Save 10% on ink or toner reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment: Register your printer with Amazon Dash Replenishment and your printer will automatically reorder ink or toner when it's running low. Save 10% on all ink and toner reorders placed with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Printer Output Type||Monochrome|
|Printing Media Type||Envelopes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute1.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet2.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
HL-L2350DW Compact Black and White Laser Printer
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32ppm (1) along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and manual feed slot. Offers WiFi printing from compatible mobile devices (2) for added convenience.
- Class-leading print speeds (1) for increased efficiency
- Wireless printing from mobile devices (2)
- Flexible printing options to accommodate a variety of paper types and sizes
- Fastest in class print speeds up to 32ppm (1).
- Manual feed slot enables quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
- Wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop (2).
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Help Save Money
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
Not All Toner is Created Equal
- Brother Genuine TN760 high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints (3) with professional laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 3,000 pages (4).
- Additional replacement toner options available for this model: TN730 standard yield (1,200 pages) (4).
- Brother offers a convenient and environmentally responsible recycling program for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges.
Proven Brother Reliability
- Brother printers rated one of the best in reliability and satisfaction by PCMag (5).
- Free support for the life of your printer - online, call, or live chat.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again
- Smart technology detects low toner levels and automatically generates an Amazon order before you run out.
- Brother Genuine replacement toner is delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees. Pay only for the toner you need, when you need it.
|Brother HL-L2350DW||Brother HL-L2370DWXL||Brother HL-L2390DW||Brother HL-L2395DW||Brother HL-L5200DW||Brother HL-L6200DW|
|Functions||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan|
|Up to 2 years of toner in-box (6)||N/A||Yes||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Max. Print Speed||32 ppm||36 ppm||32 ppm||36 ppm||42 ppm||48 ppm|
|Input Paper Capacity (Standard / Maximum)(7)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||300 sheets / 1,340 sheets||570 sheets / 1,610 sheets|
|LCD Display||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2.7” Color Touchscreen||1-line LCD||1-line LCD|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)(8)||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Standard Interfaces||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Replacement Toner Yields (4)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN770: Super High-yield cartridge (4,500 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.), TN-880: Super High-yield cartridge (12,000 pgs.)|
|Mobile Device Compatibility (2)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct|
Compare with similar items
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer (W2G51A)
Xerox B210DNI Monochrome Laser Printer, White
Lexmark B3340dw Monochrome Laser Printer with Full-Spectrum Security and Print Speed up to 40 ppm(29S0250), Gray/White, Small
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Ironhill Tech||Amazon Warehouse||Electronic Express|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, USB||Networkable, Ethernet, USB, Wireless||Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||14.20 x 14.00 x 7.20 inches||7.50 x 13.60 x 6.30 inches||13.20 x 14.50 x 8.40 inches||8.70 x 14.30 x 14.50 inches|
|Item Weight||15.90 lbs||8.00 lbs||16.70 lbs||—|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||32 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute||31 pages_per_minute||40 pages_per_minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||—||Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Print media||Envelopes||Card stock, Labels, Paper (plain), Envelopes||Paper (plain), Labels||Paper (plain)|
|Special Features||Auto-Duplex||Network-Ready, Intuitive LED control panel, HP auto-on/auto-off technology, Preinstalled cartridges, ENERGY STAR certified, Compact design, Cloud print enabled||—||Network-Ready|
Designed for the busy home business or small business owner, the new Brother HL L2350DW compact laser printer is an exceptional business printing solution. Engineered with the latest technology, this compact, yet highly diverse laser printer delivers class leading printing speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. It also has automatic duplex (two sided) printing capability, making dual sided printing simple, fast, and efficient. The 250 sheet paper capacity allows busy business owners to improve efficiency and reduce downtime with less paper refills needed.
Quality is enhanced by using Brother Genuine high yield replacement cartridges (TN 760) which can help to reduce operational costs (also compatible with TN 730 replacement toner cartridge). The new compact laser printer from Brother can print on both letter and legal sized paper. It is also infused with modern wireless technology that will permit you to print from smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop devices. Also, a built in wireless or USB interface offers users the flexibility to send multiple print jobs to the Brother HL L2350DW at the same time.
Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1 year limited warranty on this new compact laser printer. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If you have been looking for an exceptional compact laser printer with fast printing capacity and multiple user friendly features, add the Brother HL L2350DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in class monochrome laser printers under 200 dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN 760 High Yield vs. TN 730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.(7) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. Supported Network Protocols (IPv4): ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), Supported Network Protocols (IPv6): NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD Responder, Web Services (Print/Scan).
Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.Requires connection to a wireless network.TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately. Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.Requires additional purchaseThe mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ran into the same problem where my laptop couldn't send print jobs to the printer even though it's already connected. I suspect the DEEP SLEEP signal on the screen to be the problem cos who could work in DEEP SLEEP? (or at least that was my reasoning). So I read through reviews to find a way to turn it off. VOILA! It printed right away.
How to turn off deep sleep (I didnt write this but copy it here in case you don't wanna go look for it):
Use arrow buttons to scroll through menu choices...
Go to General Setup then OK
Ecology then OK
SLEEP TIME then OK
While sleep time is display push Down Arrow and BACK at the same time! Then press OK.
DEEP SLEEP on/off toggle by Arrow keys
OK to SAVE Deep Sleep off.
While I was browsing reviews, I came across someone talking about setting the toner to Continue Mode very early on to avoid wasting toner (because once the replace toner signal is on, you can't use up the toner left in there). I thought it was reasonable and did that as well.
Steps: General Setup -> Replace Toner -> Continue
I never write reviews but feel like I should give back since it was the reviews that saved me the stress.
When I had to add another one, though, the HL-L2350DW appeared to be like any of the older models in the series — with one exception: the TN760 toner cartridges have chips installed on them in an attempt to cut down on the use of generic replacements. Brother has joined the ranks of Epson and H-P in the philosophy of "cheap razors/printers, expensive blades/toner & ink" — and making the cartridges more expensive in the process.
The printer itself works fine, but the DRM on the cartridges is a headache (albeit a minor one.) All that's required is pulling the chip off the old cartridge and affixing it to the new one with double-sided tape.
I'm inclined to sell the 2350 and buy an older model at a higher price so that I may continue to buy TN660 cartridges in bulk and not have to worry about DRM chips.
As a professional paint-drying-watcher, my life involves sitting on couches, staring at the white walls, and occasionally adjusting the volume on my television set. And, of course, watching paint dry. My friends (well, my mother) tells me I need more excitement in my life. This printer surely fits the bill. When I try to print my adult-coloring book pages, my blood pressure always goes up as I look at this thing, uncertain if the next page will print. The first page printed ... why is the printer now suddenly offline? I can't even finish my mayonnaise-on-white bread sandwich! One especially tense afternoon resulted in the 0a error, which means catastrophic hardware failure. Brother support apparently has more problems with this printer than they can handle, the poor dears, so they sent me a new one and said I could keep the old one (which was all of 3 months old).
The replacement came in. I excitedly opened the box. Finally, I can do my adult coloring! I looked forward to my unicorns. (You should see the castles I colored last month. Anyway.) To my dismay, the replacement tells me there is a paper jam. Funny, I don't recall putting any paper in the printer to begin with. Since I filled the previous printer with dirt to make a small flower pot, I am open to suggestions on what to do with this one.
Exceptionally useless, worse than a waste of time.
After having a very
I purchased this for my mother, who uses a Chromebook. Out of the box it WILL NOT register under chrome://devices (after completing its WIFI setup, which was successful). The printer does not show up as a device. I reset the printer and still was not successful. After setting up the WIFI again, I connected to the printer via its IP address (using the Chromebook). I was able to update the printer’s firmware using this wireless connection method (Google Chrome browser). After the firmware update was successful the printer was able to be seen (and registered) in chrome://devices. I was then able to print using Google Cloud Print.
This printer has great print quality and superb speed. I was able to print off 12 Ticketmaster tickets, with lots of
Top international reviews
The one negative is that there is absolutely NO customer support from Brother. I tried to register the project and their website is a joke. Literally there is not a single way to contact them listed - no phone number, no email address, no online chat or form options. I have no words for that.
Overall, I would give the printer 5 stars and the customer service 0 stars. Luckily I haven't needed any support so it isn't tainting my overall rating too much but seriously, Brother???
But, do not use Brother iPrint & Scan because it will reduce quality, and you can't improve it.
Tuner is not like what they say. TN730 just can print about 500 sides of paper.
Btw, I don't know how can the seller get this produce, but Brother Canada said L2350DW is belongs to US. I'm worrying about the warranty.
Then I changed my WiFi base, and couldn't install it, again. The return window is closed. I'm going to give it away.
I just bought a Brother MFC-J995DW instead, and it works great.
No viene con cable usb pero no lo he necesitado ya que con la opción wifi imprimes desde el teléfono o computadora sin necesidad de tanto cable