3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Boltune Upgraded Version, Wireless Headphones with Microphone/Deep Bass Bluetooth Headphones Over-Ear, Protein Earpads 30H Playtime for Travel Work Cellphone
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$51.08 (51%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgraded Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology (QCC3003+AMS3415) Improved hybrid noise cancelling technology not only effectively reduces external noise by 96% while travelling on subway bus plane or at a loud office but also reduces the headphones' internal noise like white noise improve the sound you listen to in your world there's nothing but music
- Impressive HD sound with Deep bass upgraded Boltune active noise cancelling headphones come with 45mm large-aperture drivers for impressive HD sound quality & CAPTIVATING bass enjoy the music in a more authentic way
- Cozy protein ear pads and high-tech aluminum alloy material Bluetooth headphones equipped with professional high imitation protein ear pads that are non-toxic & skin friendly for first class comfort high-tech aluminum alloy headband is rotatable light & durable
- Bluetooth 5 0 and built-in CVC 6 0 microphone Boltune wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5 0 for a more effective and stable connection range (66ft) enjoy hands-free calls with built-in CVC 6 0 microphone
- 30-Hour playtime and fast charge Boltune over ear headphone’s built-in 680mAh battery delivers 30 hours playtime with less than 1 hour of charge for 5 minutes for more than 2 hours use Boltune provides 60 days free refund & 24 months with 5 Star service Contact us anytime
- Connectivity Technology Bluetooth Wired
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stable Bluetooth 5.0 & Built-In cVc 6. 0 Microphone
Stable Bluetooth 5. 0 connection streams music uninterrupted while the built-in cVc 6. 0 microphone ensure crisp, clear calls without ambient noise. The effective range of BT-BH011 wireless headphone is up to 66ft, four times longer than other Bluetooth 4. 2 headphones for an unbridled experience.
- Reminder: Please turn off the ANC switch when not in use to save power.
Boltune 2019 Upgraded Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
30 Hours Playtime and impressive sound quality
Boltune wireless headphones are equipped with the latest noise cancelling technology ( QCC3003+AMS3415 ), put them on, turn on the ANC and you’re transported into your own personal tranquil retreat. Just you & the music. Upgraded for 2019, these noise cancelling headphones offer you impressive sound quality with an unbeatably affordable budget.
- Portable for travel, busy office, crowded street, anywhere you go.
- Soft Protein Ear Cushions
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Built-In cVc 6.0 Microphone
- 45mm Large-Aperture Drivers
- 30 hour Playtime
- Reminder: Please turn off the ANC switch when not in use to save power.
Noise OFF, Music ON.
Upgraded Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology
Advanced Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology ( QCC3003+AMS3415 ), activate the ANC & enter your own world of music.
Built to Last 680mAh Battery
Enjoy up to 30 hours of music on one charge for all-day audio indulgence & quick 5-minute recharge keeps the music going for up to 2 hours.
Hi-Fi Sound & Captivating Bass
Dual 45mm drivers provide you with deep, accurate bass response for sound that’s crisp, powerful & kept within a soundproof design to help you enjoy your music better.
First-class comfort, Advanced design and material.
Professional Protein Ear Pads
Boltune noise cancelling headphones come equipped with professional protein ear pads that are lightweight, soft & wonderfully comfortable for all day wear.
Answer phone calls, adjust the volume, turn ANC on/off all by using the tuning controls located on the headphones.
Durable & Adjustable
Boltune Bluetooth headphones are made out of durable high-tech aluminum alloy materials, feature an adjustable headband & are capable of rotating 90° from the axis.
Compare with similar items
Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 Over Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic Deep Bass, Comfortable Protein Earpads 30H Playtime for Travel Work TV PC Cellphone
Boltune Noise Cancelling Headphones, [Upgraded] Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone/Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over-Ear, Protein Earpads 30H Playtime for Travel Work TV PC Cellphone
Mpow H19 IPO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones with CVC8.0 Microphone, Hi-Fi Stereo Deep Bass, Rapid Charge 35H Playtime for TV, Online Class, Home Office
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work, Black
Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||On Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||In Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 6.50 x 3.74 inches||7.68 x 6.42 x 3.15 inches||7.48 x 6.50 x 3.74 inches||3.23 x 6.30 x 5.12 inches||6.54 x 3.62 x 7.13 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches|
|Item Weight||0.56 pounds||0.62 pounds||0.56 pounds||0.53 pounds||0.85 pounds||0.58 pounds|
|Special Features||Microphone, Noise-Canceling, wireless, Lightweight||Android Phone Control, Microphone Feature, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation, Noise Isolation||Microphone, Noise-Canceling, wireless, Lightweight||Active Noise Cancelling Technology, Bluetooth 5.0, CVC8.0 Microphone, 35Hrs Playing Time, HiFi Deep Bass Sound||Noise Cancellation, Wireless, Built-in Microphones, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight, 30 Hours Playtime, Travel on the plane||Hi-Res Audio, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, BassUp Technology, Crystal-Clear Calls, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control|
Upgraded Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology (QCC3003+AMS3415) Advanced hybrid active noise technology reduces airplane cabin noise busy street or office sounds so you get to focus on what you want to hear Enjoy your music movies & videos with these ideal travel friendly headphones – your essential travel buddy Soft & Comfortable Protein Ear Pads Professional protein ear pads are lightweight skin friendly & soft around-ear to make you feel like you’re resting on a comfortable sofa as you focus on listening Premium Sound Quality (45mm Drivers) The 45mm drivers offer low latency for accurate sound reproduction that’s high quality Liquid crystal polymer diaphragms are hi-res audio compatible reproducing a full range of frequencies to hear every detail of your favorite music Free from Wires with Bluetooth 5 0 Most wireless headphones on the market are built with Bluetooth 4 2 while our BT-BH011 model features the latest Bluetooth 5 0 for a quick & stable connection with your devices Longer Battery Life with Quick Charging Bluetooth 5 0 operates at a lower power consumption to improve battery life (680mAh) & performance- up to 30 hours playback with only 0 8-1 hours of charge 5 minutes charge allows more than 2 hours use Built-In Cv 6 0 Microphone Built-in CvC 6 0 microphone utilizes double noise reduction system to unlock clearer sounds in spite of strong wind or other noises Enjoy either wireless or wired modes on your terms High-Tech Aluminum Alloy Material Aluminum alloy headband is rotatable lightweight & durable No need to worry about breaking from accidental falls What’s in the Box 1 x Boltune Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones 1 x Carrying Case 1 x 3 5mm AUX Cable 1 x USB Charging Cable 1 x User Guide 1 x Airplane Adapter Reminder Please turn off the ANC switch when not in use to save power
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The headphones app from Sony allows alot more customization, including eq adjusters, ambient noise, noise cancelling strength, and frequent software updates. These Boltunes are what you get out of the box. No updates, just this. These could use some eq tweaks in my opinion, but for 89 dollars, it's fine. Most people will be happy.
2. (SOUND) These have a deep rolloff at about 33hz. It's good for mid bass music and from my listening, rock, jazz, electronic, metal, and a few others, I found the sound to be decent, with a somewhat boxxy bass. They have clear vocals, but don't have that higher end detail I prefer. The Sony's trail off at 20hz. 13hz doesn't sound like much but you get far more and cleaner bass on the Sony's, and all around they sound cleaner and flatter. For movies the Sony's crush these, but for music, it's closer. For vocals I did enjoy the Boltunes alot. If you come from the Bose qc series, these share a similar sound.
3. (BUTTONS) the Boltunes have a physical volume up and down button, as well as a physical power and noise cancelling button. The buttons work well. The power button works as a pause and play button, but double tapping it is DANGEROUS. These headphones automatically dials the last number in my phone log when double tapping the power button on Android. This is extremely dangerous being that the last number could be spam or someone you don't know. They lose one half star here. The Sony's use touch controls that include jestures that are responsive and work extremely well. I much prefer them to this older feeling system from Boltune. Once again though, for the price, the Boltunes should be fine for average consumers.
4. (NOISE CANCELLING) Sony blows these away and it isn't even close. If I were to put noise cancelling into a rating of 1 to 10, Sony would have a 10 (industry leader) to the Boltunes 5. There is so much more noise cancellation on the Sony's in the bass and higher levels than you'll find on these. I find the Boltunes still let in air conditioner, light fan noise. The Sony's just are all around better and the headphones have pressure sensors for frequent fliers. I would put the Boltunes on the same level as Senheissers nc headphones, however they're below the windows headphones, the Sony wh1000xm2 and 3, the Bose qc35-2s and the new Bose headphones. Once again though, for the price these are fine. But for top of the line noise cancelling, Sony and bose are the top easily.
5. (COMFORT) these are somewhat comfortable but do not look very good on big heads. The band stretches alot, making them alot rounder and protrusive than the sonys. They have good build quality all around though, and the earcups are decent. They are a bit thick though and I noticed my ears warmed up in an hour with these as oppose to the 3 or 4 on the sonys. The ear cups on these are too round and need to be more ear shaped/thinned down. They definitely don't feel like memory foam. But they still don't put any unnecessary pressure on my head anywhere. The band is made from aluminum or steel so it feels great. The rest of the body is plastic. The Sony is the same, but Sony provides a much lighter headset. For the price, these are great though, but Sony and bose are still better.
6. (PORTABILITY) these Boltunes do NOT fold like the sonys do, so the case is larger and bulkier. The case itself is a hard feaux leather that is a finger print magnet. It works, and comes with a micro USB and 3.5 mm Jack. It's still above average for the price though, and I have to give them credit for that.
7. (BATTERY) Both of these advertise a 30 hours battery life with ANC on. The sonys managed 27.5 hours for me @ 50% volume. The Boltunes, I got 19.5 hours @ 50%. That's about average for the industry, but definitely not the 30 hours they advertised.
8. (BLUETOOTH CODECS) Boltunes: SBC... yeah that's it. No apt x, no aac, no apt x hd, no ldac... Just SBC. The Sony's have every Bluetooth codec on the market. To be fair though, the Bose qc35ii only have sbc, so I won't knock them for this. Still, after having better CODECS, you notice alot more compression .
Conclusion: if you are a casual person who doesn't fly alot and wants a decent pair of headphones with decent sound, get these. I would rank them above average overall. However, they don't touch the Sonys in terms of sound quality, features, noise cancelling, or comfort. However for 89 bucks, that may not matter. These fall in a great price range, but they do sacrifice alot. Overall 4/5 stars.
They are packaged very nicely, secured in a sturdy zipped case that I would have no problem trusting in my luggage squished in with other things. They included a nice gold plated connection cable, a USB charging cable (no charger) with micro USB charging plug, a airline adapter (have only had to use once in years), and the manuals. Setup was quick...hold the power button, hear the "power on" voice, and connected to Bluetooth on my phone. At first the music was bass heavy and I tried a variety of tunes, from pop to country to electronica, and couldn't hear the clarity of instruments especially in country music where everything is typically real instruments recorded in studio. A quick check of my music app settings revealed that it defaulted to a very bass heavy 3d stereo mode. Turning off enhancents entirely revealed a much more pleasing balance right out of the box. Not bad! With the large drivers, usually headphones like this are too bass heavy. All music was now much more well balanced. I tested the sound quality with and without noise cancellation, and was happy to hear almost zero degradation in quality when using the noise cancellation. Overall sound quality gets a 4, because it requires equalizer tweaking to make it right, mostly cranking higher vocals and upper frequencies. The bass and mid ranges are very well balanced, and the bass doesn't boom unless you push those frequencies in an equalizer.
I stood near an air vent with my house air conditioning running, and the vent noise went to completely nothing. Literally, nothing! Stood in the bathroom under the vent fan in there, about a normal noise level you would expect from such a fan, and would estimate a 75%+ reduction. That probably mimics airplane noise a lot better too, so I would put these up there amount the best sub-$100 noise cancelling headphones.
The ear pads are soft and comfortable, though perhaps a little thin. Time will tell how well they hold up. It's not obvious how easy or difficult they will be to replace when that time comes. The pad covering was just a little out of place on one part initially, but that appears to probably just been some packaging pressure because after wearing them for awhile, I can barely find the part of the cover that looked a little off. Nice!
Sound quality is quite similar to the m50x, but with deeper bass. The ear cups nicely enclose the ears and the leather is soft so as not to apply pressure. I wear glasses which is no problem, with the soft earcups not putting pressure in that area. I do admit I have an above-average head size, so the headphone is stretched to its max extension, and could do with a couple of more notches of extension. I usually use it the afternoons after lunch so usually keep them on for 3-4 hours. I charged them at the beginning of the week and had charge till the end of the week - so 5 days of work and 4-5 hours usage every day with noise canceling on, seems close to the claimed 30-hour battery life.
Bottom line - this is an excellent noise-canceling headphone for the price and perfectly suits my needs. It's amazing that at this price point, such great headphones are built and sold.