- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Beyond Now (The Hutton Family) Paperback – September 19, 2019
Enhance your purchase
I was six the first time I proposed. Twenty years later, will she say I do?
In kindergarten, I fell in love with Maisie Brown. In seventh grade, she moved out of state. Now, she’s back…
…but only for a week.
When fate brings Maisie back to me, it’s clear life has been good to her. My childhood best friend, that shy little girl who never had enough to eat, she grew into a gorgeous woman wearing confidence like a designer dress. And the connection between us? It grew, too…into chemistry so explosive the world might catch fire. Six-year-old me was a genius. Maisie and I were made for each other, even if she does like to "go, go, go," while I prefer to "go with the flow."
But my roots—my family, my business, my history—are firmly planted in Key West and her shiny new life sparkles in Los Angeles. When this week ends, so does whatever this is between us…along with my chance to make good on my childhood promise.
"Brave Girl, Quiet Girl: A Novel" by Catherine Ryan Hyde
From New York Times bestselling author Catherine Ryan Hyde comes a gripping and emotional novel about friendship, motherhood, and the journey toward finding a place to call home. | Learn more
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- "Abby Brooks can write a love story that will bring you to your knees with emotion and she hit a grand slam on this one. I literally could not put this book down..."
- "Books like this are why I read romance."
- "It's a must read!"
- "Beyond Now is beyond good!"
- "Sensational book."
- "Let Abby Brooks weave a relatable family into your heart."
- "Caleb is officially my favorite Hutton."
- "Raw, very real emotions."
- "Captured my heart."
- "Wow do the sparks fly!"
- "A beautiful story of self-reflection and sacrifice."
- "Their connection is off the charts."
- "Every chapter of this book is a journey."
- "I just loved this book!"
- "Completely honest and simply lovable."
- "The epitome of romance."
- "LOVED IT!!!"
- "I absolutely love stories like these."
- "Caleb and Maisie stole my heart!"
- "Abby is nailing it with this series! Love them all!"
- "OMG I LOVED IT!!!"
- "This childhoods friends to lovers romance pulled at all my heart strings in the way that only fantastic romance stories can do. Books like this are why I love reading."
- Publisher : Independently published (September 19, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 292 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1694312720
- ISBN-13 : 978-1694312723
- Item Weight : 11.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.73 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #813,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the quest to live life to the fullest, and maybe snag a happily ever after along the way. Each story is a unique, passionate, meaningful tale that captures my attention and my heart as well.
Caleb and Maisie's story is all of that, with a swoony mix of romance and titillating rendezvous - all while making you smile- Romance at its best!
A character-driven plot that should not be passed by, the hearts on display story left me feeling lighter and brighter than when I started. That is worth 5 stars alone!
Looking forward to Eli and the Eggplant story next!!