Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
- "Ms. Dearen's prose ensnares the reader from paragraph one and keeps up the pace with admirable dexterity... Stephanie and Bran are layered characters who develop throughout the book, and Bran's disability is sympathetically and realistically portrayed."
- "I stayed up way too late reading it because I HAD to finish it in one sitting. I loved it!"
- "This was my first book by Dearen but it won't be my last. I love that the male love interest Bran was blind. He was so capable and yet needed so much, especially on the emotional side."
- "A book on my Fav list that I am willing to read over and over and over again. Sigh."
- ASIN : B07D7LPC3J
- Publication date : May 21, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 4436 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 342 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,598 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
GENRE: Contemporary romance; Disabilities
SETTING: Modern day Chicago
CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: STEPHANIE CALDWELL – Loving mother of a young child with “cystic fibrosis”; understanding; observant; trustworthy; stern when necessary.
CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: PHILLIP ANDERSON – Yes, a billionaire; business genius that is withdrawing into himself without realization; a giver to the disabled; a man on a mission. 😎
SYNOPSIS: Ellie needs medication. Stephanie has barely been able to make ends meet and is lucky to have her job. Her employer, Phillip, is newly engaged but cannot function without his personal assistant. His three friends…… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I dunno). Her friend…… 💪 (“I got your back”)
WHAT I LIKED: Protective of your personal assistant…..MUCH! Humor. Three friends….protective MUCH!
WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: “I am not worthy”….ness can sometimes be excessively written into a plot.
OVERALL RATING: (5) stars because the plot is deliciously great. A romantic realistic walk into the world of a person with disabilities. A book on my Fav list that I am willing to read over and over and over again. Sigh
Top reviews from other countries
I would definitely recommend this book.
I adored Brans and Stephanie!! Brans is such a strong character and his blindness doesn't detract from his swoon-worthiness. I can definitely see why Steph fell in love with him! Their relationship was really cute. Although it was a little frustrating that they wouldn't admit their feelings for each other, the ending was definitely worth it! I loved Fordham. He was such a darling and I'm so glad that Brans had him in his life.
Overall, a beautiful story not to be missed!! I would recommend this to all lovers of clean, sweet inspiration romance!!