Cable Matters 3-Pack 90 Degree Right Angle SATA III 6.0 Gbps SATA Cable (SATA 3 Cable) Red - 18 Inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOTHERBOARD MATE 90 degree SATA III cable is specifically designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives
- BLAZING FAST SATA III SPEEDS up to 6 Gbps deliver superior performance for a custom gaming or RAID configuration; Provides secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers; Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drives
- LATCHING RIGHT-ANGLE connector is an indispensable tool for securing difficult to reach connections in small cases; Low profile SATA data cable has a flexible jacket to allow an efficient and organized installation in tight computer cases; Bright cerise colored cable provides easy identification when troubleshooting
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-Pack SATA cables provides spare or replacement hard drive cable for a last minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 BX100 MX200 SATA Solid State Drive, Kingston240GB SSD V300 SATA 3 Solid State Drive, LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 850 Pro SSD, Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive, SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB, SIIG DP SATA 4-Port Hybrid PCIe, WD Black Performance Desktop Hard Drive, WD Green Internal Hard Drive
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DIY & IT Tech Tool
The Cable Matters SATA to 90-Degree SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers. IT techs always need a spare cable on hand as a troubleshooting tool. DIY gamers can quickly upgrade their computer to an SSD for expanded storage and improved data transfer speeds. The latching clips provide a secure connection.
Find the Right-Angle
A 90-degree, right-angle connector on one end provides a solution to connect equipment with the SATA port an awkward angle. Now there is no need to excessively bend the cable and risk damage or unreliable performance.
This convenient 3-Pack of SATA cables provides spare or replacement cables for a last-minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems.
Internal SATA III 6 Gbps Compatible
- 2.5" SSD drive
- 3.5" HDD drive
- Optical DVD drive
- RAID controller host card
1) 7-Pin SATA L Type key receptacle
2) Stainless steel clip
3) Easy-grip surface
4) Tinned copper conductors
5) Wire insulation
6) Foil shielding
7) PVC Jacket
SATA III 6 Gbps Support
- SATA I, II, III compatible
- Low-profile cable jacket
- Easier routing in a computer
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line, these are SATA cables and do what SATA cables are supposed to do at a good price.
Cable matters, if you read this... make a smaller profile connector. These ones are ridiculous. It defeated the purpose of an L shape because it still barely fit, while a normal sized connector would've given a lot more clearance (a small amount really makes a huge difference here since the drives are sometimes tucked up right next to the wall of the case).
I'm very upset with these cables as I ended up lossing two hard drives. I recommend backing everything you have as a caution in an event you experience what I went through.
I've had this since February 3, 2016 and will update the review later about what has changed or if the quality has degraded.
Long story short, these are really awesome cables. So far, no issues.
Top international reviews
UPDATE (on my own conscience, they didn't contact me to correct this, I just felt bad) Okay I changed my mind, they do everything they are meant to, they have the L shaped ends and they are as long as they say they are, but seriously guys, I know you are just trying to make living, but please don't pester people for reviews.
was very satisfied with the product
I bought these becuse they looked the same as the one inside PC but wasn't