CABLEDECONN Mini SAS26P SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 1M External Cable Attached SCSI
|Price:||$16.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and Fast data access
- Intended primarily for data storage centers the SAS interface is backwards compatible with SATA
- This 1 meter long cable uses 28 AWG wires and is intended for external use
- 1x SFF8088 SAS26P To SFF8088 SAS26P Cable
- 18 month worry-free ， Lifetime Technical support, 24 hrs. dedicated email customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and fast data access.
Intended primarily for data storage centers the SAS interface is backwards compatible with SATA.
This allows the user to mix more expensive lower-capacity SAS drives for applications that require faster data access and higher reliability With lower-cost higher-capacity SATA drives for applications with lower access speed requirements.
CABLEDECONN carries a full line of quality SAS cables with connectors for every possible application Both internal and external.
It has a 26-pin SFF-8088 male mini-sass plug (with release Ring) on each end.
guide to SAS connectors Type # of pins environment SFF-8087 36 internal SFF-8088 26 external SFF-8482 29 SFF-8484 32 SFF-8470 34 external (also sometimes internal)
is intended for external use.
Cable Long：1-2meter long cable uses 28 AWG wires
package includes: 1 x CABLEDECONN 1M external Mini sas26p(sff-8088 to SFF-8088) Cable