Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Bubba The Hamster Tames His Tantrums: A Mindful Children's Anger Management Book To Help Kids Understand And Control Emotions Of Anger Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 16 pages||Age Level: 2 - 11||Grade Level: P - 6|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Part of: Bubba the Hamster (3 Books)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- As a Pre-K teacher, I immediately added this book to my back to school shopping wish list, not only for the great lesson about anger but also the literary devices, stunning art, and sweet characters.
- Twanna Hayes, Dayton, Ohio, USA ★★★★★
- My daughter struggles with focus due to her ADHD, but this book kept her attention and helped her with anger management in such a sweet, visual way! Thumbs up!
- Jessica Silverman, Savannah, Georgia, USA ★★★★★
- Bubba is my child's new BFF! We refer to Bubba as a parenting tool to tame my child's tantrums now. Cute and captivating!
- Breonna Bellington, Portland, Oregon, USA ★★★★★
- Bubba is a character that you'll remember when modeling for kiddos how to self-regulate and master mindfulness on their own. As a certified counselor and yoga instructor, I'm adding this book to my work library!
- Priya Patel, New York, New York ★★★★★
- Bubba's relevant social story not only helped my son to enjoy reading and ELA, but also life skills. Bravo, Bubba!
- Blake Miller, Chicago, Illinois ★★★★★
From the Author
- Publication date : August 30, 2020
- File size : 22628 KB
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 16 pages
- ASIN : B08H2BTZRL
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #60,830 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When he gets angry, he turns red, stomps his feet & his tail glows.
Bella (hamster, sister) got more carrots on her plate.
Bubba was mad but their mother tried to calm him down.
How did Bubba finally learn to control his anger?
I do not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing free books from publishers & authors. Therefore, I am under no obligation to write a positive review, only an honest one.
An awesome book cover, great hand-drawn colored pictures, charming illustrations & proper font & writing style. A very professionally written children’s (preschool/elementary; MS/HS age) Anger Management storybook. It was quite easy for me to read/follow from start/finish & never a dull moment. There were no grammar/typo errors, nor any repetitive or out of line sequence sentences. Lots of exciting scenarios, with several twists/turns & a great set of unique characters, settings, etc. to keep track of. This could also make another great children’s educational presentation (Anger Management), movie, an animated cartoon, or better yet a mini TV series. There is no doubt in my mind this is an extremely easy rating of 5 stars.
Thank you for the free author(s); FreeBooksy; Amazon Digital Services LLC.; book
Tony Parsons MSW (Washburn)
The back of the book has details for grownups about how to use the techniques, but it's really awkward and unconvincing to make up the dialogue for those two missing pages. "Um, so Bubba looks around, and... hang on, let me check the back of the book." My kids (7 and 3) were enjoying the book until that point, and then they lost interest.
It's really not clear from my copy whether the author skipped writing those pages, or the printing press left them out during manufacturing. There are no page numbers, so it's hard to be sure. Perhaps someone who likes the book can add a comment telling about their copy of the book?
Anyway, if it weren't for those two glaring gaps in continuity, the book is terrific. Bubba is cute, his outbursts seem realistic, the techniques are novel and seem worthwhile. I really hope to hear from others that their books have more pages so I can just order a better copy. Otherwise it's a dud.
It even has a summary at the end of the book with the methods! I absolutely loved it! Thank you!