|Item Weight||3.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.6 x 5.5 x 3.3 inches|
|Item model number||BE1317H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BE1317H|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch BE1317H Blue Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware for Select Dodge, Freightliner, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen Commercial Vans - REAR
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced, platform specific Semi-Metallic friction material formulation for optimal performance
- Superior noise dampening provided by OE-style multi-layer shims
- Rust inhibitive coating prevents rust
- Slots and chamfers match OE design for quick and easy installation
- Set includes pads and hardware for 1 axle (2 wheels) and synthetic lubricant for reduced resistance on sliding contact points; pads come wrapped in a protective blue shop towel within the box
- For DODGE: 2007-09 Sprinter 2500, 2007 Sprinter 3500; FREIGHTLINER: 2007-12 Sprinter 2500, 2007 Sprinter 3500; MERCEDES-BENZ: 2010-15 Sprinter 2500, 2010-15 Sprinter 3500; and VOLKSWAGEN: 2008-13 Crafter
Did you know that vehicles require different front and rear brake sets? Please confirm that you are purchasing the right set(s) for your needs.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other vehicle brake pads
This ItemBosch BE1317H Blue Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware for Select Dodge, Freightliner, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen Commercial Vans - REAR
|auto part position||rear||rear||rear||front||front||rear|
|compatible with vehicle type||-||Truck||Truck||-||-||-|
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads were created for the everyday driver, and benefit from the same robust testing and engineering processes as our premium braking line. Bosch Blue offers advanced, platform specific friction formulations (NAO-Ceramic and Semi-Metallic) for optimal performance. Blue delivers superior noise dampening capabilities with OE-style multi-layer shims. Rust inhibitive coating prevents the formation of rust and corrosion which can lead to pad degradation and noisy braking. OE design slots and chamfers deliver superior braking performance and efficient, quiet stops. Precision manufactured to strict tolerances for guaranteed fit, and simple, hassle-free installation. Supplied with hardware and synthetic lubricant for reduced resistance on sliding contact points. Set includes brake pads for 1 axle (2 wheels). NOTE: Pads come wrapped in a protective blue shop towel within the box.
From the manufacturer
Bosch Blue Brake Pads
Bosch Blue Brake Pads are perfect for the everyday driver who demands nothing less than the best performance at a great price.
Bosch Blue Brake Pads utilize the same engineering process as our premium braking line.
Bosch has engineered, designed, and tested Copper Free Ceramic and Semi-metallic friction materials.
Bosch Supplies the Braking Technology You Need for Sure, Safe Stops
Bosch Blue Brake Pads Include:
- Hardware kits (on select applications)
- Lubricant - synthetic grease included in all applications
- Slots/ chamfers where OE
- Towel wrapped pads for protection and added value
Quality and Value
- Platform specific friction materials for improved braking performance
- OE-style, multi-layer shim for superior noise dampening
- Superior rust inhibitive coating
- Design replicates OE slots and chamfers
|QuietCast - Our Best Pad||Blue - Superior Performance||Severe Duty - Optimal Performance|
|Ceramic and Semi-Metallic||✓||✓||✓|
|Advance Aerospace Alloy||✓||✓||✓|
|Multi-layer rubber shim||✓||-||-|
|Hardware included (where required)||✓||✓||✓|
|Engineered and Manufacture in North American||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed for Severe and Medium Duty Applications||-||-||✓|
|Friction Pad Life||Longest||Long||Long|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By SoccerDad on March 15, 2020