Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Bill Burniece
Focus primarily on promoting high ticket products and services online. The truth is that it takes the same amount of time and energy to promote a product or service that pays you $500.00 than it does to promote a product that only pays you $29.00.
Doesn't it make sense to get paid more money for doing the same amount of work? If you want me to show you how to earn $1000+ per sale online by partnering with me, please claim the free training video on this page:
"The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing." - Walt Disney
"We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action." - Dr. Henry Link
"Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can't, You're Right." - Quote By Henry Ford
"Don't Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today." - Will Rogers
"It's Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It's Whether You Get Up." - Vince Lombardi
"The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty." - Winston Churchill
Customers Also Bought Items By
If you want serious results, and are sick and tired of trying to sell, and banging your head on an immovable wall, then this book is a must read. Come and learn the secrets of some of the most successful internet entrepreneurs on the planet for faster and more reliable revenue.
With interviews from people like the 8 figure internet marketing titan Anik Singal, to Brad Sugars, the CEO of the world’s fastest growing business franchise (according to Forbes magazine), to one of the most successful affiliate launch managers of all time Matt Mcwilliams who has personally manned the affiliate programs for Shutterfly, Zig Ziglar inc, Ray Edwards, Michael Hyatt and more.
These Juggernauts, and many other up and coming internet sellers spill the secrets to their success, and give a blueprint map to a stronger business, and better sales.
Here’s a little of what you’ll learn:
-Learn how master the art of sales from a world renowned copy writing expert, and build trust and loyalty from your fans without being salesy and sleazy.
-Learn how to sell more ebook, and drive more hot traffic through Amazon
-Learn how to build a loyal fan base for your brand that can generate epic sales.
-How to build a highly scale-able blog with reliable ongoing traffic
-Have book launches that can land you on the Wall Street Journal
-Master high ticket sales from an 8 figure revenue generating sales genius
-and so much more.
In this book are included interviews from world’s top entrepreneurs as well as newer up and coming entrepreneurs who have the tools and tactics necessary for a major break-out. In this book the most successful CEO’s will show you the one thing they focused on that brought them from scratch to the top of the game. So if you’re a serious entrepreneur who wants the right tools to take it to the next level then Internet Marketing Secrets is a must have!
Full contributing author list:
Adam Houge, Anik Singal, Matt Mcwilliams, Jim Edwards, Brad Sugars, Ty Cohen, Matt Stone, Derek Doepker, Charles Byrd, Chris Kyle, Jan Rutherford, Kimberley grabas, Bill Burniece, Sean Si, Tom Corson Knowles, Jeremy Belotti, Alex Hayes, Kam Yuen, Linda Stirling, Marlene Cheng, Sergei Katz, Travis Cody, Roxanne Burkey, CJ, Sonya and Priya, Kathy Rampserger, Aaran Solh, Chris O’Bryne, Karen Radau, Peggy McKenzie, Steve Schoenhoff
Do you want to escape the drudgery of your 9 to 5 job?
Discover proven steps to successful online entrepreneurship.
Do you have an idea to make money online but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to make your current business turn a profit? Internet marketers and bestselling authors Chris Naish and Buck Flogging have helped countless aspiring entrepreneurs pursue their passion projects. And now they’re here to help you realize your business potential.
It’s often said that success leaves clues. In Internet Business Insights, Naish and Flogging present interviews from 101 renowned entrepreneurial experts from a diverse range of fields. From those who can teach you to make a comfortable living with internet marketing, to a businesswoman who went from $135k debt, to selling her company to Bill Gates.
Through this easy-to-access resource, Naish and Flogging gather these clues into 30 lessons to help you harness the insights of thought leaders into measurable results.
In Internet Business Insights, you’ll discover:
- No idea how to achieve your goals? Find out why that's great! (Lesson 1)
- Passion projects: Are you ruining your chances with this idealism? (Lesson 2)
- Pivot, you hear it everywhere. But when do you do it? (Lesson 5)
- You might be smart, but if you don't follow this rule you'll look like a fool to everyone! (Lesson 6)
- Improve the quality and quantity of your work with this one simple idea. (Lesson 7)
- Somebody hate your product or service? Find out why that could be good news! (Lesson 8)
- Great, you're finally making a profit! This mistake might send your business into the gutter however. (Lesson 9)
- The difference between marketing and branding, and how to get both right. (Lesson 10)
- The one simple rule that will ensure you get OVERPAID. Over half of our contributors mentioned this! (Lesson 11)
- The HUGE mistake 15% of our contributors made. Are you making it too? (Lesson 12)
- Why success can be short lived, and what you can do to prolong it indefinitely. (Lesson 17)
- The answers to one question some entrepreneurs REFUSED to answer at first. (And why you should refuse to answer it too!) (Lesson 19)
- Scared of taking your business to the next level? You should be! Find out why. (Lesson 21)
- What anger management and Windows XP can teach you about your long term income potential. (Lesson 22)
- How creative people can have one good idea, and then use it to profit in over a dozen ways. (Lesson 23)
- If you've tried everything and nothing works, here's the likely reason why. (Lesson 24)
- Got a great product, but working too many hours for not enough money? Here's your problem solved. (Lesson 25)
- Build a side hustle first, or just burn your bridges and go for it? (Lessons 28/29)
- One thing almost everybody in this book does, (but didn't mention) that was vital to their success! (Lesson 30)
Internet Business Insights is your handbook for both:
- Creating your own online income from scratch or...
- Bringing your existing company to the next level.
If you like invaluable expert guidance, actionable advice, and inspirational true stories of success, you’ll be surprised at what you discover in Naish and Flogging's motivating guide.