Cabeau Evolution S3 Travel Pillow, Memory Foam Airplane Neck Pillow for Travel, Home, Office, Neck Pain, Gaming, Breathable & Machine Washable Soft Cover, 360-Degree Neck & Chin Support
- PATENTED ALL SIDE SUPPORT, FLATBACK AND SEAT STRAP SYSTEM – The Evolution S3 is the ultimate head and neck support to prevent you from falling forward while sleeping, gaming and lounging.
- PLEASE SEE VIDEO– The average person turns in their sleep every 15 minutes*. Prevent strain with upright head support with the Evolution S3, supporting BOTH SIDES AND IN FRONT no matter how gravity weighs you down. The Evolution S3 is the ONLY neck pillow on the market with a Seat Strap System that eliminates head drop and neck pain by attaching to your headrest, keeping your body in PERFECT ALIGNMENT.
- COMPACT TRAVEL CASE cuts the pillow size in half! Quick-release clasp attaches to your bags, saving critical storage space – providing great convenience wherever you roam.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED – Science states IDEAL sleep temperatures are at 60-67°F and over 25% of blood travels to your brain through 2 frontal arteries in your neck. Mediocre one-sided pillows wrapped around your neck lead to dangerous compression of your blood-brain highway, resulting in overheating and sweating. Our pillow’s front opening allows heat to escape. Moisture-wicking machine washable cover promotes cooler sleeping environments, keeps your neck dry, and eliminates bacteria and odors.
- RESPONSIVE MEMORY FOAM molds to your unique contour, helping vital head and neck points. Our adjustable clasp offers chin support to accommodate varying neck sizes so you FALL ASLEEP AND STAY ASLEEP. *De Koninck, Joseph. “Sleep Positions and Position Shifts in Five Age Groups: An Ontogenetic Picture.” Sleep: Journal of Sleep Research & Sleep Medicine, Vol. 15, No, 2, 1992, pp. 144 –145.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep
Our patented Seat Strap System securely attaches to your headrest, holding your head in PERFECT ALIGNMENT. The Evolution S3 cradles your head, neck, chin, and shoulders allowing you to sleep in any position with 360-degree support.
Whether you're home or on the road, our Patented Seat Strap System prevents you from falling forward while sleeping, gaming and lounging.
Travel Retail Award
This award recognizes true ingenuity in travel retail.
Dr. Ghodadra, a renowned orthopedic surgeon to athletes has personally endorsed the Evolution S3.
Our travel case cuts your pillow size in HALF! Quick-release clasp attaches to carry-on to save critical storage space.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hesistated purchasing Cabeau for many years because I thought it was too bulky until I saw this version which can be folded and stored in a bag.
However, the support is better than any other neck pillows I have purchased. It supports the side of my face where it is the most comfortable way for me to sleep. My head didn't wobble so I was not awaken due to chin drop.
So far, it is the best one I've purchased.
My long flight that had the headrest that adjusts up around your head(not mine because of my height) it worked great because it looped around the adjustable headrest.
Making the Velcro longer will help too. If it was longer, I could have made it go around the non- adjustable headrest and have enough length the fit my shortness.
I am tall and the airplane's seats are way too small for me. I can barely sleep at all. And because I have to travel sometimes for around 20 hours in flight, it used to be a really bad experience.
I never liked the travel pillows. The ones I tried were all show and barely offered any support. On one journey I borrowed the original evolution model that she had. I absolutely loved it.
It offered great support l, the fabric was nice and finally I was able to sleep. I finally decided to buy one for myself. I went with the newer s3 model.
If you see in the images there were already threads coming out from 2 different places. That's just not what I expected. I just hope it doesn't worsen anytime soon. Can't return it now since I am traveling tomorrow and it's better to have something than nothing.
As far as the fabric is concerned, I do like the feel of the new fabric but I am skeptical about its durability. Only time will tell.
The seller contacted me and I was able to get a replacement pillow which did not have any defects.
The entire process was very easy. The replacement pillow does not have any defects.
Of course, the pillow is awesome! It’s definitely improved from the Evolution Pillow. I used it on a road trip yesterday (slept for hours) and will be using it for a flight next weekend. The back support straps are such a great idea (can’t wait to try them out), and the fabric is much cooler than the older version. Plus, the new black case is a huge improvement over the older white one and can actually strap to your bag with a plastic clip. Kudos, Cabeau!
Top international reviews
I'm 6ft tall. It supported my neck quite well and stopped my head going forward. My wife is 5ft 1in, and it sits too high when for her when attached to the headrest, so she couldn't use it that way.
It was awkward to attach to the seat (British Airways World Traveller, i.e. economy class) on a B744 (747-400) and a B772 (777-200). I ended up using only one strap and feeding it behind the headrest; it was not possible to use both straps around the ends of the headrests as illustrated in the instructions, as the headrest was not made like that.
However, I bought it in the hopes that I wouldn't have neck pains after a long haul flight and I came out the other side and my neck felt absolutely great, so it really did what I needed it to do!
I am a rather tall person and fits very comfortably.
Earphones stay on fine when using both.
Straps are a bit needless as I have not been on a plane yet where they are suitable for chairs, but I prefer to just put pillow on and relax in my chair for whole of flight.
The only thing to note over-ear headphones (I have Bose QC35's) don't sit quite right when the Cabeau is attached to the seat. Fine when not attached and turned slightly to the side.
the packaging of the parcel should be smaller, at the end of the day is foldable pillow
It seems to work side to side but your chin just will just fall into your neck going forward.