3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System Bundle 2-Pack - White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- This Bundle contains: (2) Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System - Black and you save $20 by purchasing two speakers as a bundle rather than two speakers individually!
- Pair more than one speaker to play the same music, or allow them to play their own separate tunes!
- Connects wirelessly to your home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth without any complicated equipment
- Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer are integrated into the SoundTouch app to make it even easier. Also, choose from thousands of Internet radio stations and your entire stored music library.
- Bluetooth connectivity is built in, so you can stream any music from any smartphone or tablet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bose smallest SoundTouch system, streaming in full, rich sound:
The SoundTouch 10 wireless music system is the easiest way to play music throughout your home. Plus, it’s so small you can place it just about anywhere to stream millions of songs from music services, Internet radio stations and your stored music library—all with full, rich sound. You can even play your favorite music instantly. Simply press one of six presets on the speaker or remote, and the music starts.
- Play music throughout your home easily and wirelessly
- Works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices so you can play almost anything you can imagine
- Add SoundTouch systems to play the same music throughout, or different music in different rooms
- Free app transforms your phone into your music remote control
- Press one of six presets on the speaker, remote or app to play your favorite music
Exploring music with SoundTouch: With SoundTouch, you can discover and enjoy music more effortlessly than ever before. Wirelessly stream millions of songs through Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, as well as Internet radio stations and your own music library. The SoundTouch app lets you control your music from anywhere in the house with your phone or tablet. And six easily programmable presets let you play your favorite music from the app, the speaker or the included remote.
Bluetooth built in: SoundTouch systems now feature Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from any compatible device—whenever you want.
A free, powerful app: The SoundTouch app lets you explore music services like Spotify and Deezer. It also gives you access to thousands of Internet radio stations and your stored music library, so you can always find the perfect soundtrack. The app also transforms your phone into a powerful remote so you can control your music from anywhere in your home.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now then, this is why I'm returning the pair I just bought. These Bose speakers were first designed to be connected before WIFI existed so Bose modified these in order to get a WIFI speaker system in the market place. This is where certain tradeoffs begin, the media-player that Bose provides is a very cumbersome system, instead of providing a GUI that allows the user to control/set many things, the user has to go through several screens where they can only make one or two settings per screen/page. So imagine that you have Wagner's Ring des Nibelungen (13 CD's) and have to rebuild this play list — and that's only one playlist. In the MS windows media-player it gives the user the functionality to chose from file names and titles in order to sort the music as it was written so that you can do a limited number of copy and pastes of Wagner into the playlist. With the Bose system the user will have to research the order of compositions and then add them to the playlist one composition at a time.
I could have perhaps lived with that though it was a disappointment that Bose didn't just use the OS' native media-player for broadcasting music. The real show-stopper for me is that the Bose system takes all of the image copies for each composition/song, makes duplicate copies of them in the Internet files space (where the cookies and other suspicious-ware [susware] is stored) in addition to other copies of the music. I had written a shell script that I used to delete all of these files each time I am done using the Internet. So when I ran my script/app to delete the susware my little script wasn't designed to delete some 30,000 files that are created by the Bose app and stored in susware memory. And the problem here is that Windows cannot do a Select * [all] and delete 30,000 files so I had to do this each time I go on the net. And when I use the speakers again it recreates these files all over again.
However, if you are the more common user who is blissfully ignorant of susware memory locations then this won't be a bother to you. But if you're someone (like a computer engineer) who takes your security very seriously then this will be a problem. I would like to buy a newer Bose system that was designed from the start as WIFI so that I can use these speakers to connect to my TV which SoundTouch 10 cannot this. But first I'll have to contact tech support and find out if all Bose apps use susware memory locations to store their system files.
I did have to call Bose Tech Support which is in England, the knowledge, courtesy and patience of the customer support engineer I spoke with was outstanding. He stayed on the phone with me until he was sure my speakers were running the way they are supposed to. So in the summing up the customer service I got was superb. I had assumed that this would install like any other WIFI device and so I over looked the step in the User Guide which told me to connect the cable to the speaker using a USB cable.
Also, if you're someone who doesn't mind using the Google play store to download apps then going there won't be a problem for you to get the SW/App. But if you are someone who is trying to stay away from Google the other Internet site provided in the manual had so much susware that Firefox would not load it. This is why I had to call tech support.
I did call Bose Tech Support on 07/11/2019 and asked J. if all Bose WIFI audio equipment uses susware memory to store their GUI's (Graphic User Interface) media-player files. J told me that they do, so I will leave it to other buyers to be informed so they can make their own decisions. I will restate that this is something that need not concern the average computer user while computer engineers can now make better informed decisions. And in the summing up, the speakers I am returning produce an awesome quality of sound and Bose tech support is superb.