|Item Weight||3.17 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.26 x 2.64 x 2.13 inches|
|Date First Available||March 13, 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Blue Light Blocking Glasses - 3Pack Computer Game Glasses Square Eyeglasses Frame, Blue Light Blocker Glasses for Women Men, Anti Eye Eyestrain Reading Gaming Glasses Non Prescription
|With Deal:||$9.52 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.47 (55%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☮PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES - Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- ☮Eliminate fatigue - Blue Light Blocking Glasses can 100% effectively block harmful blue light coming from phones, computer monitors, gaming, and other devices. Eliminates eye strain that causes headaches, aching eyes, and blurred vision
- ☮TR90 MATERIAL FRAME - The frame of these blue light glasses are made from TR90 material. TR material makes these computer glasses only half weight of plastic glasses, and two times durable. And these blue light blocking glasses are also constructed with reinforced metal hinges to ensure durability and avoid breaking. No fade.
- ☮Transparent Lens - multi layer blue filter coating is much more effective than toher non-coated glasses. This filters out almost all of blue light while letting you see clearly and precisely. Great for close work when you want to see details. Filters out annoying glare for better safety when driving. Great for walks and enjoying the outdoors.
- ☮LIFETIME WARRANTY – ensures all our customers with 100% Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Breakage Warranty for our product. In case of any broken issues,please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied. You have no risk to try!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LNEKEI Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Protect your digital life
- Blu ray away from life - spectacle lenses are designed using blue nano-absorption technology. It absorbs blue light and keeps blue light away from life.
- Through lens - lens made of imported materials from Germany, high permeability, no glare, no color added, less reflection, almost no color difference
- UV protection - The anti blue lens uses a special nano-coating technology to protect your glasses from UV rays while protecting against blue light
Why do we need the blue light filter glasses?
THE SYMPTOMS OF DIGITAL EYESTRAIN
Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain. Spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes (and body) through a lot of wear and tear. At the same time, HEV light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder, but puts them at risk of aging faster
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is a harmful portion of light emitted by digital screens. According to the Paris Vision Institute, younger people exposed to an excess amount of blue light can start to experience age-related macular degeneration at an earlier stage. Other research states that excess exposure is also the leading cause of vision loss for people over 50.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR EYES
Blue light blocking glasses from LNEKEI are specially designed to filter out 99% of harmful blue-violet light. The premium features of SightRelax lenses, such as SightRelax Focus, make screen time more comfortable and help eliminate symptoms of digital eyestrain.Simultaneously KEAKUO Blu-ray filter glasses will improve your sleep and make you fall asleep.
Blue Light Protection - Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Blue Light Protection - Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Blue ray blockers - All-day protection from blue light and UV light
- Clear lens -- The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance.
- Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Blue blocking capability test
- We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by LNEKEI Glasses has not turn blue.
- LNEKEI glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light.
- Wearing blue light filter glasses while working with digital devices can help in reducing the risk of developing eye related problems.
|Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses|
|Blue light blocking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ETA (Sept 2020): my husband recently bought a “blue light blocking cell phone screen” and I tested it using the same blue light tester kit that was included in this purchase. Wow. The phone screen did not block any blue light like it’s promise and was complete trash. My husband returned his screen cover. I managed to find one on amazon that actually blocked blue light and the only reason why I could verify it was with the same tester kit. So, my advice is to keep the little tester kit with this purchase. It totally helps confirming legit items, especially in my case with a separate product that had no affiliation with these blue light blocking glasses. I am definitely even happier with this purchase. Also, the glasses still work great!
I had corrective eye surgery ~12 years ago, so I’m very much out of the habit of wearing glasses. I actually forget I have these on, they’re so light!
Added bonus: my husband said they looked cute. 💁🏼♀️
The frames themselves are plastic, but for a ~$15 dollars for 3 pairs, I'm not mad. They work based off of the blue light tester by the color not changing when the light is shown onto the glasses meaning that the light is not being transmitted through the glass and into your eyes. The tint to the glasses appears slightly yellowish (AND I MEAN SLIGHTLY), but isn't noticeable except for when you first put them on. This is most likely due to other ranges of lighter blue light being reflected (rather than transmitted) off of every day items.
I've seen a couple of the reviews looking at a literally blue colored object. This is NOT what blue light is. Smh. The items are being colored that way. Instead there's a filter that blocks the blue wavelength. Items that appear blue are actually absorbing the blue color rather than it being reflected off the object. Hence why it appears blue or whatever color the object is.
I highly recommend this product and am looking forward to using the glasses more.