CP3 RGB Fans 120mm 3 Pack Addressable PC Case Fans Dual Lighting Loop Quiet Computer Fan Compatible with Aura Sync, PWM PC Fan for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator Fan Adjustable Speed: 1000-1800RPM
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches|
|Power Connector Type||4-Pin|
|Noise Level||31.4 dB|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1800 RPM|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Precise PWM Control】 3x 120mm full function pc fans. The speed was adjusted by between 1000~1800±10% RPM, finding your balance between quiet operation and extreme cooling, that supports automatic motherboard speed control. Powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle. Save energy and prolong the lifespan of fans.
- 【Dual Light Loop】The dual light ring equips 18 separately controlled Addressable RGB LEDs provide 12 lighting modes, 8 different colors and various of RGB light effect. The computer case fans compatible with AURA Sync. The colorful light effect is controlled by motherboard automatically. We also provide additional controller if your motherboard doesn’t not support AURA, that allow you could create your own immersive lighting effects without technical obstacle.
- 【Extreme Cooling Performance】CP3 PWM Fans optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured ultra quiet working environment . The blades was designed with a focus on minimum the noise level and delivering the superior airflow which up to 54.51CFM. The hydraulic bearing has an long lifespan up to 30,000 hrs. That helps to keep your computer’s system stable as rock in life time.
- 【Ultra Quiet Design 】 Equipped with double-sided shock absorbing silicone rubber pads and hydraulic bearing, which reduce the working noise effectively. The noise is around 25dBA. No worry to disturb your family even you are in excited gaming.
- 【Wide Compatibility】5v 3pin RGB lights connector and 12 v 4pin PWM power connector. The fan is 12v, the RGB is 5v, please connect to the 5v 3 pin motherboard head. Suitable for water cooling and support 120/240/360mm radiators. (CPU Cooler/Computer Case etc)
|Item Thickness||25.00 millimeters|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1800.00 rpm|
|Noise Level||31.40 decibels|
|Pin Type||3 , 4|
|Power Source Type||DC|
Specification for this product family
Customers also search
CP3 providing leading PC dissipation solution for customers around the world. Focusing on coolers research and development, achieving the goal as leading brand in heat dissipation field. We have set up several brands and provide full range of PC radiators for different consumer groups, help to building a solid computer system.
Full Function PWM RGB Case Fan -- 3 in 1
Intelligent Speed Control & Motherboard Synchronization
Equipping your computer with proper cooling fans is the most important. For both top hardware or low end are require tons of airflow to keep them running their best. The performance is not the only matters these days, The RGB will made your computer look awesome.
- PWM control fans
- 16.8 million color RGB LED lighting effects
- Anti-vibration mounting system
- Concentration compression blade
Multi-color mixed flow：
8 colors are illuminated at the same time,rotating in a flowing chasing
Wired Remote Controller
We also provide additional controller if your motherboard doesn’t not support AURA, that allow you could create your own immersive lighting effects without technical obstacle.
The guide groove on surface concentrate the airflow effective and provide higher air pressure and reduce the noise at same time.
Max Air Flow： 54.51CFM
CP3 case fans adopt hydraulic bearing, the unique design reduces oil overflow and keep the bearing running much more smoothly. This allow the fans have an long lifespan up to 30,000 hrs.
18 Individual RGB LEDs
The dual light ring equips 18 separately controlled Addressable RGB LEDs provide 12 lighting modes, 8 different colors and various of RGB light effect.
|FX-120 Fixed Color Case Fan (3 Pack)||FP-120 120MM 3 Pin Case Fan (3 Pack)||PC-5M 120MM PWM FAN (3 Pack)|
|Fan Size||120mm / 3 pcs||120mm / 3 pcs||120mm / 3 pcs|
|Fan Speed||1200+10%RPM||1200+10%RPM||1000~1800±10% RP|
|Max Air Flow||31.68CFM||43CFM||54.51CFM|
|Noise Level (dBA)||18±10% dBA Max||23±10% dBA Max||31.4 ±10% dBA Max|
|Motherboard Heade||12V CPU_FAN PORT/ POWER MOLEX||12V CPU_FAN PORT/ POWER MOLEX||5V 3-Pin /12V 4-Pin|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most RGB fans tacky and overstated with huge RGB rings all around and even sometimes the fans themselves light up the room with nuclear RGB. But not these fans. They are very clean lines with exceptionally clear RGB rings that look exceptional from both sides. I got these to replace the original Thermaltake RING fans, which were finally starting to make some additional noise and it was time to replace them after several years. These IMPROVE on the Thermaltake RING fan's aesthetics because the RING fans only looked like a clear RGB ring from ONE side (push).
I am not sure that these are quite as quiet as the Thermaltake RINGs were when they were new, nor do they have the same level of static pressure, but they do move enough air, they can be controlled directly by your motherboard's RGB headers, and they cost a FRACTION of the price. All around, they are "quiet enough" for the average person - better than most RGB fans in general, and you have to omit the RGB to do much better in terms of noise/performance and get Noctua fans instead.
Overall, as advertised:
1) Quiet 2) RGB is the best looking I've ever seen 3) great value
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2021