Cable Matters 3-Pack Straight SATA III 6.0 Gbps SATA Cable (SATA 3 Cable) Black - 18 Inches
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOTHERBOARD MATE SATA III cable is specifically designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives
- BLAZING FAST SATA III SPEEDS up to 6 Gbps deliver superior performance for a custom gaming or RAID configuration; Provides secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers; Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drives
- LOW PROFILE SATA data cable has a flexible jacket to allow an efficient and organized installation in tight computer cases; Bright cerise colored cable provides easy identification when troubleshooting
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-Pack SATA cables provides spare or replacement hard drive cable for a last minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 BX100 MX200 SATA Solid State Drive, Kingston240GB SSD V300 SATA 3 Solid State Drive, LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 850 Pro SSD, Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive, SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB, SIIG DP SATA 4-Port Hybrid PCIe, WD Black Performance Desktop Hard Drive, WD Green Internal Hard Drive
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DIY & IT Tech Computer Builder Cable
The Cable Matters SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers. IT technicians always need a spare on hand as a troubleshooting tool. DIY gamers can quickly upgrade their computer to an SSD for expanded storage and improved data transfer speeds. The stainless-steel clips on the connectors secure the cable to the SATA port.
This convenient 3-Pack of SATA cables provides spare or replacement cables for a last-minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems.
Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment
Internal SATA III 6 Gbps Compatible
- 2.5" SSD drive
- 3.5" HDD drive
- Optical DVD drive
- RAID controller host card
1) 7-Pin SATA L Type key receptacle
2) Stainless steel clip
3) Easy-grip surface
4) Tinned copper conductors
5) Wire insulation
6) Foil shielding
7) PVC Jacket
SATA III 6 Gbps Support
- SATA I, II, III compatible
- Low-profile cable jacket
- Easy routing in a computer
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary – Simple and easy to use sata cables for a reasonable price. Each cable is 18” long and are a perfect fit for my case needs. (I use a full tower Corsair 760T case.) One thing I now require in my sata cables is a locking mechanism and each cable has them on both ends.
In terms of quality, they look nice and feel nice. Nothing noted as cheap or sub par with the cables I received. These would be an ideal cable for your pc needs as they offer the full 6 Gbps speeds. They are also backwards compatible with SATA I and II ports as well in the event you were not sure.
Overall I am happy with these and they are working excellent.
As with all my reviews, I will update this review should they develop any issues with ongoing use.
They do not lock into place like they should either. Kept falling out of the slot. Shoddy design.
I should have sent them back.
I have also ordered the angled cables before which work nice in some cases, but not always. Just depends on how much room you have and whether a 90 degree angle will work with where you are mounting the drives.
I have actually come to like the seller of these cables as I have ordered quite a few different kind of cables and they are always very high quality. Just can't go wrong with these.
I have bought well over a 100 of these for computers at work; from the 18 inch to 24 inch and Straight or 90 Degree and have not had a single issue or problem with any of these cables.
Top reviews from other countries
My motherboard came with one of those "L" shaped ones that just couldn't fit in my case setup to plug in a 3rd SSD, so I had to buy this. Thought I might as well get a whole pack just in case I ever need it again.
My Asus SATA cables lock with a "Click" and are very secure. My advise is to pay the extra & buy a better brand
All 3 worked perfectly and did exactly what they should.
I'm really happy with my purchase.