Cable Matters 2-Pack 15 Pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable - 18 Inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SATA SPLITTER CABLE powers up to four Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVD burners, and PCI-E cards from a single connection to computer power supplies; Snug-fitting drive SATA power cable clicks into place on your power supply to provide a secure connection that prevents accidental disconnection
- UPGRADE COST SAVER SATA power splitter cable spares the expense of upgrading an existing power supply to connect new SATA drives; Cost-effective 2-Pack provides a spare power cable for new installations or repairs; Keep a spare in your IT toolkit or at the test bench
- DIY OR PRO INSTALLERS both appreciate the convenience of sharing a PSU connection when installing new internal components like a DVD burner; 18 inch cable harness has 4 SATA drive receptacles spaced at 4.5 inch intervals; Provides sufficient length for internal cable management to minimize airflow impact in most configurations
- HDD POWER CABLES have 4-SATA 15 pin female receptacles and 1-SATA 15 pin male plug at one end; Constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting four SATA hard drives to a power supply; Supports 3.3V, 5V, and 12V power voltages between SATA I, II, III drives and power supply connections without any degradation of performance
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with computer power supplies with SATA connectors and popular SATA equipped devices such as: Apricorn Velocity Solo x2 Extreme Performance SSD Upgrade Kit, Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive, Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 5-Port PCI Express Card, Inateck Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card, Inateck Superspeed 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DIY Computer Essential
The Cable Matters 15 pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable is an essential component for building, upgrading or repairing computers. The 18-inch cable harness provides sufficient length to neatly power up to 4 drives. Connect with a single cable to minimize the impact on airflow in your computer case.
This convenient 2-pack of SATA power splitter cables provides a spare or replacement power cable for an upgrade or repair.
Check the rating of your power supply to confirm that it can support additional drives
Built to run 24/7
1) 4x 15-pin SATA receptacles to drives
2) 15-pin SATA male plug to PSU
- Supports 3.3V, 5V, 12V voltages
- 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drive compatible
Total Cable Length: 18 inches
Receptacles spaced at 4.5” intervals
UL 1007 18 AWG wire
Power Sharing x4
Upgrade your SSD for better speed
Install a new HDD for storage
Add an optical drive for convenience
|15-Pin SATA to 4x SATA Power Splitter Cable||7-Pin Straight to 90-Degree SATA Data Cable||4-Pin Molex to SATA Power Cable||4-Pin Molex to Dual SATA Power Y-Adapter||15-Pin SATA Power Y-Splitter Cable|
|Connectors||15-Pin SATA to 4x 15-Pin SATA||7-Pin SATA to 7-Pin SATA||LP4 Molex to 15-Pin SATA||LP4 Molex to 2x 15-Pin SATA||15-Pin SATA to 2x 15-Pin SATA|
|Available Lengths||18 Inches||18, 24 Inches||6 Inches||6 Inches||6 Inches|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that the connectors are attached upside down from what you would expect. Normally you would use the cable from a PSU mounted below the drives. The cable requires that you connect your drives from the top and work your way down. The only alternative is to put a 180 degree twist on each connector, but then that may not leave enough slack in the line to reach all the drives.