CUTEBEE Dollhouse Miniature with Furniture, DIY Dollhouse Kit Plus Dust Proof and Music Movement, 1:24 Scale Creative Room Idea(Cake Diary)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- · Accurately speaking, the cute house is not designed to be played with, but collectible buildings or home decoration after finished. It come with parts, need to assemble DIY. The assembly is suitable for people older than 8 years, a great way to communicate with teenagers or adults and perfect project for spending time.
- · High quality and excellent designed match its price: Materials are of good quality,the furniture and other wooden pieces are precisely cut so that they fit together correctly. LED light,plants, ornament, furniture are quite realistic and cleverly designed, there are well worth the price if you are looking for pleasure.
- · English Instructions: English manual with detailed and colored pictures will guide you how to do step by step. We want to encourage you it easy to assemble just a little patience. Further more, YouTube video teaching how to resemble the entire miniature, just search "DIY dollhouse".
- · A very perfect gift and collectibles for who enjoy crafts and miniatures, the box itself looks as a present - very nice looking! You could do it by yourself to make the gift more meaningful. Might be challenging for a first time builder, but you will get the joy after you have finished it.
- · Important Note: The kits have been inspected 100% carefully before delivery, so as to ensure that the accessories are complete and no missing part. if any question when you assemble, please fell free to connect us, we will solve any problem asap. Besides,you need to prepare silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA) by yourself, because they are forbidden to ship by air transportation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to CuteBee’s world of dollhouses,in which is full of imagination and fun!
1.A beautifully colored box（it's perfect gifts in various festivals for teenagers and adults）.
2. DIY house kit（include all the furnitures and accessories in pictures).
3. A visual colorful instruction manual with pictures, which guide you clearly assemble step by step.
1.Glue and batteries are not included because they are not permitted to ship by air transportation,so please prepare it by yourself.
You can choose silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA).
2.The house kits are the furnitures and accessories which need to DIY,Grinding, bonding, assembly, modelling to finish building your own house.
Handcraft tools needed: paper scissors, knife, precision tweezers, screw driver.
3.The dollhouse is miniature of 1:24 scale, finished size is 17.1x11.6x13.1cm, weight is 0.85kg.
4.If any problem during you assemble, for example: parts damaged or missing, we will provide you with unconditional replacement.
We are doing our best to make every customer satisfied, if there is any bad, need to correct, please email us, give us an opportunity to solve your problem, we will listen to your suggestions, make up for the shortage, and strive to provide customers with the best and most excellent service.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONS: There isn't a lot of room for mistakes, so it would be nice if these kits included a little extra of certain materials.
The kit is under $20, so the materials are as delicate as you would expect (just glossy paper, beads, thin wood, etc.), and only comes with just enough to make the necessary pieces, so there's not much room for mistakes; it helps to use recycled material from previous DIY kits if this isn't your first one, while I used my own cloth to customize the colors of the table cloth and chairs with, so it's good to have as much backup material as you can find. You will need some precision scissors (nail scissors in my case) to cut the small paper pieces, as well as a light-duty box cutter to slice the tiny fruit bars. I personally recommend Beacon 3-in-1 glue (conveniently recommended by and available here on Amazon) to put the pieces together, although a regular glue stick would work on the regular paper pieces, such as the "floor."
The instructions are in English, but the measurements are in centimeters rather than inches, so you would need a small ruler that measures in cm. The kit comes with a dust cover, as well as a music movement -that plays the tune Carrying You from the Studio Ghibli movie Castle in the Sky -to attach to the back; however, the music movement I got in particular has a sour note in it, which ruins the song, but that's no problem, since I'd already purchased a different one that plays a song more to my liking (make sure it's a wind-up, not one that cranks, if you want to choose your own melody). Batteries needed for the lights are AAA.
Since this kit is a part of the mini-series, it's not big: Finished product measures about 5 1/4 inches in height 6 3/4 inches in width, and 4 1/2 in diameter. However, the smaller size makes it easier to find room to place it, while it's still big enough to see everything inside it without issue.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this kit. I like how a lot of detail is put into every piece, all the way down to the labels, and the colors are really nice.
(I will edit this review some time and add pictures. Just want to make sure they're perfect).
This one is a great one to start out for someone who wants to give it a go. My first was the green house.....a bit more challenging.
It was clear, cute and fun. Some stuff was a little too small but I still managed to make it. Hint: have several types of tweezers and use BRUSH on super glue it's so much better than other glues!
Got part of it put together and then found out that NONE of the lights work. Cones with 3 strands of led 3-light bulbs and one strand of a single bulb, all 4 done work. The battery pack has power (my husband has tools to tell voltage) but the lights are ALL dead. Kind of killed the mood and now I'm too disappointed to continue.