COVRWARE Aegis Series Case Compatible with Moto G8 Play / G8 Plus with Built-in [Screen Protector] Heavy Duty Full-Body Rugged Holster Armor Case [Belt Swivel Clip][Kickstand], Black
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Phone Models||Moto G8 Plus, Moto G8 Play|
|Fastener Type||Clip On|
About this item
- Compatible with Moto G8 Play / Moto G8 Plus
- The Aegis Series case fully complements the device without sacrificing the look of your device
- Full-Body Armor Protective case Covers all 4 corners and the Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector will protect your device screen from scratching the surface.
- Constructed of high-quality flexible TPU layer and polycarbonate layer protects your device against impacts and bumps without damaging the device.
- Precise cutouts for camera, buttons, and speaker
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rotating Belt Clip Holster / Kickstand
The belt-clip also offer the same feature as kickstand and the 360 degree rotatable feature allows you to adjust the stand to your desire viewing angle.
Moto G8 Play
Moto G8 Plus
Cover All Ports
Ports cover for protecting sensitive ports from dirt
360 Degree Total Protection
Full-Body protection to provide extreme shock absorption keep device safe from accidental drops
Rotatable Belt-Clip Holster
Holster to keep phone handy also the same feature as kickstand and the 360 degree rotatable feature allows you to adjust the stand to your desire viewing angle.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) the "torch" will not turn ON when using the quick "chop chop" movement;
2) the screen is not that sensitive. Sometimes website links don't open, and when using swype keyboard.
But the product almost fits my expectations.