|Product Dimensions||19 x 18.25 x 29.5 inches|
|Item model number||E1C137W|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||65 Pounds|
|Maximum height recommendation||49 Inches|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|Care instructions||Hand wash, Line dry|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of reclining positions||10|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||5 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||40 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||20 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||65 Pounds|
|Item Weight||19.5 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Britax Emblem 3 Stage Convertible Car Seat, Dash
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 18.25 x 29.5 inches|
About this item
- Easy installation: Push button Latch connectors and built in lock offs make car seat installation a breeze
- No rethreading, ever: Quick adjust 10 position harness (8.5 to 17.5 inches) with headrest grows along with your child
- Easy clean up: Remove the car seat cover without removing the harness.Shoulder width:13 inch
- Designed for safety: 2 Layers of side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: Rea facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; Dimensions: 26 H x 18.5 W x 21 D inches; Shoulder Width: 13 inches
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Britax Emblem 3 Stage Convertible Car Seat
The Britax Emblem keeps baby safe and comfortable on your journeys. Britax SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features that provide advanced protection.
Two layers of side impact protection mean your child’s head and neck are secure in the event of a crash. Plus, installation is easy using lower anchors that lock into place with a click and are released with the push of a button.
- 2 layers of Side Impact Protection mean baby’s head and neck are secured by a foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features that provide advanced protection
- 10-position harness easily adjusts to keep up with your growing baby
- Lower anchors lock into place with a click, and are released with the push of a button
- Built-in lock-offs make seat belt installation a breeze
- Easy-remove cover allows you to clean it without having to remove the harness
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when putting baby in the car
- Removable body pillow ensures even small newborns fit snuggly in the seat
The Emblem Convertible Car Seat is safe and comfortable for your growing child while you're on the go. Car seat installation is a breeze with push button Latch connectors and built in lock offs. Designed with Britax safety technologies, the Emblem car seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes two layers of side impact protection, a steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v shaped tether. The Emblem Convertible Car Seat is made with two strong layers of side energy absorption; a foam lined shell and head rest will shield your child from side impacts in the event of a collision. Plus, foam padding and two recline positions keep your baby comfortable and cozy along the way, while the 10 position easy adjust harness and headrest allows you to never have to rethread again. The Emblem car seat can be used rear facing 5 40 pounds and forward facing 20 65 pounds, the child standing height 49" or less. Car seat dimensions 18.5" W x 26" H x 21" D. 10 position harness slot heights 8.5" to 17.5". FAA approved.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Kenzie
Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat, Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Annabelle
Britax Emblem 3 Stage Convertible Car Seat, Fusion
Graco 4Ever 4 in 1 Car Seat featuring TrueShield Side Impact Technology
Graco Tranzitions 3 in 1 Harness Booster Seat, Basin , 18.9x10.47x33.5 Inch (Pack of 1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||19 x 18.25 x 29.5 inches||22.1 x 19.2 x 25.2 inches||21.5 x 19.9 x 25.5 inches||19 x 18.25 x 29.5 inches||20 x 21.5 x 24 inches||18.9 x 10.47 x 33.5 inches|
|Size||19x18.25x29.5 Inch (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||26x18.5x21 Inch (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||18.9x10.47x33.5 Inch (Pack of 1)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The manual says to be reclined all the way into the third position for rear facing, which was ridiculously easy just like everything else about this seat, so ignore the review that says "does not recline," because the "RECLINE" bar is bright red and says "RECLINE" and its right under babies feet.
Anyways, the best part about this carseat is no more threading the straps at babys shoulders. There is a panel along the inside of the back of the seat that clicks up and down adjusting the height of the straps for you. It could not be any easier.
The one thing I had to do was remove the gray flexible chest straps because my daughter is small at 20 pounds ( she is barely 18 months) and they prevented the straps from firmly fitting against her belly. The booklet said those were really more designed for when your child is forward facing anyways, as they are an extra shock absorbing safety feature in case of impact.
This seat is incredibly simple to adjust, and as a mother I feel so much more confident knowing that my daughter will be secure in it. It was more expensive that the Extend2Fit but knowing what I know now I would have not even wasted time looking for a sale price on that one, and would have gotten this instead.
These car seats are super easy to install, and are extremely durable. I've used a Gracco car seat at the in-laws when we visited and compared to Britax it felt very cheaply made and not very sturdy at all.
The only way that Britax could improve on this car seat is if they made it to recline at more of an angle for infants. When we brought the children home from the hospital they were dwarfed in the seat and because there was not enough of an angle they were almost sitting upright.
Other than that these car seats are hreat.
By Jenny on March 8, 2019
By clayton swann on July 18, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Cómodo para el bebé, la use para un bebé de menos de 2,500 grs, y resultó muy funcional