BlueRigger 4K HDMI Cable (6.6 Feet, Black, 4K 60Hz, High Speed, Nylon Braided)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rugged Series - Durable, nylon-braided construction of the BlueRigger Braided Series increases longevity and is perfect for households with pets. Available Lengths – 3ft, 6.6ft,10ft,15ft, 25ft
- Supports Latest HDMI Standard - 4K, UHD, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Category 2 Certified,18 Gbps / 600 MHz Refresh Rate, 2160p, 1080p, 48 Bit Deep Color, Ethernet and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Reliable Construction - Durable, high-quality build protects against corrosion while maximizing signal strength - 100% Pure copper conductors, Triple Cable Shielding, 24K Gold-plated full metal jacket connectors
- Compatible with all HDMI Components - Connect Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and laptops with HDMI output to 4K UHD TV, projectors, A/V Receiver, etc.
- BlueRigger cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and US-based customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HEIGHTENED VIEWING EXPERIENCE
- 4K @ 60Hz Ultra HD - 4 times the clarity of 1080p video resolution
- BlueRigger HDMI cables are certified to have a bandwidth of 18 Gigabits per second which is sufficient for 4K resolution at 60 fps (frames per second)
- Screens with HDR increase brightness and display more colors than screens without. With HDR, colors are rich and vibrant, and the range of colors shown on the screen is closer to the range the human eye can see. The difference is very noticeable and very pleasing
INCREASE IN BANDWIDTH
UP TO 32 AUDIO CHANNELS
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cables connects a wide range of HDMI devices. Use it to extract the maximum performance from your gaming or home theater setup. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, the BlueRigger HDMI cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket housing. BlueRigger HDMI cables can transmit two video streams (Dual Viewing) at once and up to four audio streams all at the same time.
- The HDMI cable is made of a Nylon braided jacket that protects from physical strain, external interference & maintains efficiency of the digital signal
- Tested to withstand at least 5,000 cycles of 90 degree bend
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables.
- Built with 100% pure oxygen free solid copper strands that maximize signal strength and video quality
- High Density Triple Layer Shielding maintains integrity and purity of digital sound
- Gold plated, corrosion-resistant connectors deliver optional signal transfer with minimum distortion
- These cables are ATC (Authorized Testing Center) certified to support all resolutions up to 2160p
QUALITY PICTURE & SOUND
- Latest version HDMI cable supports 4K@ 60Hz, UHD, HDR, 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- 4K, UHD, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Refresh Rates of up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 18gbps
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and 1536 kHz audio
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and other HDMI devices
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS HDMI STANDARDS
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use the BlueRigger cable with all your HDMI devices.
Compare with similar items
4K HDMI Cable 6.6 ft, iVANKY High Speed 18Gbps HDMI 2.0 Cable, 4K HDR, 3D, 2160P, 1080P, Ethernet - Braided HDMI Cord 32AWG, Audio Return(ARC) Compatible UHD TV, Blu-ray, PS4, PS3, PC, Projector
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet, 2-Pack
BlueRigger 4K HDMI Cable (6 Feet,Black,4K 60Hz, High Speed)
SecurOMax HDMI Cable (4K 60Hz, HDMI 2.0, 18Gbps) with Braided Cord, 6 Feet
AmazonBasics Nylon-Braided 4K, 18Gbps HDMI to HDMI Cable, 6 Foot
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||6.42 x 5.71 x 1.10 inches||78.70 x 0.67 x 0.40 inches||7.68 x 5.51 x 1.40 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 inches||72.00 x 0.84 x 0.48 inches||72.00 x 0.78 x 0.40 inches|
|Item Weight||7.20 ounces||2.67 ounces||4.94 ounces||7.05 ounces||5.00 ounces||3.20 ounces|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do yourself a favor and buy a certified cable like monoprice if you plan on pushing bandwidth over your hdmi cables.
These cables are simply fantastic. The construction quality is top notch, and they handle every format I have tried. 1080P, 4K HDR and 4K Dolby Vision. At least one review mentioned that 4K Dolby Vision didnt work, but my guess is that it was a hardware or setting issue on their end. I had to enable "enhanced" HDMI on my receiver, but once I did that, it worked flawlessly. I have half a mind to throw out every HDMI cable in my house, of which there are MANY, and simply start over with these. I have a drawer full of really expensive HDMI cables from about 5 years ago, and they dont hold a candle to these.
The only thing to note, is that these are heavy duty cables. If you need to make a lot of twists and bends in your installation, i would go longer than you think you need. Otherwise, don't think twice. Paying $100+ for an HDMI cable is just plain stupid. Retailers push them because their markups are outrageous. HDMI cables are not like older video/audio cables where quality affected performance. HDMI cables are pass/fail, and these pass!!!
I had purchased a 10 foot long Amazon basic HDMI cable. I noticed that after I bought a brand-new monitor and a new video card I was still having some flutter which I was assuming was either the monitor refresh rate or the video cards frame rate. So I could not identify where the players coming from after changing various settings. I replaced the Amazon basic tables with these Blue Rigger, HDMI cables, and appears to have changed the problem, when I say changed the flutter has pretty much disappeared which mean there was some interference nearby that putting a heavier cable did resolve.
Now I know what others may be thinking is there was a problem with the connections themselves. Rest assure prior to buying a new cable I checked the connections and check the proper drivers to make sure everything was working the way it should.
good quality material
Fit is solid and tight
not very flexible
outer sheath is simply for show.
Overview, the cable itself seems to be slightly thicker than some of the other ones of the same price category, it was considerably thicker than me and was on basic products. Why normally this should not affect the quality for the issue I was having it help resolve it which means there must be some quality difference between Amazon basics and these items here. I think the outer sheath doesn't do much of anything except make the item more rigid. I won't subtract a star for that, as any cable that is thicker will not be as flexible and I kind of knew that going in but it's something to note for those that may need flexibility in the connections. I was able to use a VESA mounted monitor and attached the cable to the brackets perfectly fine with enough flexibility so it is not that rigid just more rigid than the Amazon basic. It's a goodbye and the looks of the cable may add if they are being seen. Connections are tight and solid.
Top international reviews
The Bluerigger cable is very well made and solid cable. Came packaged well in a cardboard box and the cable is thick and feels more expensive than it is. Picture quality is as good as any other HDMI cable I have used, no problems what-so-ever with the product.
All I will say is make sure you measure before you buy though...I guessitmated that the 3m cable would have been too short and it turns out it would have been the perfect length so I now have to have the excess cable coiled and hidden.
I paid £4.99 for the cable and I would say this is the perfect price for a HDMI cable this length and this well made. Great cable.
I plugged this to connect with PS4 pro with my Sony Bravia XF85 tele and the devices kept showing only a standard HD output.
Changed every possible setting on both devices yet nothing!
Every time I switched to 4K on settings Tge display vanished.
I then plugged my standard Sony cable to check if it was a device problem and well I hot 4K output. But just to be sure I also tried My belkin cable which use with my Xbox one X and an another identical TV and that one worked on the PS4 pro and tele too.
So all in all don’t fall for the whole detailed descriptor... bottom line the cable is useless if you are looking for 4k