Business Laptop Backpack Water Resistant Anti-Theft Bag with USB Charging Port 14/15.6 Inch Computer Travel Backpacks for Women Men College School Student Gift,Bookbag Casual Hiking Daypack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【LIFE-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE】 Life-time quality assurance from Tzowla and friendly 24 hours customer service.Please be kindly noted that the Laptop Backpacks Only Sold by TzowlaDirect are the Tzowla Authentic Backpacks. The Backpacks are Fulfillment by Amazon. We are not responsible for Tzowla backpacks sold by other sellers except by TzowlaDirect.
- 【CONVENIENT USB&HEADSET PORT DESIGN】 USB interface with built-in cable design, great convenience for charging your electronic devices via connecting your own power bank. And the headphone interface frees your hands when enjoying audios, music, etc.
- 【DURABLE & COMFORTABLE STRAPS FOR EASE CARRYING】 An durable backpack with high quality Waterproof Polyester Material and Dual Metal Zippers. Serve well as a professional laptop backpack. Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps for optimal comfort and ergonomic support; Breathable Mesh Back Panels for comfortable carrying. Luggage Strap for easy access to suitcase rails. Reinforced Dual Top Handles for easy carrying. It’s a great traveling laptop backpack for men women student.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE BACKPACK】 High quality Polyester Fabric Material & Practical luggage Strap design & Comfortable Widen Padded Shoulder Strap & Built-in Key Ring design, fits for daily use at school, college, business and travel, suitable for women, men and students.
- 【LARGE CAPACITY】 External dimensions: 18.11x 12.59 x 7.08 inch. Multiple divider pockets, easy for holding 15.6 Inches laptop, water bottle, readers and a bunch of other items, iPad, journal, pens and pencils, iPhone.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LifeTime Quality Commitment Tzowla offers LifeTime Quality Commitment Comfortable & Durable Made from lightweight polyester fabric material, breathable widden shoulder straps,very durable comfortable.
Perfect for 15.6 inches laptops. like MacBook Pro
Luggage Belt Design :
One Luggage belt design on the back of the bag helps to free your hand and back,will make your travelling and business trip more convenient.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Fabric||Polyester / Nylon||Polyester / Nylon||Polyester / Nylon||Polyester / Nylon||Polyester / Nylon||Polyester / Nylon|
|Laptop Compartment||15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch||15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch||17Inch / 15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch||15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch||15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch||18inch/17Inch / 15.6 Inch / 15 Inch / 14 Inch / 13 Inch|
|Water Bottle Pocket(External)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB Charging Port & Headset Port||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The zippers are okay. There seems to be a protective covering (hard to describe) that clasps together over the zipper probably to keep moisture out. The bag is compact. I knew this going in, and over this first week, I overloaded it and put pressure on the zippers. I'm still rearranging the contents. I'm afraid if I continue overloading it, the zippers might bust.
The main reason I chose this backpack was because of its business-like look (I bring it to work as a mobile office) and its deep mesh drink/water bottle holders which seem fairly solid and fit my 20-ounce Contigo water bottle and my 16-ounce Contigo coffee mug snug and with an adequate amount of space to spare.
The tag on the Tzowla bag advertises one contest entry with the option of winning another backpack for writing a review and then emailing them, but I didn't participate in the contest because I don't have a need for a second backpack. I wanted to review this pack because I like the bag, and there were no reviews yet. I'll keep you posted if I have a problem with it. I expect it will be fully functional for a long time as long as I don't continue to overload it.
We laid out couple days of cloths, computer, phone, and notebook as a test and I have attached photos of the before and after packing.
The largest compartment has a zipper lock that should keep opportunist at bay. On the lower back is a short zippered pocket that is perfect for keeping a wallet or money in as it would be secured against your body when the you have it on.
Each side has a cup holder and like buying a car, they are a necessity. The slim front pocket fits the passport nicely.
I use this every day at work and I don't baby it, I even hang it up on a rack by it's loop with all of that stuff in it, probably around 9-10 lbs and it has stayed there for a total of weeks, I leave it hanging every night and even with all that weight the loop has no wear and hasn't snapped or torn.
Everything is in mint condition.
I have not tried the anti-theft lock because I don't have a laptop and honestly anyone can just buy some mini padlocks for it if they want, just padlock the two zipper tabs together since all of the zippers have holes to padlock with.
The charging port is a standard USB 1.1 (White) which is what basically everyone uses if they're using a USB to charge something.
I study at work, I have a job where I can literally just have this textbook on my desk and study mostly all day, hilarious right? I won't mention what I do though, basically a sit at a desk all day job in a lobby.
Everything is made of high quality material, my expectations were good because of the reviews and I got what I was expecting, a 5 star backpack, that's what it is, and it was only like 30 bucks.
The laptop compartment is extremely secure and has better padding than you usually find in a backpack. I will say that it's not a huge backpack but it's perfect for my daily commuting needs. I can carry my laptop, documents, notepads etc. If I'm not carrying a lot of documents, there's a room for a pair of shoes and gym clothes, as well, though that will pretty much fill it up. Overall, I love this
Top international reviews
First is the lining used along the side of the zipper area. The act of zipping the bag closed causes it to rip due to a mechanical oversight.
The next Significant problem i came across is the USB port on the side. I use a battery bank almost everyday so a feature like this was nice to have, sadly the port seems to have stopped working. I tried multiple battery banks and multiple cables. I came to the conclusion is that its a fault within the bag.
I went into the bag with high hopes as it looks pretty good, felt pretty good and had some decent internal storage to boot. That said, the faults and oversights mentioned above warrants me giving a negative review and a recommendation to not buy this product.