Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Bruce Hagmann
Bruce lives and loves every day in a wooded dale in North Durham, North Carolina, with all his family and Indy the adventure dog. He loves listening to people, telling stories, reading, and writing at LDSauthor.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.