Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
C2G 54291 DisplayPort to DisplayPort Monitor Splitter - 2 Port 4K DisplayPort MST Hub USB Powered
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use – connect a single DisplayPort output to 2 MST enabled display port displays for video mirroring, video extensions, or viewing a single video across two displays. This is a 1-input 2-output Splitter supporting up to 4K resolutions
- Supports- multi-stream transport(mst) which improves multitasking, and increases productivity by configuring the hub to work as a splitter for Same video display, extended desktop viewing, or joining monitors together as one display. The hub is perfect for graphic design, spreadsheet analysis, and digital signage applications
- Fully molded connector and housing – nickel plated connector provides resistance to corrosion and molding provides excellent strain relief that ensures superior connectivity and a durable, long life of the product.
- Power - This hub requires 5V/2a of power. In some instances, additional External power may be required through the USB Micro-B port on the hub. Optional Micro-B power cable available (Part number 27053)
- Compatibility – This MST hub is DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant. The source device video Card and display must support DisplayPort 1.2 and MST
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter - 4K 30Hz - External Video & Graphics Card - Dual Monitor Display Adapter - Supports Windows (USB32HD2),Black
AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter - Compatible with Apple iMac, MacBook - 1 Adapter
Rankie Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP) (Thunderbolt) to HDMI Adapter, Black
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz, DisplayLink Certified, Video Converter with External Graphics Card - Mac & PC (USB32DP24K60),Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Rankie US||Amazon.com|
Displayport to DisplayPort x2 monitor splitter - 4K DisplayPort MST hub
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It arrives in a plastic bag, with no instructions. It seemed simple enough, so I plugged it into my Studio, plugged the monitors into it, and restarted my computer. Nothing happened. I went to the display settings and fooled around with them awhile with no luck. My external monitors weren’t being recognized, so I gave it up for the day.
The next day, I Googled the manufacturer’s website and went there to look for a setup guide. There wasn’t one, but there was a spec sheet. It mentioned that the device required external power from a microUSB cable. I looked on the back of the device and lo and behold there was a microUSB port. If a cable had been provided with the device, the setup would have been obvious, but it wasn’t.
So, I go to my box of miscellaneous cables and locate a microUSB, plug it in and HALLELUJAH! It actually works!
Sort of. my two external screens will cut out at random intervals. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they go to a "snow" screen like an old style TV with no input. Sometimes the colors will reverse.
I am not happy with my purchase.
I have determined that problem was probably with the new docking station I had.
However, in looking to try a different splitter I found one that included the power cord needed and was cheaper.
The splitter worked for 2 hours then did not work at all, then a couple hours later worked on 1 screen only. It is defective. I had 2 IT look into it and they both determined came to the same conclusion the splitter is defective.
I pulled up the company's website and what looks like a 800 is not. It must me a # for a different country.
I'll have to return it because it simply. does. not. work.
Did not work well on Gigabyte Brix Ultra GB-BXI7-4770R, Brix hardware issue.