USB-C to HDMI, CableCreation 6 Feet Type C [Thunderbolt 3 Compatible] to HDMI 4K Cable, Compatible with MacBook Pro/MacBook iMac 2017/Chromebook Pixel/Yoga 910/ XPS 13, Galaxy S10/S9,1.8 m/White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ►【 HDMI Display Cable】This USB C (Thunderbolt 3)to HDMI Cable enables you to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector.It’s a good choice for your presentations, conferences, workshops, lectures.
- ►【Wide Compatible】:2018 iPad Pro/Macbook Air/Mac Mini,2015/2016/2017/2018 MacBook 12"/13"/15",2016/2017/2018MacBook Pro, XPS12(9250)/XPS13/XPS15/Precision5510,Spectre X2/Spectre X360/Elitebook Folio G1/Elite X2 1012 G1/Acer Switch Alpha 1,Acer Spin7,Acer Chromebook R13,Google Chromebook Pixel,Yofa 900/910/920,Galaxy s8/S9/S9plus/Note8/Note 9,MateBook,Mate 10 future laptops, tablets, & desktops which comply with the VESA "Display Port .
- ►【Mirror & Extend Dual Mode】：Extend mode let your laptop for visibility of multiple tasks at the same time;Mirror mode gives your laptop/phone to a large screen for a visual enjoyment.Supports video resolutions up to 4k@30HZ.
- ►【Easy to Use】:Plug-and-play, no additional driver/software required. A perfect solution for your USB-C laptops to connect with HDMI projectors/displays/TVs. Support macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, Windows 10.★ For Yoga 910 users, please ONLY plug the Cable into the White USB-C female port !!!
- ►【Warranty】Worry-free 24 months warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any concerns at all, please don’t hesitate to email us.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This USB C to HDMI Cable enables you to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector.From small screen to large screen,it’s a good choice to share ideas with your partners or enjoy a better visual feast with your family.
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
1. Before purchasing this item, make sure your laptop or smartphone support USB-C with DP Alt Mode.
2. Choose the correct HDMI input source when using this USB-C to HDMI cable. Make sure the connection is stable and do not touch the connector when using the cable.
3. For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
4. This cable is design for transmission video and audio signal only, it is can not use for power charging. Please make sure the laptop/smartphone scree keep awake during use.
-- Mirror and Extend Mode:
For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend.
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Sound-->Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon-->choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad-->Other-->Audio MIDI Setup-->DisplayPort-->Output-->Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
4K@30HZ UHD Resolution
Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz,But we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz
Plug & Play
Not require any software, drivers;
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Require laptop / smartphone must Support DP ALT mode.
Prefect Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 computer
Compatible devices (Not full list)
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
It may take longer time to sync when use this adapter for smartphone, please be patient and give it more time.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Screen blacks out for 5 seconds a few times every day (works fine otherwise). I'll start using my computer and about 30 minutes to an hour later the first black out will happen - all while I'm still able to use my other screen & interact with the computer. Using any other USB-C -> HDMI cable/adapter doesn't see these side effects.
Top international reviews
Cables are high quality with good connection points
Works very well, cable is short enough to have a clean wiring for VESA mounted machines behind the screen. No display or driver issues, it is plug and play with WIN10.