- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches ; 1.98 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004GW25WY
- Item model number: HDMI-1.4-CL2-BL-50FT
- Customer Reviews: 10,068 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #139 in HDMI Cables
BlueRigger 4K HDMI Cable (50 Feet, Black,4K 30Hz, High Speed, in-Wall CL3 Rated)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- In-Wall Series - Fire-resistant PVC Jacket, and availablility in lengths of 15ft, 25ft, 35ft & 50ft make the BlueRigger CL3 Rated cable ideal for in-wall installation
- Supports the latest HDMI Standard - 4K 30Hz, UHD, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Category 2 Certified,10.2 Gbps / 340 MHz Refresh Rate, 1080p, 48 Bit Deep Color, Ethernet and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Reliable Construction - Durable, high-quality build protects against corrosion while maximizing signal strength - 100% Pure copper conductors, Triple Cable Shielding, 24K Gold-plated full metal jacket connectors
- Compatible with all HDMI Components - Connect Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and laptops with HDMI output to 4K UHD TV, projectors, A/V Receiver, etc.
- BlueRigger cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and US-based customer support
|Cable Length||50 feet feet|
|Compatible Devices||TV , Xbox , PlayStation , Projector|
|Data Transfer Rate||10.2 gigabits_per_second|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||1.98 pounds|
Specification for this product family
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
UP TO 32 AUDIO CHANNELS
4K @ 30hz
CL3 RATED FOR IN-WALL USE
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cables connects a wide range of HDMI devices. Use it to extract the maximum performance from your gaming or home theater setup. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, the BlueRigger HDMI cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket housing.
- The HDMI cable is made of a PVC outer layer that protects from physical strain, external interference & maintains efficiency of the digital signal
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables.
- Built with 100% pure oxygen free solid copper strands that maximize signal strength and video quality
- High Density Triple Layer Shielding maintains integrity and purity of digital sound
- Gold plated, corrosion-resistant connectors deliver optional signal transfer with minimum distortion
- These cables are ATC (Authorized Testing Center) certified to support all resolutions up to 2160p
Quality Picture and Sound
- Latest version HDMI cable supports 4K@30hz, UHD, HDR, 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- 4K, UHD, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Refresh Rates of up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use the BlueRigger cable with all your HDMI devices.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are looking for a 15ft cable or longer, buy the Monoprice Premium HDMI cables (also sold on Amazon). Not much more expensive and sometimes even the same price. I've tried these (after trying many brands) and these were the only ones that worked with ZERO issues.
This 50' cable definitely works with standard HD (1080p) at 50' but does not seem to work with 4K. When playing 4K content the TV reports a 1080p (standard HD) signal coming in rather than a 4K (2160p) signal.
I can't complain considering the price of this cable, but still it doesn't seem to support 4K.
Thanks to Amazon Prime I ordered it in the morning and got it the same day in the evening... remarkable. However, unless I hosed up settings, I will have to try a different cable (or some other approach) to get a 4K signal into the TV.
I will update this review after making some additional tests to ensure I didn't hose anything up in the settings with the player and TV, etc. In the meantime, if you need a 50' for 1080p (HD) this cable will definitely work and provides excellent signal quality to the TV. One thing I should mention is this cable is a bit thicker than most HDMI cables (but not nearly as thick or stiff as in-wall HDMI).
- Computer to Monitor.
- Computer to TV.
- Computer, this 50 ft cord to a powered splitter, split to TV and Monitor.
So then I really tried to break it - used a Display Port to HDMI adapter, then this cord to all of the above setups, and they all work perfect!
Attached is a picture of the Display Port to HDMI adapter, which then runs the 50 ft HDMI cable to the splitter, split to TV and Monitor. Craziest setup I could come up with and it works great. (It is unplugged so I could get the picture, but when plugged in works great)
TL;DR: This 50 Foot HDMI cable works
Top international reviews
Try using 4K picture and it won’t work.
It does state it 4K 30Htz. I’m guessing I’m outputting full 4K at 60htz so that’s why it doesn’t work......
Trouble is you just read it does 4K and think that’ll do the job.
Perhaps they need to educate us better by saying that there may be problems?!!
Build quality is really good. I so wanted to say it’s great, as the packaging and everything looks fabulous. It just won’t do what I need.
So my advice is to check exactly what you are outputting as not all 4K leads do the same it seems!
But it will handle 1080p sources over this distance with version HDMI 1.4 and 2.0. Unfortunately not quite good enough for my needs and this was not replacing an expensive cable, it was a damaged generic one at about £40 during install. For proper connectivity sources for UHD 4:4:4 60hz you will need something in the fibre optic line from Monoprice or Ruprio.
HDMI carries digital data. Either the ones and zeroes get through well enough to be read successfully, or they do not. If they get through without errors, you will have a perfect picture. If they get through with errors, you will get freezing, picture errors and blocking.
In other words, if your HDMI cable works, the picture quality cannot in any way be affected by how much you paid for the cable. There can be no difference between an expensive cable's picture and that of a cheap cable, as long as it's actually working. Expect the differences between cables to be primarily in physical robustness and quality control (i.e. what proportion arrive broken).
This cable is very nice.
- I have not had any problems with it.
- It looks good and feels solid.
- It comes in a very neat and cute box.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty, amazingly.
- It is somewhat stiff, but not so stiff that you can't loop up the excess cable.
- The ends appear to be very well made (no poor quality clip-together casework here).
I paid under £15 for this cable. That is insanely good value compared to some of the other products available. Really, I do not see why you would need to find a better cable than this. Buy it.
It is a thick cable but isn't as thick as the braided cable it replaced. Flexibility is good although I used a 90 degree connector as my Television is connected to the wall and there isn't much room behind it and the wall mount.
Construction seems sound and the HDMI connections are sturdy. The connection ends are quite long as they include molded strain relief behind the HDMI connectors.
Most importantly it carries a 1080p signal at 60Hz from my PC to my TV without any degradation in signal, ie. the red/pink pixels commonly associated with a corrupted digital video signal. I can't advise if it will carry a similar 3d signal with the same results as I don't own a 3d capable Television.
Overall I'm very happy with the cable and the service especially at the price which was lower than similar cables. Edit; I'm not sure if I would choose this cable at £13.99 considering I paid under half that at £6.49, doubling the price seems a little extreme BlueRigger...
I connected them up to a TiVo HD box and an Android TV box - both of which are working absolutely flawlessly. The cables are well made and have a premium feel to them (the same sort of feel you'd get if you paid 5-10 times more in the high street!!) and are of excellent quality all round.
Based on £1.50 for a cheap'n'cheerful (i.e., poor quality) 1 metre cable, I expected to pay at least £30 for a decent 10 metre cable so I was pleasantly surprised to find this cable at this price (just over a tenner).
The cable is indeed excellent quality with securely attached and well-made plugs. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it. I can find no fault with the cable and highly recommend it.
Bear in mind that this is a thick cable so won't bend easily round sharp corners. This isn't a fault, but some people might find it an inconvenience. It just needs a little thought when planning the route.
It is quite basic, but the design is clean and functional. The cable sleeving is pretty heavy duty. The cable is relatively thick, it is flexible but you wouldn't want to bend it too sharply.
I have used it with my PS3 and computer with a Sony Bravia 3D tv and I am very happy with the sound and picture quality, although I have not tried it with 3D content yet. I will update this review when I have.
I think this cable is very good quality for the money paid. If you want a cable which is soild and will last but not too fancy, I think this is a good option. I also have the shorter 2m version which I have had even longer and it is performing just as well.
This is high speed cdmi with Ethernet, so basically the highest spec cable currently available (http://www.hdmi.org/consumer/finding_right_cable.aspx) and much cheaper than you can be fooled into paying at other places, and this is also CL3 rated for in-wall installation, so all round good value.
Cable was easy to feed through my ceilings and walls and didn't coil up or get tangled as per previous HDMI cables I have purchased.
Nice connection on the end and feels sturdy.
I use this over a 9m run - source >>> AV receiver >>> Kitchen TV
Packaged satisfactory and nice premium feel to the cable.
Also fire rated for in wall runs
The cable isn't very flexible so it would be difficult to bend the end at 90 degrees in a tight junction box. Bends at 90 degrees ok in length in the walls.
Picture quality looks good with no apparent loss of clarity.
Seems sturdy and well manufactured. Happy with purchase and would recomend
No picture loss or quality loss.
Purchased one for a 15m run and a 8m run. Both work perfectly. Happy shopper
Went to site to fit the said items on the Saturday, no where to be found,returned to site on Wednesday 18th & Parcel force said they had delivered, even had a signature & a time, again no where to be found, went on amazon at about 15:30, & ordered for next day delivery.
Not only where the items there before 10am they only cost £54, I cannot thank this company enough, for getting me out of a very sticky situation & next time I'm looking for AV cables they will be my first port of call.