|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.56 x 2.56 x 3.15 inches|
|Item model number||CZ1005|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BA79319|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Brother CZ-1005 Zero-Ink Roll Cassette, Continuous Length, 50 mm (W) x 5 m (L), Brother Genuine Supplies, White
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Zink Roll Cassette - 50 mm in width and 5 m long
- Uses - Improve organisation around the home and office thanks to the versatile design of the full colour continuous roll; create impactful colour labels for files, folders, shelves and archive boxes; identify your own possessions with a personalised label to ensure they are returned back to you
- Features - ZINK Zero-Ink Printing Technology to produce full colour prints without using ink
- Suitable with Brother Zink Printer - VC500W
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This genuine Brother CZ label roll allows you to print full colour labels for a wide range of labelling needs and can be used in the office or home for identification of files, boxes, shelves, personal possessions or other important items.
Add a personalised touch to your craft projects. From photos, to images to symbols, give your creations that added personal touch with full colour labels.
Uses Zink Zero-Ink Printing Technology to produce full colour prints without using ink.
Reviews with images
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DarkShadowBuy on January 19, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
1. It is far too expensive and not at all economical for printing in large batches
2. There's a lot of waste as each time you start the printer to print as it feeds off a bit of the roll which then reduces the amount of roll left for use
3. It is quite annoying having to set up the WiFi connection each time. It would be great if there was a setting where it automatically recognises and connects to servers you've used before
4. There aren't enough size options. The 50mm is the only size that works for my needs but it is about 5mm to wide and so I have to manually cut of 5mm from the labels after printing in order to fit onto the containers I want to apply the labels to.
5. The already installed graphics are childlike and not really applicable to what i use the labels for. It would be great to have a wide selection of symbols etc. that are more professionally suited.
6. The z'ink' isn't waterproof
All in all I continue to use them as I can print as many or as little as I need and I need to justify the cost of the printer itself. However, the cost is so expensive that if the prce isn't reduced soon I'll be forced to outsource my printing to a print company at a much cheaper rate.