Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow, Gray Penny Dot
- Two distinct surfaces: The Boppy best latch breastfeeding pillow has a unique design with two distinct surfaces - one firm for newborn latch success and one soft to meet your needs while your baby grows.
- Developed with a lactation consultant: firm side features premium textured knit fabric that is contoured to help turn baby towards you for an easier latch. Softer fiberfill side features a cotton blend fabric that offers a snugly surface as baby grows
- Adjustable belt: The adjustable belt keeps pillow snug against your body to ensure support. Tuck buckles into Nifty little pockets for washing or when removable belt is not in use.
- Easy CARE, Machine washable: pillow is Machine washable after removal of wipe able foam insert and belt because little messes happen.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
30 years of supporting moms, dads and babies!
The Original, Beloved Boppy Nursing Pillow was created by a Mom-inventor back in 1989. Each product is created with passion, precision and pride. Encouraged by happy moms, dads and babies, we expanded our products to include travel accessories, prenatal and postnatal support.
Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow
We know how important breastfeeding is to you and we are here to support you.
Developed with a Lactation Consultant, the Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow was designed specifically for nursing moms. The nursing pillow features a reversible design with two distinct surfaces. Soft side, firm side, you decide!
The firm side features a premium textured knit fabric that is contoured to help turn your baby towards you for an easier latch.
The softer fiberfill side features a cotton blend fabric that offers a more snugly surface as your baby grows.
Designed with a lactation consultant for breastfeeding sucess
Firm Side to help your newborn latch successfully
Soft Side for your growing baby's comfort
Adjustable belt keeps pillow in place
Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow Features:
- Two surfaces to meet your breastfeeding needs
- Firm side features a premium textured knit fabric that is contoured to help turn your baby towards you for an easier latch
- Softer fiberfill side offers a more snugly surface as your baby grows
- Removable and adjustable belt up to 52"
- Machine washable pillow; remove foam insert and belt before tossing the entire pillow in the wash
- For babies 0-12 months or up to 22 lbs.
Solutions for every occasion
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger
Designed to cradle infants and provide a 'hands-free' moment for you. Incline for perfect positioning, recessed center to cradle your newborn and a handle for easy carrying.
Boppy Original Nursing Pillow
Versatile Boppy Pillow not only lifts babies to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breastfeeding or bottle feeding, but also transitions to support them as they grow offering the perfect spot for tummy time, playing, sitting or just discovering little fingers and toes.
Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow
Designed with a lactation consultant to provide the ultimate breastfeeding support. The nursing pillow features a reversible design with two distinct surfaces. Soft side, firm side, you decide.
We know how important breastfeeding is to you and we are here to support you. Developed with a lactation consultant, the Boppy Best LATCH breastfeeding pillow was designed specifically for NURSING moms. The nursing pillow features a reversible design with two distinct surfaces. Soft side, firm side, you decide! Recommended age is 0-12 months or 7-22 lbs. Designed for your baby's supervised, awake time.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My ONLY complaint is that the pillow doesn't come out, so if baby spits up or if you leak or if anything gets onto the pillow at any time, the whole thing has to go into the washer, instead of just a cover. Minor annoyance, but if you rely on the pillow and it's in the washer, then it can be a bit difficult for your next nursing session.
I have a tall-ish torso so I need to put a blanket underneath for a bit more height, but otherwise this Boppy is the best!
After 4.5 months daily use (for most feedings), this pillow is still in great shape. I abandoned the strap long ago when my little one got a bit bigger, but it was great in the early days to keep her close and high. It stays nicely tucked in the side pocket, even when the pillow gets thrown around and jumped on by my 3 yr old. I have washed/dried it, and it came out like new. I still wish the strap had functioned better and that there were additional covers for the pillow, but I would definitely purchase it again.