Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Blue Yeti Nano Professional Condenser USB Microphone with Multiple Pickup Patterns & No-Latency Monitoring for Recording and Streaming on PC & Mac - Shadow Grey
|List Price:||$99.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Sensitivity||120 dB|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||100 dB|
|Item Weight||1.39 Pounds|
About this item
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Standard threading for Radius III Shock Mount and/or Compass Boom Arm
- Plug ‘N play-Mac and PC compatible
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns; Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48Khz
- Power Output (RMS): 130mW
- 1 year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare Blue USB Microphones
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Desktop Mini Condenser Microphone With Tripod - Black
Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Cardioid Condenser Capsule, Adjustable Stand, Plug and Play – Black
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Firemall LLC|
Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube content, game streaming, Skype calls and voiceover work. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and plug ‘n play operation for instant streaming on PC/Mac. The premium finish looks great on camera and on any desktop. Featuring a no-latency headphone output and controls for headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern, Yeti Nano is the perfect mic for modern broadcasters.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a decent mic, but I feel like better audio setups could be acquired with cheaper and more flexible configurations.
Would be a good plug-and-play office/conference mic.
By Chris on January 18, 2019
By Julian on December 7, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
1. Even set on cardiod mode, expect (a lot!) of audible noise from your keyboard and general computer sounds like fan noise. ('Workarounds' to get rid of this are really tedious, mostly involving 'after-editing' being necessary, or installing interfaces for editing etc.) I am going to try a boom arm to hang the mic, to see if this helps. (Will report back.) My keyboard is not a loud one and using a recording head-set, almost no keyboard or computer noise gets picked up. I know that this is an open mic, so an entirely different beast, but ...
2. Reasonably quiet for recording otherwise, with warm, but crisp, clean and well-balanced sound. Nice!
3. Size - OK. (The non-nano Blue Yeti looks gigantic and clumsy compared to the nano!)
4. Sound settings - be aware of the following:
- There is no 'Gain' dial on this model. Online instructions you might find for the non-nano version of Blue Yeti (with 'Gain' dial) may be confusing and/or lead you into unnecessary complications as you work with the sound - expect to find lots of contradictory advice on YouTube, for example.
- On Windows - advise that you take the time to learn how to tweak the sound through the main Control Panel before trying anything more complex.
- The mic will not work without monitor earphones or earbuds plugged into the 3.5mm on the body of the mic itself. So if you just want to simply record your voice into the computer without needing to monitor it, and without being online etc ... you'll still need to have earphones/earbuds plugged in. (For most normal use, you don't really need to monitor, so I'm not sure how useful this is, at all.)
- Consider installing OBS software if you'll be using the mic for voice-over or live streaming. - it will give you visible and accessible 'tweak controls' while you're working.
- BEWARE 'Blue Sherpa' (Beta version), available from the Blue website as a free download - ostensibly for tweaking mic sound. Had lots of problems with it not recognising the mic, and it may have been responsible for a bizarre computer fault where PC randomly went into 'sleep' mode. This fault did not recur once I'd uninstalled 'Blue Sherpa'.
Update: Boom arm did not really help control keyboard noise, to my disappointment. The shock-mount was way too small (HAUEA).
Conclusion: To really get the best from this mic, for my purposes, I'd probably have to invest another £100 or so, to get a branded shock-mount and boom arm. Not sure it's worth it...
Das Mikrofon galt als Weihnachtsgeschenk für meine kleine Schwester und sollte so natürlich sofort funktionieren. Ähnlich wird das Produkt auch beworben, Stecker rein und los geht es, so zumindest die Beschreibung. Doch gab es dicke Probleme mit dem Empfangen des Soundes. Beim Monitoring (Abhören über die eingebaute Klinke) kam bei uns kein Sound an und wir mussten diesen über extra angebaute Lautsprecher wiedergeben. Also ging die Ware nach einer Woche rumprobieren wieder zurück.
Da ich im Glauben war, dies sei wohl ein typischer Warehouse-Fehler, bestellte ich diesmal ein nagelneues Exemplar und hatte genau den gleichen Fehler wieder und wurde misstrauisch. Nachdem erste Suchergebnisse ins leere führten, bin ich in einem englischen Forum fündig geworden und erhielt dort den Tipp, meinen Systemsound einmal von 48.000 Hz (Standard) auf 44.100 Hz zu stellen und siehe da, alles funktioniert einwandfrei und OHNE Zusatzsoftware. Wieso genau die Hz Rate dabei eine Rolle spielt, kann ich leider nicht sagen, jedoch musste dieser Schritt getan werden um überhaupt Sound zu erhalten. Hoffe ich kann hiermit vielen Leuten helfen, die ähnliche Probleme mit dem Mikrofon aufweisen!
When the first one arrived I could tell that it was refurbished. There was hair BENEATH the sticker and it was very poorly placed NEXT TO the one that was removed, how could I tell? I could still see the residue the original left. Once I took it out of the packaging, the mic was scuffed. It worked for about a second before the software BLUE TELL YOU TO DOWNLOAD! stated it needed to update the mic before I could use the software. The update failed as it couldn't connect to the server and instead of restoring the mic out of update mode it BRICKED it. Making it useless.
Okay at this point you might be thinking that it was a faulty mic. I did too, Amazon's lovely tech support sent a replacement.
AGAIN it was a poor refurbish job. Skipping forward. I plugged the mic in, Blue Sherpa told me that it needed to update the mic and BOOM same again IT BRICKED THIS MIC AS WELL. My advice to anyone would be to go with anyone else, literally anyone other than Blue. On another note, I attempted to contact them for support and they just ignored me. I even called them (They only have a US number by the way.) and they refused to help, they said to just get a refund.
Amazon to the rescue again and offered to refund me as soon as they receive the mic.
I also have pictures of the packaging that I can provide, if anyone wants to see how bad they are at packing.
DON'T buy Blue products, DON'T try and contact Blue tech support, BUY any other mic that is not from Blue.
Blue clearly don't care about the product or the customer.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 7, 2018
Negatives are that the microphone has very little adjustment on the boom arm, there is no way to angle it exactly as you want unless mounted directly 90 degrees from your face. Also, it is a little unfortunate that the volume button on the microphone is for headphones as I have studio headphones that are wired into an amplifier instead so it is not used at all. Finally, the mute button is often hard to press resulting in the mic picking up noise and that being very loud for anyone on the other end.
This microphone is not intended for studio use and is good for YouTube voice overs, gaming, streaming, Skype, discord and other social media however would struggle as a podcast mic or for recording vocals.
Hope that helps.