Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Buck Flogging
"Quit, and do your own sh*t!"
Hi I'm Buck Flogging, creator of several successful online enterprises including www.buckbooks.net, www.archangelink.com, www.quitn6.com, and several others.
After exiting the workforce permanently in 2011 as my first online business became successful (finally), I've been itching to help others achieve the very same thing. Or perhaps I have a fungal infection. Either way, I itch. A lot.
I believe that the quality of our lives is determined by how we spend our TIME. Helping people figure out how to spend more time doing what they love and less time doing what they hate is about the greatest gift one person can bestow upon another. And it's an honor for me to be able to do that for others.
Best of all, I do it with a completely fake name and a blinding barrage of distasteful humor.
If you've been daydreaming about starting your own online endeavor, but you're not really sure how to pull it off, visit my website, www.QuitN6.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Ordinary Job, Ordinary Life
“Quit your job? But I thought having a job was a good thing!”
Jobs feel safe. We show up, do what we’re supposed to do, and a check for the same amount comes in every couple of weeks. We can feel safe, secure, and comfortable with that. We can budget for housing, transportation, and food. We might even get a few weeks of vacation each year and have enough left over to go somewhere nice. So what’s the problem?
Average Isn’t Satisfying, and Repetition is Drudgery
The problem is that average just isn’t satisfying. We can be thankful that we’re not homeless or completely impoverished all we want, but that still doesn’t scratch the itch we all have to live an extraordinary life—to spend more time doing what we love, less time doing what we don’t love, and have more financial wealth to support our adventures.
On top of that, most jobs involve doing the same things over and over again. You don’t learn. One day blends into the next. You don’t grow. Your life lacks richness, diversity, and excitement. All put together this doesn’t make for a very inspiring way to live the one life you get.
Quit, and Do Your Own Sh*t
In Quit Your Job in 6 Months: Why You Should Quit Your Job and How You Can, author and internet entrepreneur Buck Flogging reveals all of his internet business secrets to help you build a business from zero to $100 per day or more in 6 months or less—all in your spare time using time-efficient tactics that work, with minimal startup costs.
If you want a shot at achieving real wealth and living the dream life of freedom to work anywhere in the world with an internet connection, the four book Quit Your Job in 6 Months series will teach you everything you need to know.
Available in paperback, audiobook, and as an eBook for instant download on major book retailers everywhere.
Learn how to produce your own pro-quality audiobook FOR LESS THAN $100!
Smart phones come with an Audible or iTunes app already installed.
Every new car is manufactured with a port for smartphones.
More and more people are buying books in digital form, including audiobooks.
Simply, the audiobook market is counting down to a huge explosion. Audiobook sales are expected to grow from an estimated $200 million in 2013 to $750 million in 2016. And it’s going to continue to surge from there, following a similar pattern of growth as that seen in the eBook market.
If that wasn’t enough, Audible has perhaps the best affiliate program on the entire internet. If new members download your book as one of their original three purchases, you get a $25 bonus! You can even send your online audience to Audible to listen to your audiobook for free, and you get $10 for each person that signs up for a free trial membership!
While all this sounds terrific, unfortunately there are two huge problems:
1. Self-published authors can rarely afford the up-front cost of getting an audiobook produced. Typical costs are $300-500 per recorded hour and climbing.
2. Self-published authors often lack the equipment and know-how to produce their own, affordable audiobook that meets the standards and specifications of Audible and iTunes.
How to Create an Audiobook for Audible: Advice for Authors, Recording and Formatting Info, and More for ACX, Audible, and iTunes solves both of these problems.
Inside the book you’ll find simple, straightforward, illustrated instructions for producing your very own pro-quality audiobook.
You’ll learn about the free recording and editing software that will get the job done at no cost.
You’ll discover what type of affordable recording equipment you’ll need to get pro-quality sounds, all FOR LESS THAN $100!
And, if making an audiobook still sounds like too much trouble, you’ll learn how you can get an audiobook produced for less than HALF of the average cost of going through a professional narrator—and still get a professional finished product!
Lastly, inside you will find a link to a video demonstration showing the steps to recording a professional audiobook in real-time, making learning how to make your own audiobook even easier.
Buy this book now and get in the audiobook game ahead of everyone else.
This is a unique compilation book featuring the exclusive stories of 15 financially free entrepreneurs. If you've ever wondered how a normal, everyday person can go from being broke and clueless to making a full-time living doing what they love, then you owe it to yourself to check out this book.
Inside, you'll read the raw and uncut testimonies of 15 successful internet entrepreneurs who each share with you their individual journey to financial freedom, including their failures, insecurities, challenges, breakthroughs, and successes.
This will be one of the most inspirational books you've read in a long time. These stories will move you, impact you, and motivate you to embark on your own journey to financial freedom.
Winding Road to Freedom features an incredible line-up of well-known entrepreneurs:
- Buck Flogging - Legendary Affiliate Marker, Serial Entrepreneur, and founder of Buck Books and PaleoDork
- Derek Doepker - Eight-time #1 Bestselling Author in Fitness, Weight Loss, and Personal Development
- Henri Junttila - Writer, Lifestyle Designer, and Top 100 Personal Development Blogger
- Paige Burkes - Former 'Big 4' Finance Exec, Writer, Yogini, and Mindfulness Teacher
- Luke Jones - Blogger, Movement Practitioner, Nutrition Writer, and Wellness Advocate
- Dragos Roua - Hacker, Author, and Top 100 Personal Development Blogger who escaped the totalitarian, communist regime of Romania
- Rob Cubbon - Bestselling Author, Online Marketer, Graphic & Web Designer, and Passive Income Coach
- Vidya Sury - Writer, Editor, Business Blogger, and Top 100 Personal Development Blogger
- Andi Cumbo-Floyd - Professional Author, Editor, Writing Coach, and Leader of Writing Workshops and Author Retreats
- Patrick King - Social Interaction Specialist, #1 Bestselling Dating & Relationships Author, and Social Psychology Expert
- Kate McKibbin - Massively Successful Blog Business Coach, Workshop Leader, and Course Teacher
- Christopher Westra - Money Mastery Coach, Emotional Realignment Specialist, and Leader of the Lightworker Revolution
- Isabel Nicole W. - Co-founder of Goalzila and Lifestyle Success Blogger
- Bryan Cohen - Actor, Author of Over 30 Books, Occasional Game Show Contestant, and Founder of Build Creative Writing Ideas
- Steve Mueller - Blogger, Personal Development Leader, and Founder of Planet of Success
Enjoy this entertaining read that will open your mind and get your heart pumping with excitement. You'll love reading these stories so much that you won't be able to put the book down!
Here's what others are saying:
"Bought this yesterday and truly couldn't put it down." -Vanita
"This book is an absolute gem! It's the personal stories of several people who faced obstacle after obstacle but somehow found it within themselves to keep grinding.
Blogging is a great way to get paid for your writing. Or is it?
Do you like wasting time? Do you love having thousands of people come to your website and not even bother to subscribe to your mailing list? Are you trying to attract people to your site that never pay a dime for information?
There are some big problems with the blogging approach to making a living for your writing. This book will help you solve those problems, make more money doing less work, put out better content that is more valuable to readers, and make much more efficient use of your precious time.
My name is Buck Flogging. Having owned a computer with an internet connection for less than one year, I started my first blog. I knew absolutely nothing about blogging or computers. In fact, a week before I started a blog was the first time I’d ever heard the word “blog.” It was suggested I start one of these “blog” things by a co-worker who had checked out some of my writing and thought the web was a good place to get some of my writing out there in the world.
And blog I did. I wrote post after post after endless post for years. By the end of 2013, seven years into this blogging malarkey, over 700 posts under my belt, 55,000 comments strong, 6-figure annual revenue generation, with a global Alexa ranking in the top 90,000 and 5,000 daily visitors to my site, I pulled the plug on it with no warning.
I worked so hard for seven years to build a blog from absolute nothing to an authority website in my niche. Why, after all that hard work to arrive at such an enviable place, would I just hastily yank it down?
You’ll find out in this book. It was not without good reason.
Blogging, for writers hoping to expose their information to an audience, make efficient use of their time, and make a full-time living with their words, is a distant second best to the strategies laid out in "Kill Your Blog: 12 Reasons Why You Should Stop F#$%ing Blogging!"
Breeze through this information-saturated and entertaining short book now. It will open your eyes to a world of possibilities that lie outside of the outdated blogging approach.
Imagine 6 of the best authorities on self-publishing got together...
...And put together a slurry of shit that helped nobody!A book so appalling, that to act upon even one of the strategies inside, would be to write your self-publishing career's death warrant.Yes, with this premium guide, you too can join the legions of stupid bastards who fail to sell a single copy of their sorry excuse for a book each and every month!Here's a small taster of the unfathomable garbage you'll be subjected to on the inside:
- Rick Smith: How to publish on CreateSpace, and then have sex with your audience... in groups if you wish!
- Matt Stone: Get noticed and sell your books to the average stupid person via social media.
- Von Money: How to steal extra money from your customers, from right inside your book!
- Derek Doepker: How to annoy, offend and completely disgust potential readers.
- Buck Flogging: Why the term "My dick disappears when I tie my shoes" could make you rich.
- Jack Offonew: How to get several idiots to write most of your book for you... for FREE!
So, what are you waiting for?
To fall for yet another dreadful call to action and waste more money, simply scroll up & wildly click the "Buy Now" button multiple times!
Do you want to escape the drudgery of your 9 to 5 job?
Discover proven steps to successful online entrepreneurship.
Do you have an idea to make money online but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to make your current business turn a profit? Internet marketers and bestselling authors Chris Naish and Buck Flogging have helped countless aspiring entrepreneurs pursue their passion projects. And now they’re here to help you realize your business potential.
It’s often said that success leaves clues. In Internet Business Insights, Naish and Flogging present interviews from 101 renowned entrepreneurial experts from a diverse range of fields. From those who can teach you to make a comfortable living with internet marketing, to a businesswoman who went from $135k debt, to selling her company to Bill Gates.
Through this easy-to-access resource, Naish and Flogging gather these clues into 30 lessons to help you harness the insights of thought leaders into measurable results.
In Internet Business Insights, you’ll discover:
- No idea how to achieve your goals? Find out why that's great! (Lesson 1)
- Passion projects: Are you ruining your chances with this idealism? (Lesson 2)
- Pivot, you hear it everywhere. But when do you do it? (Lesson 5)
- You might be smart, but if you don't follow this rule you'll look like a fool to everyone! (Lesson 6)
- Improve the quality and quantity of your work with this one simple idea. (Lesson 7)
- Somebody hate your product or service? Find out why that could be good news! (Lesson 8)
- Great, you're finally making a profit! This mistake might send your business into the gutter however. (Lesson 9)
- The difference between marketing and branding, and how to get both right. (Lesson 10)
- The one simple rule that will ensure you get OVERPAID. Over half of our contributors mentioned this! (Lesson 11)
- The HUGE mistake 15% of our contributors made. Are you making it too? (Lesson 12)
- Why success can be short lived, and what you can do to prolong it indefinitely. (Lesson 17)
- The answers to one question some entrepreneurs REFUSED to answer at first. (And why you should refuse to answer it too!) (Lesson 19)
- Scared of taking your business to the next level? You should be! Find out why. (Lesson 21)
- What anger management and Windows XP can teach you about your long term income potential. (Lesson 22)
- How creative people can have one good idea, and then use it to profit in over a dozen ways. (Lesson 23)
- If you've tried everything and nothing works, here's the likely reason why. (Lesson 24)
- Got a great product, but working too many hours for not enough money? Here's your problem solved. (Lesson 25)
- Build a side hustle first, or just burn your bridges and go for it? (Lessons 28/29)
- One thing almost everybody in this book does, (but didn't mention) that was vital to their success! (Lesson 30)
Internet Business Insights is your handbook for both:
- Creating your own online income from scratch or...
- Bringing your existing company to the next level.
If you like invaluable expert guidance, actionable advice, and inspirational true stories of success, you’ll be surprised at what you discover in Naish and Flogging's motivating guide.
It Takes Too Long
Want to make money from your pajamas? Quit your job and travel the world with a successful internet business? Give your boss an enema with those TPO reports? Well sure you do. Everyone wants to make some money online, and making enough to be able to throw your alarm clock off of a tall building without remorse is the new American dream. But there's a problem that most don't want to face--it can take an eternity. And no one wants to quit their job and travel the world five to ten years from now. You want to do it by no later than yesterday!
It Took Me Nearly 7 Years!
When I say it can take an eternity to make a respectable income online--enough to escape the rat race permanently--I know it first hand. It took me nearly SEVEN years to reach a comfy $100,000 per year. Sadly, it didn't have to. Once I figured out what worked, it didn't take much time at all! Simply put, if you do the wrong things to build your online business, you may never reach that point. If you do the right things, however, it should only take you 6-12 months.
Learn the Internet Business Shortcuts
Internet Business Shortcuts contains my top 10 strategies for reaching that point of "quit your day job" success. These are not tricks I learned by reading some cheesy business "hack" books. This stuff comes straight from the trenches, and the lessons I learned almost always came the hard way--by making mistakes--or by pure accident.
Inside you'll find:
1. Why I got absolutely nowhere in my first three years, and the tragic mistakes I made that resulted in such an epic failure.
2. The first little shortcut I fell into by accident, which took me from $300/month to $2,000 in just 30 days.
3. How I built three profitable online business in 2014 with very little startup money or outside help.
4. An extensive toolkit to help you expedite your success online, so you don't take as long to get there as I did!
5. Coarse, crude, off-the-wall humor that includes repeated mentions of my genitalia.
All that for just a "buck." I can absolutely guarantee that you'll earn more than the 99 cents you spend acquiring this badboy. More importantly, if you have any interest in internet business at all, it will be worth your time to read.
Read Internet Business Shortcuts today and join the growing army of full-time pajama-wearing workforce escapees.
Available on Kindle. Also available in paperback and audiobook.
Learn how I get 200 new book reviews every month
That’s right, 200 reviews every month. I publish under a different pen name, and I’ve gotten over 1,000 reviews, most of them in the last three months since implementing the very strategies laid out in this book. Getting more reviews, even getting tons of reviews, isn’t as difficult as you might think.
More reviews, more sales, more Respect
So you’re an author. You’ve published a book or some books, but the problem is that your book has 4 reviews, and it’s going up against books that have over 100. It’s kind of hard for book browsers to take your book seriously, and often they don’t, assuming that it’s just self-published slop written by no one of importance.
Get reviews, start competing
Most authors think that getting reviews is really difficult. One author on the subject says you should only expect 3 reviews for every 1,000 downloads. What??!! That’s pitiful! My book Kill Your Blog already has 26 genuine reviews (none below 4-stars), and I haven’t even had 1,000 downloads yet! Another book of mine has 252 (only 1, 1-star review), and it hasn’t reached 1,000 downloads yet either.
It’s not that hard people!
It’s not that hard to get lots of gleaming reviews if you do HALF of the simple things in this book, much less all of them. Start getting reviews today, start getting more sales, and start getting more respect as a professional author looking to stand out from the crowd.
Read, and become, a Reviewperstar. Available on Kindle. Paperback and audiobook coming soon.