COOLIFE luggage Expandable(only 28”) suitcase 3 piece set PP material with TSA Lock Spinner carry on Hard- side 20in24in28in (lake blue, 3 piece set)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quiet airplane spinner wheels and an adjustable 3-level 100%pure aluminum telescoping handle allow you to quickly maneuver in tight spaces and it’s sturdier than most of the telescoping handle on the market. The unique shaped multi-directional 360°silent wheels will not make any noise when being rotated and it’s more durable in structure.
- PP（polypropylene）material，high hardness and lighter hard shell , Eco-friendly and featured finish to prevent against scratches, an innovation material in hard luggage industry. Unique streamline design to get your luggage stand out in the crowd.
- With side-mounted TSA locks, you can make sure that only you or a TSA agent easy access to your belongings when traveling.
- Make packing clothes easy with the fully lined interior and the multi-use organizational pockets. 20inch and 24inch luggage is perfect for business and personal travel, 28in is expandable add 15% to the scalable space.
- Worldwide 2-year warranty
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Coolife Luggage able to give you a sense of accomplishment when traveling.Many travelers used to too many leather and canvas suitcases. At least 80% of the suitcases are cumbersome and boring. The old ones will be ridiculous and uninteresting, making the whole journey dim. What we want to offer our customers is more than a solid case, but the customer's own style and cool life. Ready to travel with your cool life?
S size(carry on)
Overall dimension: L16.14in* W7.87in* H22.20in
Capacity: 20in 38L
Travel days: 20in 1~4days
Overall dimension: L18.11in* W10.24in* H26.18in
Capacity: 24in 60L
Travel days: 24in 4~7days
Overall dimension: L20.28in* W12.4~14.3in* H30.12in
Capacity: 28in 93L(110L when it is expandable)
Travel days: 28in 7~9days
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) it really only holds enough for one night of travel.
2) it has no zipper expander so no give. I know the zipper is unlikely to last more than a few flights.
3) the exterior scuffs so easily it scuffed whole being packed
4) the handle is fine but the extension bars are super flimsy
5) nothing fits into the front pocket including a laptop if the bag is too full...which is always because the suitcase holds so little.
6) no wheel side handle, which just makes life easier
The only positives I can say are that it is lightweight, the front pocket works as long as you do not dare to pack extra shoes, and the red really is unique which is helpful when you’re forced to check it.
rolls easily on 2 or 4 wheels
Handles are sturdy enough even when fully packed
Attractive design, held up well
The 28” is big enough that I didn’t need to expand it
Low price for attractive luggage
Cons: The 20” carry-on case is very small. I was amazed how much bigger my daughter’s Samsonite Winfield II carry-on was
compared to the Coolife carry-on. It seemed to be the smallest carry-on on our flights.
The end result for me is that I will need to buy a different carry-on for future trips, which is why I went with 3 stars. If a smaller carry-on works for you then I would recommend this luggage, especially considering the price point.
A CoolLife rep reached out to discuss my complaint with the 20” carry-on. She said she would share my complaint with those in charge of manufacturing. She requested I delete my review in exchange for a 20% refund. I said I would reconsider my review but would not delete it and that I was not seeking any refund as I still like the luggage. Nonetheless, I am changing my review to a 4 for the reason’s listed in my review.
I would have given it a perfect 5 stars but rated it 4 for the following reasons: 1) It's not expandable: it would be great if it had the zipper option for added space. 2) The side compartment is great, but the sleeve portion for the laptop and tablet are on the main compartment side and rather than the door side. I tend to pack a lot making it bulky and therefore difficult to put & retrieve my laptop & tablet in and out of the sleeves. Otherwise, it isn't bad as long you don't pack as much.
Overall, it makes my travel easier and I'm very happy with it.
I haven't used the carry-on yet, but I feel it's almost too small - I don't think I could fit more than one change of clothes, PJs, and a few small toiletries along with my laptop which would make it too small for a 2-4 day trip, especially a professional/business trip in which I'd need a an extra change of (business casual) clothing and shoes.
When it arrived, I was doubtful that the large suitcase would be durable enough for international travel, but it held up great. I took the 28" to Chile for a month, and I had no issues with the wheels, zippers, locks, telescoping handle, or attached handles. It sustained a few minor scuffs, but nothing I didn't anticipate in many hours of airports, conveyor belts, plane bellies, customs, baggage claims, taxis, buses, etc.
I only have two small complaints. First, the 28" suitcase is almost TOO large! I didn't pack it full, I still had room for more items, but I had already reached the 50 pound weight limit for most airlines. I actually had to pack an extra-large towel to take up some room so my things weren't rolling around inside.
Second, during my travels, I left most of my things in my suitcase for storage (I had no place to "unpack"), but the suit case opens evenly, like a book, and becomes unwieldy when left full. I had to re-secure everything and zip it all up just to move it from bed to floor, etc.
Overall, I'm pleased with the quality of the luggage. The diamond red color is understated, but kind of classy. They seem to be an excellent value for the price. My issues with the sizes are my own fault (I ordered what I thought I wanted and got exactly what I ordered).