- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Boulder Canyon Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt, 6.5 oz. Bag, 12 Count - Gluten Free, Tangy, Salty, Crunchy Chips, Great for Lunches or Snacking on the Go
|Price:||$46.00 ($0.59 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil|
|Size||6.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)|
|Package Weight||2.72 Kilograms|
About this item
- CRUNCHY, KETTLE COOKED – Boulder Canyon Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thickly sliced American-grown potatoes that are slowly kettle cooked in small batches. Made with simple ingredients and shipped directly from the manufacturer to ensure freshness!
- UNIQUE FLAVOR & OILS – The sweet and smoky flavor of sunflower and safflower oil fused with malt vinegar and sea salt, packs a smoky tang and salty zing in these kettle-cooked potato chips. These chips will give your taste buds an unforgettable flavor!
- GLUTEN FREE – Enjoy these delicious, crunchy potato chips without the guilt. They are cooked in sunflower and/or safflower oil and are gluten, cholesterol and trans-fat free. These Boulder Canyon chips are also vegan and Kosher Certified.
- PERFECT PARTY FAVOR – These individual bags are the perfect size for lunch, birthday party favor bags or give to wedding guests for late-night snacks. Leave them at work, in the car or pantry. They are easy to grab whenever and wherever you need a snack.
- FIND YOUR PATH. Our path took us to the great outdoors. Our thick cut, kettle-cooked potato chips have a lot in common with nature – crisp, crunchy, bold, real. Wherever your path takes you, bring Boulder Canyon with you.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bring the tangy, crunchy zing to your next snack time with Boulder Canyon Kettle Potato Chips with Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt. Thickly-sliced American-grown potatoes are slowly kettle-cooked in small batches so that you always get that kettle crunch. The sweet and smoky flavor of sunflower and/or safflower oil is paired with the tang of malt vinegar and the perfect amount of sea salt for an incredible savory zing. These simple ingredients and flawless process results in a crunchier, tastier potato chip!
This pack of 12, 6.5 oz. bags is perfect paired with your favorite dip, packed for lunch, to grab while on the go, stock the pantry and even makes great party favors! You can enjoy these delicious, crunchy potato chips without any of the guilt. They’re kettle-cooked in sunflower and/or safflower oil and are kosher, vegan, gluten, cholesterol and trans-fat free. Boulder Canyon chips are shipped directly from the manufacturer, so they arrive at your doorstep fresh!
Boulder Canyon is proud to be among the natural food innovators who strongly believe in using green energy resources and real food ingredients to make better snacks. In 1994, two brothers, Don and Jay Poore, had an idea for unique better-for-you snacks with fewer, better and minimally processed ingredients. By using unique oils to fit your taste and health preferences, Boulder Canyon has set out to ensure a snack experience unlike any you’ve had before, and to help you find your path. Our path took us to the great outdoors. Our thick cut, kettle-cooked potato chips have a lot in common with nature – crisp, crunchy, bold, real. Wherever your path takes you, bring Boulder Canyon with you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19.5 x 13 x 12 inches; 4.92 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Boulder Canyon
- ASIN : B01NBI49HA
Best Sellers Rank:
#90,116 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #618 in Potato Chips & Crisps
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil And/or Safflower Oil, Malt Vinegar Powder (maltodextrin, Food Starch Modified, Malt Vinegar), Maltodextrin, White Vinegar Powder (maltodextrin, Distilled White Vinegar), Sea Salt, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malt Extract.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have diabetes or are prediabetic, you will want to avoid these chips, considering it contains a lot of maltodextrins.
By Tay Tay🧋🛼🌞 on July 30, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.