comes from the ancient Mayan word for strength. Why would the Mayans use such a powerful word for such a small seed? Well, chia seeds are loaded with nutrients such as fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. Our Organic Chia Seeds are nutrient powerhouses which is why they deserve to be associated with strength. They contain 37% of the daily recommended value of fiber to help the 97% of Americans who are fiber deficient. Because our chia seeds are flavor neutral flavorless, you can add them to just about anything to get a boost without changing the taste of your food. Just mix our chia seeds with your favorite breakfast shake, smoothie, bread batter, or other food that could use a little extra crunch that your family will love! Use them as a pre- or post-workout boost with protein powders that you are already using. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on yogurt, salads, or cereal for a satisfying snack! Our Organic Chia Seeds also make a great egg replacement. Just mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then use as an egg substitute in your favorite recipes. These Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb, non-GMO, and paleo-friendly, making them the perfect powerhouse for your pantry. BetterBody Foods is determined to bring you quality products that are better for your body but that don’t make you sacrifice the flavors that you enjoy. Find food that you’ll love to love with our 2 lbs. bulk container of Organic Chia Seeds!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Raw, Organic Chia Seeds
Add chia to salads, yogurt, smoothies and baked goods, or use as a thickener to give a nutrition boost to any recipe.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How do I return this! Do not buy!
SO GROSS. Yep, I'm quite a hippy but I don't really like eating bugs. Especially when they aren't supposed to be in my food.
Apparently they are very healthy with lots of fiber and omega-3. I put about 1 tablespoon in a glass of water and stir it and let it sit for ~10 minutes. After soaking a gel membrane surrounds each seed and you can drink them with the water and chew on them.
They remind me a little of 'bubble tea' if you have ever had that with tapioca balls. Of course these are much smaller but the sensation is similar. I am glad these things are healthy as they are quite addictive. I have also made some coconut milk pudding with these and that was quite tasty as well. (just mix coconut milk with a few tablespoons of tapioca and let sit in the fridge for a few hours).
So far my favorite drink I have made with these is just some squeezed juice from an orange, lemon, lime, or grapefruit with some honey.